over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blood work results and questions/suggestions

juicebox

Registered
Got my blood work back today, which i do before starting any cycle. Post cycle back in November I got my blood work done as well. Last November results looked like this:
(only noting values low or high, not normal)
RBC, hemo and hemocrit were all slightly elevated
As was my creatinine serum

ALT SGPT HIGH 91

LIPID PANEL
Total cholesterol was 280 high
tris 189 high
HDL 8 LOW
VLDL 38
LDL 234 high

estrodial 76.9 high

FSH & LH low almost none existent
Test 255

Mondays results
EOS 14 high
EOS absolute 0.7 high

AST SGOT 42 HIGH
ALT SGPT 72 HIGH
LIPID PANEL
TOTAL 143
TRI 77
HDL CHOL 32 LOW
LDL 96
VLDL 18

TEST 249 LOW
FSH 19.5 HIGH
LH 11.5 HIGH
estradiol 14.1

GH SERUM 38.1 :headbang:

Liver values being high is concerning since they are (alt) still almost double. Not sure if taking 6 aleve and a hydrocodone the day before had much affect?

Thoughts, as i am about to start a 16 week cycle of primo (8weeks of tren E), along with 16 weeks of low test E (200mg pw). dont want to completely kill my liver.

Im 33, 5'9 200lbs 14-16%BF

Acetominophen will raise liver enzymes but so will weight training.

Liv 52 DS and hydration drop mine like a rock.

Taking liv 52 now, but I don't think I'm staying as hydrated as I should. Need to start forcing myself to drink more.

Weight training primarily causes AST elevation, but also does raise ALT. However if AST is normal, and ALT is elevated, it is likely from liver cell destruction, not muscle. The key to liver health is to remove everything stressing them for periods of time. Chronic liver damage is what causes damage, not so much acute. I would be concerned about what seems to be chronic liver damage occurring. I would suspect things like NSAIDs and Tylenol for sure...

Got my blood work back today, which i do before starting any cycle. Post cycle back in November I got my blood work done as well. Last November results looked like this:
(only noting values low or high, not normal)
RBC, hemo and hemocrit were all slightly elevated
As was my creatinine serum

ALT SGPT HIGH 91

LIPID PANEL
Total cholesterol was 280 high
tris 189 high
HDL 8 LOW
VLDL 38
LDL 234 high

estrodial 76.9 high

FSH & LH low almost none existent
Test 255

Mondays results
EOS 14 high
EOS absolute 0.7 high

AST SGOT 42 HIGH
ALT SGPT 72 HIGH
LIPID PANEL
TOTAL 143
TRI 77
HDL CHOL 32 LOW
LDL 96
VLDL 18

TEST 249 LOW
FSH 19.5 HIGH
LH 11.5 HIGH
estradiol 14.1

GH SERUM 38.1 :headbang:

Liver values being high is concerning since they are (alt) still almost double. Not sure if taking 6 aleve and a hydrocodone the day before had much affect?

Thoughts, as i am about to start a 16 week cycle of primo (8weeks of tren E), along with 16 weeks of low test E (200mg pw). dont want to completely kill my liver.

Im 33, 5'9 200lbs 14-16%BF

As Rex pointed out, your having an allergic response to something environmentally or food intake, in which will have an effect on increased endogenous plasma cortisol.

Last edited:
You suffer from fairly severe allergies and/or asthma?

Rex.

During the spring, with all the pollen and what not, I have constant runny nose, sneezing, eyes ect. I used to have asthma when I was a kid but when we moved from Illinois to Arizona went away. Haven't had a asthma attack or anything related in over 25 yrs (33 now)

Weight training primarily causes AST elevation, but also does raise ALT. However if AST is normal, and ALT is elevated, it is likely from liver cell destruction, not muscle. The key to liver health is to remove everything stressing them for periods of time. Chronic liver damage is what causes damage, not so much acute. I would be concerned about what seems to be chronic liver damage occurring. I would suspect things like NSAIDs and Tylenol for sure...

The concerning part for me, is I haven't been taking any gear in almost 5 months, I rarely drink and aside from last Sunday I don't take Tylenol or NSAIDs very often. I do take a pretty hefty amount of vitamins like animal packs, standard multis, fish oil ect.... I don't know if the excercise combined with the NSAIDs and a hydro could have attributed to that. My ALT values were higher in November coming off a long heavy cycle but still concerning. What would be an alt value to stress about? Considering I'm about to take 8 weeks of tren, don't want to kill my liver either.

Looking back, in march of 2012 my Alt values before my cycle were 72.

The concerning part for me, is I haven't been taking any gear in almost 5 months, I rarely drink and aside from last Sunday I don't take Tylenol or NSAIDs very often. I do take a pretty hefty amount of vitamins like animal packs, standard multis, fish oil ect.... I don't know if the excercise combined with the NSAIDs and a hydro could have attributed to that. My ALT values were higher in November coming off a long heavy cycle but still concerning. What would be an alt value to stress about? Considering I'm about to take 8 weeks of tren, don't want to kill my liver either.

Looking back, in march of 2012 my Alt values before my cycle were 72.

ALT has a longer halflife than AST, so you would need to take at least 3 days from training to make SURE it's not training related. Your levels aren't that high but if they are ALWAYS elevated like that, it could be an issue. Do you have an opiate addiction? Tylenol content is very high in most of the opiates.

It definitely could have been from the NSAIDs and Tylenol, but it looks chronic to me from previous bloodwork.

I actually never use tylenol. I play baseball every week and always have some residual soreness/inflammation in my arm during games so I always take ibuprofen or aleve prior to/during a game. And sometime when its really barking, I take a hydrocodone. But I play once or twice a week so only usually take any of those that much.

Any link to ostagain mk2866 and liver values? just trying to rule anything out, but given my test almost exactly a year ago had exact result not sure any one thing is at fault. I guess I just need to monitor it, and take my Liv52/ add some milk thistle and drink more water. May due a liver detox just to clean it out of anything lingering.

I actually never use tylenol. I play baseball every week and always have some residual soreness/inflammation in my arm during games so I always take ibuprofen or aleve prior to/during a game. And sometime when its really barking, I take a hydrocodone. But I play once or twice a week so only usually take any of those that much.

Any link to ostagain mk2866 and liver values? just trying to rule anything out, but given my test almost exactly a year ago had exact result not sure any one thing is at fault. I guess I just need to monitor it, and take my Liv52/ add some milk thistle and drink more water. May due a liver detox just to clean it out of anything lingering.

Unless you have your hydrocodone compounded or take Vicoprofen, which is not likely, then you used Tylenol the day before the test. Also if you are like most people you take it more often than you will report and/or realize. Your ALT elevation is easily most likely due to your acetaminophen use. Which you are apparently unaware of as you say you never use Tylenol. How long have you been using hydrocodone? You most likely have hyrdrocodone/APAP. There is no commercially available product currently that contains hydrocodone only. One will be on the market soon. Back when I used to use opiates I would have 15 mg hydrocodone caps compounded, no APAP.

Rex.

yeah i checked and they are percocet, never realized that had aceto. As far as usage, I actually hadnt taken one since November when I seen my blood results and my RBC's, hemo and hema were all elevated and was afraid of a heart attack unti sunday.

Prior to that, Id say every game I played I would take one. So about 30 days out of 210 from april to november. Ill just keep my eye on it and check it again without training for 3 days or taking anything like that. Ill also be very aware not to take those unless Im dying in pain.

thx rex

Nobody has commented on the Test levels with elevated FSH/LH. Isnt this a sign of Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism? Levels have dropped in half since last year, worried I might be on TRT for rest of life. I ended my cycle with proper PCT, unless my clomid was bunk?

Nobody has commented on the Test levels with elevated FSH/LH. Isnt this a sign of Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism? Levels have dropped in half since last year, worried I might be on TRT for rest of life. I ended my cycle with proper PCT, unless my clomid was bunk?

Estradiol is low, this is stimulating GNRH, which in turn is stimulating FSH and LH, your balls aren't responding because they have been offline for so long, so they aren't able to make very much test, this is leading to low estradiol. Eventually the testes should pick up the pace, but it takes time. This is why you should use HCG during the cycle. Using HCG now would have no effect, you already have plenty of LH stimulating the testes (that sounds wrong).

Clomid doesn't do anything but temporarily stimulate GNRH production, it doesn't "restart" you in any way, once the clomid leaves your system, everything is exactly the same as before you started it.

Estradiol is low, this is stimulating GNRH, which in turn is stimulating FSH and LH, your balls aren't responding because they have been offline for so long, so they aren't able to make very much test, this is leading to low estradiol. Eventually the testes should pick up the pace, but it takes time. This is why you should use HCG during the cycle. Using HCG now would have no effect, you already have plenty of LH stimulating the testes (that sounds wrong).

Clomid doesn't do anything but temporarily stimulate GNRH production, it doesn't "restart" you in any way, once the clomid leaves your system, everything is exactly the same as before you started it.

Kaladryn, just curious, what is your opinion on PCT then. From reading some of your posts it sounds like you think PCT just delays recovery, maybe I am reading what you say wrong though. Thanks

Kaladryn, just curious, what is your opinion on PCT then. From reading some of your posts it sounds like you think PCT just delays recovery, maybe I am reading what you say wrong though. Thanks

When coming off a cycle, or going from a blast to a cruise, there is a period of time when there will be estrogen dominance. PCT is great during this period to block the effects of high E2. Extending PCT beyond this period of estrogen dominance will just delay recovery.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws