over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work results on clomid: fertility goals

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Posted this on the main sub in a thread I had going, not sure how many of you visit that area but feel this is more appropriate location and maybe different opinions.

No gear for around 2 years +. I’ve been on 25mg clomid ED for a few months now, current labs.

Total testosterone: 704
Free testosterone: 104.6
Estrodiol: 25
Fsh: 3.9
Lh: 3.1

Since starting clomid around October, my libido has declined, and somewhere around there, my “semen volume” has dropped off to around 0.5-1ml. Very little comes out which prompted the blood work. I have had a few lifestyle issues since then, stress in life, injuries keeping me out of the gym, work life balance off, etc.

Fertility is my goal somewhere in the next 6-12 months would be our preference. Suggestions on next steps if these hormonal numbers are good? Semen analysis? Urologist? Any other labs? Anyone have low semen volume with similar labs to me? Thank you.

There is a study showing that long term Clomid use actually leads over time to LH decrease and thereby to declined fertility. As far as I know tamoxifen doesnt have that downside, so I would switch to Tamoxifen and fertility and semen quantity should improve.

Clomid for long term TRT is usually better with lower dosing so try 25mg EOD and retest. If you have similar numbers I'd then drop to 12.5mg EOD, retest, and reevaluate.

Additionally, Clomid kills some guys libido no matter how little they take.

Clomid for long term TRT is usually better with lower dosing so try 25mg EOD and retest. If you have similar numbers I'd then drop to 12.5mg EOD, retest, and reevaluate.

Additionally, Clomid kills some guys libido no matter how little they take.
What is wrong with my numbers? What should I look for on retest?

What is wrong with my numbers? What should I look for on retest?
You said you have low libido and that's a common side effect with Clomid, even with good numbers. I'd retest the same numbers and judge any differences in quality of life if you decide to try lower doses.

You said you have low libido and that's a common side effect with Clomid, even with good numbers. I'd retest the same numbers and judge any differences in quality of life if you decide to try lower doses.
Okay I got you. I thought my numbers weren’t good in some way.

So basically, what is the lowest acceptable dose I can get away with and maintain a good hormone profile. So if I can get away with 12.5mg EOD and have good numbers, maybe I will have less sides.

Posted this on the main sub in a thread I had going, not sure how many of you visit that area but feel this is more appropriate location and maybe different opinions.

No gear for around 2 years +. I’ve been on 25mg clomid ED for a few months now, current labs.

Total testosterone: 704
Free testosterone: 104.6
Estrodiol: 25
Fsh: 3.9
Lh: 3.1

Since starting clomid around October, my libido has declined, and somewhere around there, my “semen volume” has dropped off to around 0.5-1ml. Very little comes out which prompted the blood work. I have had a few lifestyle issues since then, stress in life, injuries keeping me out of the gym, work life balance off, etc.

Fertility is my goal somewhere in the next 6-12 months would be our preference. Suggestions on next steps if these hormonal numbers are good? Semen analysis? Urologist? Any other labs? Anyone have low semen volume with similar labs to me? Thank you.
Bro. If fertility is the goal. I mean this in the most respectful way possible. Quit playing around and do hmg, hcg and maybe a little clomid .thank me later!!! It raised my sperm count from 2 mill/ml - 32mill in like 3-4 months. Clomid or hcg cannot touch legit hmg.

Bro. If fertility is the goal. I mean this in the most respectful way possible. Quit playing around and do hmg, hcg and maybe a little clomid .thank me later!!! It raised my sperm count from 2 mill/ml - 32mill in like 3-4 months. Clomid or hcg cannot touch legit hmg.
HMG for the win 🥇

Consider put some testosterone cream in the sack E3D ( or even EOD ) , libido will be way better and it won´t supress your fertility if you keep clomid ( low dose clomid works fine)

There is a study showing that long term Clomid use actually leads over time to LH decrease and thereby to declined fertility. As far as I know tamoxifen doesnt have that downside, so I would switch to Tamoxifen and fertility and semen quantity should improve.
find study bro

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner