over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blood work......help/advice plz

Thank you very much for the offer! Stewie told me a little about ferrous sulphate a while back but I didn't end up buying it. I instead opted for the Dessicated Liver Tabs, which I will continue to take. I might order ferrous sulphate as well tomorrow.

My resting pulse is also a little higher than I want it to be as well (usually 75-80).

Careful what you wish for, a few weeks ago my pulse was down to 35 bpm in the morning when I woke up. I felt like a zombie taking my pulse, it was so slow.

Careful what you wish for, a few weeks ago my pulse was down to 35 bpm in the morning when I woke up. I felt like a zombie taking my pulse, it was so slow.

Whoa what is that a result of you think? I'd love to have a pulse in the 50s I can get it down to 60 if I'm eating low cabs and only on TRT but if I use GH or raise the test, I can't seem to achieve that. I wonder if it's because of lower ferritin.

Whoa what is that a result of you think? I'd love to have a pulse in the 50s I can get it down to 60 if I'm eating low cabs and only on TRT but if I use GH or raise the test, I can't seem to achieve that. I wonder if it's because of lower ferritin.

I am not really sure, and at the time my BP was down to 85/55. I talked to the doc and we cut my ace inhibitor dose down to bring the BP up and it is now about 110/70 and I feel much better. My pulse too seems better, although I didn't think ACE inhibitor affected heart rate. My pulse this morning was 55 when I woke up. I take a heavy dose of Beta Blocker to keep my heart rate down and avoid tachycardia. Things are back on track now. It seems I don't need as many drugs now to regulate my BP .

My ferritin is low from frequent donations. Do you have any advice on bringing it up without also increasing hemoglobin/hematocrit? I've been taking dessicated liver tabs as per Stewie's advice and won't know my Fe level again until 12/1.

And thanks for your post above. I was going to mention to the original poster about the NMR lipoprofile test but thought it would fly over everyone's heads.

NMR is the most advance test now and it very useful

TO NH

Thank you very much for the offer! Stewie told me a little about ferrous sulphate a while back but I didn't end up buying it. I instead opted for the Dessicated Liver Tabs, which I will continue to take. I might order ferrous sulphate as well tomorrow.

Since we are talking about ferritin, I feel my stamina isn't as good as it should be, considering I do a lot of intense cardio. Do you feel my ferritin could be the reason why? My resting pulse is also a little higher than I want it to be as well (usually 75-80).

Hi!
Actually the first sign of over-training is often an increase in pulse. If your H/H are not low just having a low ferritin won't decrease stamina. IDK what you are taking but AAS's cause an increase in cortisol and catecholamines so training schedules have to be adjusted according to this class of drugs. Hydrate super well, urine should be clear and perhaps dial down the workouts for a week-take plenty of BCAA's and up the HGH dosage during a dial down and you will NOT lose muscle mass.

Take care,
Dr.Kim

Hi!
Actually the first sign of over-training is often an increase in pulse. If your H/H are not low just having a low ferritin won't decrease stamina. IDK what you are taking but AAS's cause an increase in cortisol and catecholamines so training schedules have to be adjusted according to this class of drugs. Hydrate super well, urine should be clear and perhaps dial down the workouts for a week-take plenty of BCAA's and up the HGH dosage during a dial down and you will NOT lose muscle mass.

Take care,
Dr.Kim

I've taken a week off every now and then and it didn't change pulse. Urine is always clear. My hematocrit is 51.

The truth is HGH raised my pulse, and then I stopped but immediately started a cycle of 700mg test cyp so there was no layoff. When I go back down to my doctor prescribed TRT of 150mg in a few weeks, perhaps my pulse would be back down again. Does the increase in pulse from things like HGH and testosterone diminish my endurance?

HGH and T should not up your pulse. Both can cause fluid retention but that doesn't normally raise a heartrate. You'd have to have a LOT of fluid retention meaning extravasation from blood vessels to interstitium without adequate replacement to see an increase in HR-I guess it's physiologically possible, just not common.

A DIP in BP would raise heartrate but if anything HGH and T can up your BP. Neither will increase catecholamine release. AAS's definitely do but I prefer not to discuss AAS's on a publicly indexed thread.

Whenever I see unexplained HR increase in a BB it is generally a training issue which translates to excess cortisol and catecholamines. A week off isn't going to cut it if you have a high cortisol for instance. If it's something else I would need to do labs and a consult to figure it out-hard to play doctor on a thread here. HCT of 51 is fine unless you have a Hgb that is lower than 12.5 in which case mild anemia can raise your pulse.

Endurance is based on many things-H/H, T level (and dropping from 700 abruptly to 150 WOULD cause a drop in endurance), supplementation (BCAA's/l-glutamine/creatine etc) , sleep patterns and lots more. Again, can't play doctor on a thread here. Happy to do a consult for you if you would like.

Best to you,
Dr.Kim

HGH and T should not up your pulse. Both can cause fluid retention but that doesn't normally raise a heartrate. You'd have to have a LOT of fluid retention meaning extravasation from blood vessels to interstitium without adequate replacement to see an increase in HR-I guess it's physiologically possible, just not common.

A DIP in BP would raise heartrate but if anything HGH and T can up your BP. Neither will increase catecholamine release. AAS's definitely do but I prefer not to discuss AAS's on a publicly indexed thread.

Whenever I see unexplained HR increase in a BB it is generally a training issue which translates to excess cortisol and catecholamines. A week off isn't going to cut it if you have a high cortisol for instance. If it's something else I would need to do labs and a consult to figure it out-hard to play doctor on a thread here. HCT of 51 is fine unless you have a Hgb that is lower than 12.5 in which case mild anemia can raise your pulse.

Endurance is based on many things-H/H, T level (and dropping from 700 abruptly to 150 WOULD cause a drop in endurance), supplementation (BCAA's/l-glutamine/creatine etc) , sleep patterns and lots more. Again, can't play doctor on a thread here. Happy to do a consult for you if you would like.

Best to you,

Dr.Kim

This is interesting. Maybe it is a cortisol issue. However, it does appear the HGH I was using did raise the pulse from the added water retention. Perhaps the dose was higher than I needed. My IGF1 level OFF of HGH is 302. Kind of high for a 31 year old, no? Would I still benefit from it?

Also how would I go about bringing it down if it's a cortisol and training issue?

Also how would I go about bringing it down if it's a cortisol and training issue?

Just posted this on another thread but here you go!
https://www.drkimsagewellsolutions.com/2016/09/14/adrenal-fatigue-supplements/
As a FYI if you get my adrenal fatigue treatment kit (all products 15% off) you get a free consult with me.

Best,
Dr.Kim
PS HGH kicks in at 250 IGF1 and we see gains up to an IGF1 of 500. If I have a serious bodybuilder who prefers to go this route vs AAS's I feel it is healthier despite the concocted controvery over IGF1 and cancer (not associated in all major studies but didn't want to enter that thread and get into a debate).

But a caveat- if I have a BB who wants to run up IGF-1 and add IGF1LR3 I have them get echocardiograms every 6 months just to make sure everything is OK-so far so good. I have one of my nationals guys doing this protocol which involves high HGH, IGF1LR3,BCAA's high dose,L-carnitine, L-glutamine max dose and NO supplementation.

As a FYI if you get my adrenal fatigue treatment kit (all products 15% off) you get a free consult with me.

Best,

Dr.Kim

PS HGH kicks in at 250 IGF1 and we see gains up to an IGF1 of 500. If I have a serious bodybuilder who prefers to go this route vs AAS's I feel it is healthier despite the concocted controvery over IGF1 and cancer (not associated in all major studies but didn't want to enter that thread and get into a debate).

But a caveat- if I have a BB who wants to run up IGF-1 and add IGF1LR3 I have them get echocardiograms every 6 months just to make sure everything is OK-so far so good. I have one of my nationals guys doing this protocol which involves high HGH, IGF1LR3,BCAA's high dose,L-carnitine, L-glutamine max dose and NO supplementation.

Thanks doc! You've been very helpful and I'll let you know if I want to take you up on any of these things at some point.

Best,
Dr.Kim

One more thing. If I take ferrous sulphate, will that help raise ferritin without raising H/H?

One more thing. If I take ferrous sulphate, will that help raise ferritin without raising H/H?

It'll give you a headache and constipation like we talked about. Yeah you can counter this by Mg citrate and pain meds. That's a poor form of Mg and no need for pain meds.

The benefit of the liver tabs, you don't have to worry about the aforementioned, nor will you have to supplement with B12, considering you're taking metformin. Throw some Alpha GPC in there with non-heme foods, it'll help with the absorption of iron with non-heme foods.

Look for my thread on treating iron deficiency that I had with the member---thebigone. I mention foods to avoid and incorporate.

The rise of your HH is/will be miniscule, in the face of insufficient ferritin.

I'm going to kindly disagree with Dr. Kim. Yes, decreased suboptimal levels of ferritin-suboptimal serum iron will decrease your athletic performance and increase your HR. I personally know this from being iron deficient without anemia, more than once. As well with other's I've made these same suggestions too.

Last edited:
It'll give you a headache and constipation like we talked about. Yeah you can counter this by Mg citrate and pain meds. That's a poor form of Mg and no need for pain meds.

The benefit of the liver tabs, you don't have to worry about the aforementioned, nor will you have to supplement with B12, considering you're taking metformin. Throw some Alpha GPC in there with non-heme foods, it'll help with the absorption of iron with non-heme foods.

Look for my thread on treating iron deficiency that I had with the member---thebigone. I mention foods to avoid and incorporate.

The rise of your HH is/will be miniscule, in the face of insufficient ferritin.

I'm going to kindly disagree with Dr. Kim. Yes, decreased suboptimal levels of ferritin-suboptimal serum iron will decrease your athletic performance and increase your HR. I personally know this from being iron deficient without anemia, more than once. As well with other's I've made these same suggestions too.

I was thinking about texting you about this very thing so glad you chimed in here

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131