advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Work from reckless blasting and cruising the last 3 years, How bad is it?

How do these results look? I basically was young, stupid, and used reckless amounts for weeks/months at a time in hopes to great (this was not all at once but over the last 3 years I've run up to 300mg+ of dbol/anadrol for weeks at time, a few dnp cycles, 300mg of tren ed for a few months, 2+ grams of test a week etc.)

For the last year though I've just mainly been using regular doses test e(250 (250-500) with letrozole when needed , doing lots of cardio, eating as clean as I can, trying to stay as healthy as possible and I'm hoping to reverse my wrong doings to keep my body healthy and levels in range.
20160815_132848.jpg

Attachments

• 20160815_132848.jpg
    20160815_132848.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 555
Last edited:
The first page you tried to load failed so I can only see the second page. The limited tests we can see from the second page look fine but that's because you have only been using 250mg test. I'm more than certain it looked bad while you were doing heavy blasting. Glucose should be lower but the rest is fine. There's a million other tests that would tell us more though.

The first page you tried to load failed so I can only see the second page. The limited tests we can see from the second page look fine but that's because you have only been using 250mg test. I'm more than certain it looked bad while you were doing heavy blasting. Glucose should be lower but the rest is fine. There's a million other tests that would tell us more though.

Thanks! That's the only test I got, what are the others tests?

Thanks! That's the only test I got, what are the others tests?

I actually just looked over it again. It's pretty thorough and kudos for whoever decided to test your hemoglobin A1C because that's a critical test most people fail to get. I personally would have wanted to know my CRP, homocysteine, Lpa, and maybe fibrinogen levels too but you'd have to specifically ask. Again though, I'm sure your bloods would have looked really bad during your heavy blasting so it's good you backed off when you did.

Those are some decent values for what you say you have done in the past few years.

HDL is looking good. Lipids are fine. Some values are slightly out of range but not a big deal.

BUN is a little high but GFR and Creatinine is ok. Could be dehydration prior to the labs.

Basically your labs look good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your BUN is high which means there is a little stress on your kidneys going on. I would start supplementing with P5P and drink plenty of fluids. Also I would eat more alkalizing foods (ex drinking lemon water) and avoid more acidic foods like beef and cheese and obviously refined carbohydrates etc.

I would start some milk thistle too to get your liver enzymes within normal range, and I would start some red yeast rice and niacin (as nicotinic acid) to normalize your cholesterol levels.

I would eliminate all sodas to give your kidneys a break. AAS are hard on the kidneys, I would also make sure your BP is under control as that contributes to kidney stress big time too

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to get off everything for several months!
That will have more benefit than any supps you can take.

Your numbers aren't horrible, but they need improvement.

-MT

Your BUN is high which means there is a little stress on your kidneys going on. I would start supplementing with P5P and drink plenty of fluids. Also I would eat more alkalizing foods (ex drinking lemon water) and avoid more acidic foods like beef and cheese and obviously refined carbohydrates etc.

I would start some milk thistle too to get your liver enzymes within normal range, and I would start some red yeast rice and niacin (as nicotinic acid) to normalize your cholesterol levels.

I would eliminate all sodas to give your kidneys a break. AAS are hard on the kidneys, I would also make sure your BP is under control as that contributes to kidney stress big time too

GM...regarding BUN, my research shows that it could also be high due to a High protein Diet. Does this jive with what you know? Also AST can also be high due to recent exercising, correct?

Last edited:
GM...regarding BUN, my research shows that it could also be high due to a High protein Diet. Does this jive with what you know? Also AST can also be high due to recent exercising, correct?

I wanted to write the same.

It's absolutely normal value for somebody on high protein diet with a high protein turnover (lifting).

All those values are surprisinigly okay and common for somebody who lifts and has high protein diet.

Only thing that deserves attention is LDL cholesterol.

I strongly disagree with the post of Mr. Mini Truck.

You most certainly don't need to get off everything.

And getting off is a much greater stress for than body than being on sustained TRT dose.

If you plan on getting on ever again, getting off is a bad idea in my opinion.

I only see one picture though, in case there are 2.

- jano

just noticed you mentioned you use letrozole. that is a real hammer on the lipids so maybe trying exemestane (aromasin) might be beneficial

You are correct. Because his GFR is normal and creatinine is normal, kidneys are functioning fine and ntn to worry about. Creatinine is the biggest indicator of renal function along with a BUN:Cr ratio. A BUN:Cr less than 20 indicates a renal cause.

Since his BUN:Cr is greater than 20, it indicates a pre renal (ie vascular perfusion) issue and in his case most likely dehydration probably due to fasting for the blood test. High protein diets also increase the BUN.

As you said, exercising raises LFT's (liver function tests) as well.

Last edited:
Just to be clear.

We have a young man (early 20's?) who has been reckless in his
early years, and who's body will produce plenty of Test on it's own,
once it normalizes, and you endorse he continue his use.....forever?

For what? National Level Competitor? Being the biggest guy in the gym?
Chicks?

Where did this Bro Science come from?

It's fine to disagree, but just because you may do things this way,
it doesn't mean it's healthy. Is health important to you?

Maybe his endo should make this decision, no?

-MT

I wanted to write the same.

It's absolutely normal value for somebody on high protein diet with a high protein turnover (lifting).

All those values are surprisinigly okay and common for somebody who lifts and has high protein diet.

Only thing that deserves attention is LDL cholesterol.

I strongly disagree with the post of Mr. Mini Truck.

You most certainly don't need to get off everything.

And getting off is a much greater stress for than body than being on sustained TRT dose.

If you plan on getting on ever again, getting off is a bad idea in my opinion.

I only see one picture though, in case there are 2.

- jano

You are correct. Because his GFR is normal and creatinine is normal, kidneys are functioning fine and ntn to worry about. Creatinine is the biggest indicator of renal function along with a BUN:Cr ratio. A BUN:Cr less than 20 indicates a renal cause.

Since his BUN:Cr is greater than 20, it indicates a pre renal (ie vascular perfusion) issue and in his case most likely dehydration probably due to fasting for the blood test. High protein diets also increase the BUN.

As you said, exercising raises LFT's (liver function tests) as well.

Despite this, I would still recommend some smart supplementation. It could only help, and there is no risk.

Just to be clear.

Chicks?

-MT

Please, let me quote myself "If you plan on getting on ever again, getting off is a bad idea in my opinion. "

Everybody here knows that using and abusing AAS is detrimental to health and take the risk. Nobody here and me least of all endorses use of anabolics, let alone forever, that's simply putting words into my mouth and that's rude.

Just as accusing a medical professional of bro science and lack of concern about health is.

I am suggesting that if said member of the community wants to continue use at some point, getting on a reasonable TRT dose and staying there will lead to a much faster normalisation of biochemical markers and general health than "getting off everything for several months," which I honestly believe to be a horrible advice, since it would lead to a myriad of problems, some of which might not ever get sorted out before the several months pass and gear use is restored, which leads to zero benefits of your advice.

The OP should go down to a real TRT dose until his levels normalize a little more, then he can do traditional short blasts if he wants, but no two year blasts.

Just to be clear.

Chicks?

-MT

Hey no disrespect because I like your posts (great contributions to the reversing heart hypertrophy thread) but the detrimental effects of low T are pretty well documented and researched. For a guy who's been on a long time like he has with every intention to continue using AAS, TRT is his best option.

So sometimes when I pee I feel like I have a weak stream and towards the end when I finish peeing I feel like I have some more and have to push my torso to get the last squirts so I went to the doctor, they checked my prostate, did some urine tests and said didn't really have any problems but gave me prescription for tamsulosin, so it could just me being paranoid and not really have any problems but just feel like I need to push my abdomen to get the last few out when I don't need to.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws