over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work results

Jugghead

Registered
Had a full spectrum of labs run & for the most part they're good. But my cholesterol is out of whack!

Total Chol - 282
HDL -30
Trigs- 165
LDL- 219
Chol/HDL- 9.4
non HDL chol- 252

Vit D-, 25-OH, total- 26 low (range is 30-100ng/ml)
Hct- 51.4 (need to donate blood ASAP!)

Now my diet sucks ass! Being a nurse & having an unpredictable schedule, which in turn leads to bad eating habits and/or going long periods without eating, is a major factor in all this. Also I havent been able to workout or do cardio on a regular basis over the past 3 months! So I realize if I can correct these things my labs will improve! But its doing it that's my dilemma!

I've been taking 500mg Niacin, 200mg Ubiquinol, 20mg Tamoxifen, & up til a few days ago, 2- Liv-52 DS daily.

Also, 2gm of an Omega blend, 2gm of CLA w/rasp ketones, & 400iu of D3 daily. (I know that the fish oils contribute to having an elevated LDL)

My T-levels were ok;
Total Test =333
Free test =75.9
Bioavailable Test =152.8
SHBG = 15

I was taking 1cc of a test/tren blend (200/200mg) E5D but stopped it 3wks ago cuz it was raising my BP too much (170s/90s!)
So, not sure what to do about this?! If I don't take a shot of Test in the next week or 2 my levels will tank & I'm gonna feel like shit! If I do, then it's gonna screw up my labs even worse or make it more difficult to correct!

So, bottom line I'm a fucking mess! I feel like shit, look like shit, my libido is slowly dwindling, & according to my labs, I'm a heart attack and/or stroke waiting to happen! i'm very disappointed in myself & feeling down BIG TIME!!!

PLEASE HELP!!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

I hate to say it but you probably need a statin like Crestor to get your cholesterol back to normal .your LDL is more than double what it should be and your hdl is on the low side.that little amount of test and tren isn't going to screw with your lipids that bad

The Doc gave me a script for Pravachol. Still debating if I should get it filled.
I did order some Humafort & some high potency Pomegranate extract caps. Read an article on PubMed that says it has great cardiovascular/cholesterol benefits. Also, I'm gonna increase my Niacin to 1,500mg/day slowly.

I recommend a lot cardio and a better diet. This means pre pack all your food. Mass cook on your days off. You don't need any Anabolic steroids. They will always effect your cholesterol in a bad way...even trt doses. Daily cardio and eating more vegies and lean meat will go a long way. Limit sugar and corn. You did the right thing by getting labs done. I am still shocked how many people of this site refused to get regular lab work done.

A real Kickboxing gym will have you burning around 900 calories an hour. Something to think about.

Last edited:
were you on arimidex for estrogen control? That drug messes with my lipids. Stay as hydrated as possible to help with that thick blood of yours. I am surprised your dosages got it that high. How long were you on?

were you on arimidex for estrogen control? That drug messes with my lipids. Stay as hydrated as possible to help with that thick blood of yours. I am surprised your dosages got it that high. How long were you on?

I'd been taking 1 amp of Test E or Sus every 7-10days pretty much straight for over a year & a half. I sort of did a cycle 4 times for about 6-8 wks with doses up to 800mg E5D using test/tren blend & low dose orals, but the past 3 months only an amp every 7-10 days. 3 times (during the 1.5yrs period) I had breaks for 3-4 wks each due to being sick with upper resp infections & being on antibiotics. I had used some research chem Exemestane for a month or so but that ended 2 months ago.

Sounds to me like you need a rest bro. Come off and get your health back to where it needs to be. No reason to risk all that crap.

I'd been taking 1 amp of Test E or Sus every 7-10days pretty much straight for over a year & a half. I sort of did a cycle 4 times for about 6-8 wks with doses up to 800mg E5D using test/tren blend & low dose orals, but the past 3 months only an amp every 7-10 days. 3 times (during the 1.5yrs period) I had breaks for 3-4 wks each due to being sick with upper resp infections & being on antibiotics. I had used some research chem Exemestane for a month or so but that ended 2 months ago.

orals like winny, var, and tbol wreck cholesterol numbers. and it may take a month or more to get your numbers down. Rest from the drugs is def what your body needs. tren def does a number on many things. I would retest everything in a month to see how well you recovered.

fitnesskatz

just clean it up for a bit,,,you can do it,,,all of us has to sometime or another,,,stay positive man

Thanks to all for their advice & encouragements!

I plan on researching the use of Triptorelin for HTPA recovery, along with Humanofort & some Tribestan i have on hand. Plan a complete break for at least 6 months from steroids, if i decide to restart the Test it'll be just TRT doses. I'm done with high dose cycles! Not worth it! I wanna be around when my 12 yr old daughter graduates college!!! And I will clean up my diet & start doing lots of cardio with just a couple fullbody weight training sessions a week to maintain as much muscle as I can.

If I use cholestoff over the counter aide available at most stores inc wal mart,my levels stay normal.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws