YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work results, time to rethink things?

Polska 2

Registered
Newbies
Had BP taken last week and it was higee than normal for no apparent reason. So scheduled a blood work up and just got the results back.

A bit of history. Been on Professional Muscle for 20 plus years. Been training since 1985. Been juicing most of the past 25 years cruising and blasting but gradually winding down the last 4-5 years to 100-200 mg TRT.

5 foot 8, 235 in good shape, took me literally 15 years to get to over 225 but I did with very reasonable doses even while competing. At my most extreme never when over 1,500 MGs total weekly.

Nunbers have gradually risen over the years blood-wise and they decrease when I blood dump, which I'll do 2-3 times per year.

This latest jump (HCR and Hemo both up from June of this year significantly) while my doses have been very low, is very concerning.

I have a great diet, take every supplement for health imaginable (beet root, arginine, baby aspirin etc) yet this still happened. I drink 1.5-2 gallons water a day.

My main thoughts is this jump related to my weight-height ratio or my bare minimum androgen consumption? What is causing it?

Have dabbled with a few weeks here and there of GH the last few months, but nothing consistent

Any thoughts and or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• BCE0B5CB-5131-4E6C-B509-D954150000E1.png
    BCE0B5CB-5131-4E6C-B509-D954150000E1.png
    133.2 KB · Views: 152
First off that’s waaay too much water unless you’re also taking in grams and grams of sodium as well as lots of potassium. Water doesn’t hydrate, electrolytes do. This could effect rbc, blood pressure, etc. reduce water unless you work in a very hot environment, in that case increase sodium. What compounds do you typically run?

Dr Sandra Godek from the HEAT institute has a lot of great info on proper hydration and sodium intake.

First off that’s waaay too much water unless you’re also taking in grams and grams of sodium as well as lots of potassium. Water doesn’t hydrate, electrolytes do. This could effect rbc, blood pressure, etc. reduce water unless you work in a very hot environment, in that case increase sodium. What compounds do you typically run?
Cypionate or Sos 250

Didn't think it was possibly to drink too much water, I'll cut it down!

Also, do you use a cpap? I can almost guarantee you have sleep apnea at your size which would cause all this. Start with this video

Cypionate or Sos 250

Water without an appropriate amount of electrolytes can dehydrate further. You can give yourself a heart attack by drinking too much water because you flush electrolytes

Cypionate or Sos 250

A gallon a day should be plenty unless you actually feel thirstier. How much sodium do you get in a day? Do you salt your food regularly? The rda just isn’t going to cut it for a hard training individual. Especially a bodybuilder who carries way more size than a normal human. RDA is meant only for average people, and even then they’re not always right

how did your kidney numbers look? creatinine, any protein in urine?

Also, do you use a cpap? I can almost guarantee you have sleep apnea at your size which would cause all this. Start with this video
Going to docs tomorrow for a follow up, but someone else mentioned this to me today also. I'll check for sure, thanks.

Going to docs tomorrow for a follow up, but someone else mentioned this to me today also. I'll check for sure, thanks.
My hematocrit and rbc were elevated as well as slightly elevated white feel count. They actually did a bone biopsy to determine if I had bone marrow cancer. Turns out I had pretty severe apnea and after about 5 months on a cpap now they’re all under control. Blood pressure has become more manageable too

My hematocrit and rbc were elevated as well as slightly elevated white feel count. They actually did a bone biopsy to determine if I had bone marrow cancer. Turns out I had pretty severe apnea and after about 5 months on a cpap now they’re all under control. Blood pressure has become more manageable too
Did your body weight drop? Or was the improvement all due to the CPAP?
No cardio at all?
Ive been upping it drastically the last few weeks

Up to 30 minutes 4-5x most I've done in 20 years

Did your body weight drop? Or was the improvement all due to the CPAP?

Ive been upping it drastically the last few weeks

Up to 30 minutes 4-5x most I've done in 20 years
Nope. Bodyweight actually went up a bit due to increased recovery. I’m not overweight by any means in the bodyfat department. But I’m heavier than my body wants to be, and my neck is 19 inches. They say anyone with a 17 inch or larger neck likely has apnea. The improvement was all cpap. I feel so much better too.

Could be a few different things. Hemochromatosis, sleep apnea, years of gear. Any idea why your liver enzymes are elevated? Any orals or alcohol?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws