advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work results, time to rethink things?

🤯 Yikes! Does the apparatus you wear bother you? My pops refuses to wear the mask.
It’s definitely taken some getting used to. I sleep with my mouth open so I have to wear the full mask. It puts some pressure on your face and feels weird on yourself head. It took me about 3 months to be able to wear it for a full 8 hours. I still sometimes will leave it off if I get up to use the restroom at night, but I’m trying to be better about that. Part of that is due to ocd and anxiety that makes it difficult for me to fall asleep….so a little thc pre bed has been a godsend for letting me relax enough to fall asleep quickly.
I can absolutely say though that I feel dramatically better using it. I stay asleep longer without tossing and turning. I used to wake up 3-4 times a night to pee. On nights I wear my mask the whole night I only wake up once and on a rare occasion twice

🤯 Yikes! Does the apparatus you wear bother you? My pops refuses to wear the mask.

Tell him to get the ResMed Swift LT

It’s definitely taken some getting used to. I sleep with my mouth open so I have to wear the full mask. It puts some pressure on your face and feels weird on yourself head. It took me about 3 months to be able to wear it for a full 8 hours. I still sometimes will leave it off if I get up to use the restroom at night, but I’m trying to be better about that. Part of that is due to ocd and anxiety that makes it difficult for me to fall asleep….so a little thc pre bed has been a godsend for letting me relax enough to fall asleep quickly.
I can absolutely say though that I feel dramatically better using it. I stay asleep longer without tossing and turning. I used to wake up 3-4 times a night to pee. On nights I wear my mask the whole night I only wake up once and on a rare occasion twice

Get the nasal pillow style and use a chin strap.

As far as elevated BUN, you were a bit dehydrated. Were you fasted?
I drank maybe 1 l of water. I m not certain I atey 4 to 8 hours before the test because I may have got up in the middle of night ate something.

I took some kratom as well that morning 5 g.

As far as liver enzymes I trained very intense the night before I did calves glutes quads and hams at a gym 45 minutes away I go to maybe once or twice a week cuz of the equipment so that may have done that

Just the lab results being the highest they've ever been for AST and bun definitely concerns me

I drank maybe 1 l of water. I m not certain I atey 4 to 8 hours before the test because I may have got up in the middle of night ate something.

I took some kratom as well that morning 5 g.

As far as liver enzymes I trained very intense the night before I did calves glutes quads and hams at a gym 45 minutes away I go to maybe once or twice a week cuz of the equipment so that may have done that

Just the lab results being the highest they've ever been for AST and bun definitely concerns me
I would attribute the results to your intense workout. Just continue to trend them, you'll be good.

Any suggestions on transitioning to wearing a cpap. I have one but it's so bothersome to wear. I have tried the nasal pillows and now I have a full mask.

Any suggestions on transitioning to wearing a cpap. I have one but it's so bothersome to wear. I have tried the nasal pillows and now I have a full mask.
Honestly man it just takes willpower and then eventually you get used to it. It’s taken me 4-5 months to be able to wear it all night. A little thc pre bed has been helpful

Honestly man it just takes willpower and then eventually you get used to it. It’s taken me 4-5 months to be able to wear it all night. A little thc pre bed has been helpful
Well I got the thc part down. Lol Most people have told me the same thing. You just have to wear it and then you don't even realize you have it on. Tonight is night one im gonna make myself do it.

Well I got the thc part down. Lol Most people have told me the same thing. You just have to wear it and then you don't even realize you have it on. Tonight is night one im gonna make myself do it.
That’s the deal man. I’ve worn it all night for the last 5 nights in a row and I do feel better. I’ve only woken up to pee once each night which is usually a 2-3 time thing for me. Turns out proper sleeping patterns actually regulate a diuretic hormone that the body uses to signal urine production. It’s been a nice side effects that’s allowed me to get much more sleep per night. It usually takes me 20-30 minutes to fall asleep after waking up to pee. The hardest part for me is having been a stomach sleeper for at least the last ten years due to snoring, sleeping on my back because of the full face mask feels strange. But I do get less low back pain sleeping on my back so I’m trying to make that stick

Never thought about a chin strap. I feel like it might make me feel strangled or something to have that holding my jaw closed?
Derek from More Plates More Dates was just on Joe Rogan talking about how he has to use the chin strap cause otherwise he sleeps with his mouth open too. He likes it better than the full face and feels like it’s easier to sleep with.

Follow up doctor visit.

I've been using Afrin nasal spray, nad sinus issues when I'm above 220.

Doctor told me to let off as it can spike your numbers massively

Follow up doctor visit.

I've been using Afrin nasal spray, nad sinus issues when I'm above 220.

Doctor told me to let off as it can spike your numbers massively
Afrin really only needs to be used as needed. I haven't used it in years and got two bottles laying around. It has a rebound effect the day after you use it to make your nose more stuffy.

From what you see everything looks fine as far as numbers

If no you want to get rbc, hemocrit, globin down donate blood and take iron tablets a few weeks afterwards in or they'll be low afterwards. At least mine were and my ferritin levels.

I'd think you may know this since you've been running twenty years?

I've been on TRT between 70-140mg/week for last seven years and I get phlebotomies about every 12 weeks now because of what Test does to my HCT. I get blood tests every month, and went through the gamut with a hematologist to rule out anything rare. The bottom line for me is that Test use increases HCT, and it does this not necessarily in linear fashion. Meaning, sometimes HCT will increase at different rates each month. Figured I'd chime in to give you some additional food for thought. It may be as simple as that Test use increases your HCT. For reference, I'm 49, eat clean, and daily take: 81mg aspirin, 20mg Test, 4.8iu GH (Norditropin from endo), BP meds, and use a CPAP.

and take iron tablets a few weeks afterwards in or they'll be low afterwards.
Both my primary care doc and the hematologist strongly cautioned me against this. I asked them because I always have low ferritin and thought this would be a good idea but they explained otherwise. For the OP, I would discuss with your doc before taking that advice.

From what you see everything looks fine as far as numbers

If no you want to get rbc, hemocrit, globin down donate blood and take iron tablets a few weeks afterwards in or they'll be low afterwards. At least mine were and my ferritin levels.

I'd think you may know this since you've been running twenty years?
Yes, of course. Making Red Cross appointments today for the next few months.

Both my primary care doc and the hematologist strongly cautioned me against this. I asked them because I always have low ferritin and thought this would be a good idea but they explained otherwise. For the OP, I would discuss with your doc before taking that advice.

What did they explain?

Crazy, took my shot
I've been on TRT between 70-140mg/week for last seven years and I get phlebotomies about every 12 weeks now because of what Test does to my HCT. I get blood tests every month, and went through the gamut with a hematologist to rule out anything rare. The bottom line for me is that Test use increases HCT, and it does this not necessarily in linear fashion. Meaning, sometimes HCT will increase at different rates each month. Figured I'd chime in to give you some additional food for thought. It may be as simple as that Test use increases your HCT. For reference, I'm 49, eat clean, and daily take: 81mg aspirin, 20mg Test, 4.8iu GH (Norditropin from endo), BP meds, and use a CPAP.
which blood pressure medication?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity