over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Work On 1g Test, 500mg Deca. Help

heman4u

Registered
A friend of mine is on 1g Test E and 500mg Deca Cycle. He did a blood work on week 5. Total Testosterone levels shows >13.50 ng/ml (Ref. Range 2.27-10.30). Estradiol levels is at 291.34 pg/ml. He was using 12.5mg EOD Exemestane from day 1. What are your thoughts on his blood results? What dose of exemestane do you think can lower his E2 levels?

If you're running a gram of test, you should be experienced enough with dialing in your estrogen. Yes, more aromasin will bring it down, but only to a certain extent. He needs to run more aromasin (ED), and run bloodwork again until this gets sorted out, if not then he needs to consider lowering the dosage or running a stronger AI (which in itself is not great for you either)

How do some of guys operate on that high of estrogen?

Tell your friend that this should be a priority for him. Remember the thread about hepatic adenomas? High estrogen was a very likely cause.

a gram of test is a about 10 times a trt dose and ive seen trt patients using around that much aromasin, maybe a tad lower dose, so.....
no way is that little dose gonna knock the e2 down.
that'd be like using 1, 1.5 mg adex a week on a gram of test. just aint gonna cut it, unless the test is way underdosed.
and this is why i love when dudes actually take the time to do bloods.

If you're running a gram of test, you should be experienced enough with dialing in your estrogen. Yes, more aromasin will bring it down, but only to a certain extent. He needs to run more aromasin (ED), and run bloodwork again until this gets sorted out, if not then he needs to consider lowering the dosage or running a stronger AI (which in itself is not great for you either)

How do some of guys operate on that high of estrogen?

Tell your friend that this should be a priority for him. Remember the thread about hepatic adenomas? High estrogen was a very likely cause.

because testosterone and estrogen levels are best thought of in ratio to each other. So if you had 200+ level of e2 with 200mg testosterone, you'd feel miserable...but 200+ e2 with 1gram testosterone you will be able to function still because you're still androgen dominant environment.

is the exemestane human grade or research liquid crap?

12.5mg daily human grade aromasin keeps my estrogen in normal range on 1g test

because testosterone and estrogen levels are best thought of in ratio to each other. So if you had 200+ level of e2 with 200mg testosterone, you'd feel miserable...but 200+ e2 with 1gram testosterone you will be able to function still because you're still androgen dominant environment.
Is the E2 he tested measured in pcg or ngl? I'm used to a pcg test, so maybe that's why that number is being thrown off in my head.

Estrogen at 200+ at pcg is definitely way too high, for any dose of testosterone. You should never have estrogen that high. I can function on 100-120 pcg with 5000+ total test. 200+ range puts him at a very big risk for hepatic adenomas in the future.

This is all contingent on the fact that it's pcg measurement. If it's ngl then I apologize the number is different and throwing me off.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

It's shown in pg/ml. (Ref. Range <62 pg/ml)

These are the reference ranges on my bloodwork: 7.6-42.6 pg/mL.

250+ is insanely high estrogen as you can see.

Read through this thread:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...mors-hepatic-adenomas-where-do-i-go-here.html

Gotgame and many other very smart people chimed in on why this happened to this gentleman. Estrogen control is something NOBODY should ever turn a blind eye to.

The balance of testosterone and estrogen is a very well known concept, that's why higher than normal range is not an issue at all, The issue is an insanely high reading like the one you've mentioned. NO amount of testosterone justifies that kind of reading.

Just my thoughts, I hope some of the other more experienced and smarter members can chime in.

Edit: I just noticed the nandrolone, sorry. It skews E2 readings in some tests I believe. The PMD female hormone panel which I run to balance my AI usage has real readings so no false numbers.

Last edited:
He has now increased the Exemestane dosage from 12.5mg EOD to 12.5mg ED. Do you think this dosage will be sufficient to bring down the levels? Or should he take 25mg ED? Or another blood test after 10 days and then increase if necessary?

Your "friend" should lower that test dose, that's too much for a newb.

He is not a newbie. He is 35, 220 pounds, 5'11", bodybuilding for 20 years. He is just not much educated about topics like we are talking here. He was blindly following the self proclaimed gurus at his gym all these years and I thought he can get some help from experts here. Please share your knowledge if any regarding the matter. That will be a great help.

Last edited:
His

Will share his photos n lab report photos soon

Take 25mg Aromasin daily.

Remember, the Test converts, but so does the Deca.

at 1000 mgs of test he should be on 25 mgs of aromasin.. thats a shit ton of test.. many may not think so but its 10 times over hrt so, yes, there is going to be a ton of conversion regardless of who ya are..

Landmonster and LATS, Thank You Guys.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity