over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Work Results

gcool12

Newbies
Testosterone Blood Results after 4.5 weeks of 500mg/week Test E and 100mg/Day Var:

27 year old male.

Testosterone, Serum - 1089 ng/dL

Results seem low? Test again in a couple of weeks? Bad Gear?

Thanks,

G

blood was taken 4.5 weeks into cycle, 2:30 PM, non fasted, day after an injection.

Yup, should be much higher. 4.5 weeks is plenty of time for that Ester.
Looks like under dosed gear. If it is a board sponsor, you might want to email or PM them with your results and see what they say.

Do you have your other results such as Estrogen, LH, FSH, etc.

Your results are low for 500mg/week.i hope it's not from a sponsor on here

yes it's from a board sponsor.

LH <0.2 mIU/mL
FSH <0.2 mIU/mL
Estradiol 28.6 pg/mL
Glucose, Serum 101 mg/dL

Your estrogen is in normal range also , are you using an ai

I can never understand why sponsors underdosed test, it is so cheap ,greedy ass people

yes it's from a board sponsor.

LH <0.2 mIU/mL
FSH <0.2 mIU/mL
Estradiol 28.6 pg/mL
Glucose, Serum 101 mg/dL

Well, you are definitely shut down, so there is Test in your oil, it just appears to be really under dosed.

Just so u know not everyone responds the same to a dosage.

Yeah , you keep telling yourself that . We aren't talking about growth , we are talking test and nobody will score the same but 500 mg/week for a couple of weeks nobody is scoring lower than 2000

Just so u know not everyone responds the same to a dosage.
Stewie just posted yesterday about this in another thread. Most all people will be somewhat close from a blood test. Every time someone comes in low we cannot use this red hearing, because most of the time it will not be true.

He should be way higher than that on his bloods, it is most likely the oil he is using.

Guess I'll be switching sponsors. Really makes it tough if you cant depend on a Sponsor... how do you know who to use.

Testosterone Blood Results after 4.5 weeks of 500mg/week Test E and 100mg/Day Var:

27 year old male.

Thanks,

G

very under-dosed gear. name and shame the source. 150mg puts me at that number. no shame amongst ugl's these days. under-dosing the one aas we can actually test for.

Guess I'll be switching sponsors. Really makes it tough if you cant depend on a Sponsor... how do you know who to use.

well i home brew because i don't trust them. well, i trust them about as much i do the crack dealer on street corner. i have been told many things by people who use to run a ugl. they would say that at first they would accurately dose the gear and after they have a market they start under-dosing. they would say how most users don't even bother to get blood tests and just go on feelings. And that they have no clue. they are right though. and most people that do get tested use a lab that caps testosterone at >1500. so people blasting a gram of test will think yay my gear is legit. no moron, your test level could only be 1501 as you blast your 1,000mg of test a week. this happens all the time. people blasting test and posting labs of >1500 test. that tells you nothing of the quality of gear. ugl know this and put just enough test in there, the rest of the vial is oil.

I think you should tell us the sponsor you were using.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

27 year old male.

Thanks,

G

Yes. i also think ubder dosed gear. should 3000-5000 ng/dl.

well i home brew because i don't trust them. well, i trust them about as much i do the crack dealer on street corner. i have been told many things by people who use to run a ugl. they would say that at first they would accurately dose the gear and after they have a market they start under-dosing. they would say how most users don't even bother to get blood tests and just go on feelings. And that they have no clue. they are right though. and most people that do get tested use a lab that caps testosterone at >1500. so people blasting a gram of test will think yay my gear is legit. no moron, your test level could only be 1501 as you blast your 1,000mg of test a week. this happens all the time. people blasting test and posting labs of >1500 test. that tells you nothing of the quality of gear. ugl know this and put just enough test in there, the rest of the vial is oil.

So u dont trust the UGL that brews but you do trust the raw supplier????????
When bunk shit is found like this the 1st thing they say is well it must be the raws it wasnt my fault it was my raw guy. an easy way out and probally right half the time. why not blame some 1 eles thats what people do when caught
There seems to be alot more of this going around as of late
HGH had its moment now we are back to the AAS fakes

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws