over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Work Kidneys

Yeah honestly looks pretty normal for a gym rat. My creatinine hovers around there too.

Just left Dr's didn't seem to worried seeing how those labs I posted were done post workout she said it's usually normal to have labs like that after a workout.
She gave me labs to fast on and I will do them on Monday.

The Dr did a urine test no blood in my urine now. Which is good.

Its my birthday I'm gonna relax.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

No blood is a good thing. that is really what was worrisome. 1.6 creatinine and above is really when you need to worry.

How can I keep my creatinine down?

How much whey protein per day are you using?

Years ago when I ate 3 meals and 3 whey shakes per day my creatinine was always a bit high. Since switching to mainly solid food meals (except maybe post workout) my levels are always in range.

"Stage 2 of Chronic Kidney Disease
A person with stage 2 chronic kidney disease (CKD) has kidney damage with a mild decrease in their glomerular filtration rate (GFR) of 60-89 ml/min. There are usually no symptoms to indicate the kidneys are damaged. Because kidneys do a good job even when they’re not functioning at 100 percent, most people will not know they have stage 2 CKD."

From the Davita website, the company i use to work for.

The normal range of gfr on lab tests is anything above 60. This is misleading and I bet most people abusing steroids fall into the stage 2 or 3 of kidney disease and are inching closer and closer to dialysis. The suicide rate for people on dialysis is very high. Imagine having to go sit in a chair and have your blood cycled 3 times a week for 4 hours each time. Even with this our patients would be so exhausted. Its no life to live and it was depressing to see even as a staff member. I left last year and we were seeing more and more young "bodybuilders" coming in. They lose all their muscles and many have cardiac issues when potassium gets out of range. Its such a hard balance when the kidneys are struggling.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HksD0gcZfKA"]Under Construction 2 - Full Trailer Official HD (2016) - YouTube[/ame]

This guy decided to set a goal of taking enough steroids to get to 400 lbs. His latest gfr is about 22. He is contemplating doing another cycle for more "gains." He will be on dialysis or dead very shortly.

Last edited:
"Stage 2 of Chronic Kidney Disease
A person with stage 2 chronic kidney disease (CKD) has kidney damage with a mild decrease in their glomerular filtration rate (GFR) of 60-89 ml/min. There are usually no symptoms to indicate the kidneys are damaged. Because kidneys do a good job even when they’re not functioning at 100 percent, most people will not know they have stage 2 CKD."

From the Davita website, the company i use to work for.

The normal range of gfr on lab tests is anything above 60. This is misleading and I bet most people abusing steroids fall into the stage 2 or 3 of kidney disease and are inching closer and closer to dialysis. The suicide rate for people on dialysis is very high. Imagine having to go sit in a chair and have your blood cycled 3 times a week for 4 hours each time. Even with this our patients would be so exhausted. Its no life to live and it was depressing to see even as a staff member. I left last year and we were seeing more and more young "bodybuilders" coming in. The lose all their muscles and many have cardiac issues when potassium gets out of range. Its such a hard balance when the kidneys are struggling.
Yikes you scarying me

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

E(stimated)gfr is not accurate for people of higher muscle mass eating a high protein diet.

You need to get actual gfr done to see how your kidneys are functioning.

Egfr is like BMI, not accurate for muscular people.

What are the Stages of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)?
Stage Description (GFR)

At increased risk Risk factors for kidney disease (e.g., diabetes, high blood pressure, family history, older age, ethnic group) More than 90
1 Kidney damage with normal kidney function 90 or above
2 Kidney damage with mild loss of kidney function 89 to 60
3a Mild to moderate loss of kidney function 59 to 44
3b Moderate to severe loss of kidney function 44 to 30
4 Severe loss of kidney function 29 to 15
5 Kidney failure Less than 15

Your GFR number tells you how much kidney function you have.
As kidney disease gets worse, the GFR number goes down.

Whenever a bodybuilder juices themselves into the grave and its announced on this site the reaction is so predictable. People consider the amounts they are using, contemplate reducing their doses and not using things that are so harsh....and weeks later are back to loading up syringes with tren and shoving it up their asses. Denial is very strong in this community. The thought that it happens to others and will never happen to them is prevalent.

Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W1waw9-U_U"]Just to clear a few things up - YouTube[/ame]

Here he is looking oh so healthy and denying steroids caused his problems. He was on between 3 - 5 grams a week.

Last edited:
Africans have a higher creatinine and gfr level on average.

Serum Cystatin C levels are the most accurate. You have to ask for them specifically, but they give a better idea of GFR for heavily muscled individuals.

I tend to feel random back pain towards the in of my day mainly after the gym could be a muscle spasm i think?

Either way im getting blood work done monday and going for my ct scan wenesday

Tren is very hard on the kidney. My GFR is also in the 60-70 range..

Blood pressure is a big one..

Your diet is another...

Water, Cranberry extract, more greens, less junk food. Have all helped out..

Specifically Distilled water with natural herbals that supplements, cranberry, uvi ursi.. anti oxidants..

Detox your body..

Sent from my LGLS775 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Stay off recreational drugs. HUGE Light Bulb..

(Seen the birthday comment)

Cocaine, Molly, meth, X.. Fry the kidneys..

Phenibut doesn't help either

Sent from my LGLS775 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear