over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Work question

Npc7east

Registered
Newbies
I just recently came off health insurance need to wait the 90 days for the new to kick. Is their any affordable options to get blood work done if you don't currently have insurance? Any advice would be so helpful and appreciated. Thank you as always guys!

Yes I’m no aficionado on where to tell you where to have it done but I’m sure there are plenty of very helpful members here to guide you in the right direction. Watch the thread and good luck brother in iron

I just recently came off health insurance need to wait the 90 days for the new to kick. Is their any affordable options to get blood work done if you don't currently have insurance? Any advice would be so helpful and appreciated. Thank you as always guys!

Life Extension Foundation at www.lef.org

Life Extension Foundation at www.lef.org
I've used Life Extension and Privatemdlabs...BOTH GREAT. BUT use life extension now til the end of the month as their annual blood test sale for ALL lab work is going on currently.

Jason Health

You can add and subtract individual tests, so if specificity is your goal, it's a pretty good option. Very affordable too

I was just searching around for blood work. If I'm remembering correctly- it seems discountedlabs went up in price significantly.

Has anyone noticed there being a recent trend of price hikes on labs across the board during this coronavirus? I figured private labs would actually be cheaper during this time...

bump. Now that the female hormone panel on privatemdlabs is no longer available whats the best website to get the basic - CBC, CMP, Total Test, Estradiol for around the same price 60-80$

I've used Life Extension and Privatemdlabs...BOTH GREAT. BUT use life extension now til the end of the month as their annual blood test sale for ALL lab work is going on currently.

Which blood work do you get from private md? It seems there are so many.

looking for a basic profile to see where everything is at.

https://www.findlabtest.com/ This was suggested to me by a member here. Tell it what tests you want, It will tell you where to get them for the cheapest price. Doesnt get easier.

I can say Life Extension is very good. I had to have a COR split up and they were happy to help. Just be warned that they use VOIP or something for customer service so be ready to have your call dropped.

Which blood work do you get from private md? It seems there are so many.

looking for a basic profile to see where everything is at.
I will usually get a panel that has Test, Free Test, E2, Psa etc (basic hormone) and then I'll try to find one with CBC, CMP, Lipids, Hb1AC built in.(Sometimes I will opt for an NMR which is a particle size test.) From there, I will often add Vitamin D, Estradiol Sensitive, GGT, and sometimes IGF. (SHBG, DHT, Pregnenolone, Progesterone, Full thyroid panel - if needed or curious..)
After that point, I evaluate inflammatory and health markers like... hs-CRP, Homocysteine, Apo-B, Lp(a), Ferritin, Fibrinogen etc as well as a nutrient panel.

And lastly, I will usually throw on an exotic test like NMR, PLAC(Lp-PLA2), F2-isoprostanes, MPO, PT/PTT/INR, Oxidized LDL, NT-proBNP.

I basically go and start with a male panel of some sort that encompasses a myriad of things I posted in the first 3 lines. I fill in the blanks from there on what I think I need as add-ons. I will usually spring for one or two exotic tests per draw...so after a year or two you will have had the chance to get virtually all of them if you are testing 2-3 times yearly. Some tests you only really need to do once.

I just got a ton of bloodwork yesterday and am likely going to do Factor V and Factor II clotting tests soon for peace of mind as well.

I strongly urge you to use life extension while their sale is going through July 12. This is a great test to start with and you can add on to it with whatever you deem worthy.

Where were you looking at getting the factor 2 tested? I can find factor 5 and a few of the others but not 2.

Would you happen to know where I can get tested for the BRCA genes as well? If anyone would know, it would probably be you. Thanks.

I will usually get a panel that has Test, Free Test, E2, Psa etc (basic hormone) and then I'll try to find one with CBC, CMP, Lipids, Hb1AC built in.(Sometimes I will opt for an NMR which is a particle size test.) From there, I will often add Vitamin D, Estradiol Sensitive, GGT, and sometimes IGF. (SHBG, DHT, Pregnenolone, Progesterone, Full thyroid panel - if needed or curious..)
After that point, I evaluate inflammatory and health markers like... hs-CRP, Homocysteine, Apo-B, Lp(a), Ferritin, Fibrinogen etc as well as a nutrient panel.

And lastly, I will usually throw on an exotic test like NMR, PLAC(Lp-PLA2), F2-isoprostanes, MPO, PT/PTT/INR, Oxidized LDL, NT-proBNP.

I basically go and start with a male panel of some sort that encompasses a myriad of things I posted in the first 3 lines. I fill in the blanks from there on what I think I need as add-ons. I will usually spring for one or two exotic tests per draw...so after a year or two you will have had the chance to get virtually all of them if you are testing 2-3 times yearly. Some tests you only really need to do once.

I just got a ton of bloodwork yesterday and am likely going to do Factor V and Factor II clotting tests soon for peace of mind as well.

I strongly urge you to use life extension while their sale is going through July 12. This is a great test to start with and you can add on to it with whatever you deem worthy.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member