over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blood work for T script

BigLittleJoe

Newbies
I am 49 years old I have been using self-administered testosterone for 18 years but I would like to get a prescription now. I live in Texas and I saw a doc a few years back and he said all I need is a lab test showing low testosterone and then he could write me a script for test. At the time I already had my own test supply and I did not want to go through the suffering of letting my T get low for the bloodwork. Since I am working from home now, I thought it might be a good time. Before I do this, I had some questions I was hoping you guys could help me with.

I am running test cypionate at 200 mg per week (split into two shots per week). How long should I wait from the last test cypionate injection of 100 mg to make sure my serum testosterone level will be low before I get the total and free testosterone lab test done?

From looking online, it seems some docs might require two lab tests showing low T. Do I need to get my bloodwork done twice, or will one low T suffice for getting a prescription?

Any input is appreciated.

Also, I have masteron enanthate. Should I use masteron while I am letting my T levels drop or will that interfere with the lab test results?

Wait at least 3 weeks off everything I would guess then get a blood test. If it is low make an appointment with a Dr. he will most likely run his own test, and if it is low he will most likely want to run another one after a bit to make sure it was not a fluke.

while I can't speak to the particulars you have requested, I would suggest having some prop on hand so that once you've procured your script you can get back to normal quickly...

low T sucks...

while I can't speak to the particulars you have requested, I would suggest having some prop on hand so that once you've procured your script you can get back to normal quickly...

low T sucks...

Yes, I have some prop for after the lab test. I wonder if I should run the Masterton with no T until I have my bloodwork drawn.

I was given script and am on TRT from pretty well known clinic..I tested at 585 total test and still got script..perhaps they gave it to me cause im 62..I don't think 585 would be considered low.. 140 mg gets me to almost 900 so im happy with that

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws