over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Work Results

Rainmanisback

Registered
So I just got my latest post cycle blood work results and there are a few things that are alarming me so I would like to have your opinion on what should I do next...

Cycle length: 16 weeks
Drugs used per week

750 mg sostenon
350 mg tren acetate
350 mg masteron
350 mg test propionate
1 mg arimidex (per day)
10 mg Tamoxifen (per day)
Turinabol 50 mg per day (4 week only to kick start the cycle)

Multivitamin
milk thistle
B complex
Vitamin C
Vitamin D3
Omega 3

Blood Work Results

On the positive side my BUN went down from previews blood work from 27 to 18 which is in normal range and my creatinine went from 1.3 to 1.2

Hematocrit and Hemoglobine were in normal range too

On the negative side these were the measurements out of range

Total Cholesterol 249
Triglycerides 67 (normal range)
HDL 19
LDL 217
platelets 446* (I'm worried about this one)
lymphocytes 24.6

Liver (these values is what are worrying to me)

AST 115*
ALT 409*

Thoughts / comments would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

I do not want to scare you , but your bloods don't looks good : ( , you need good diet and some supplements , which help you with recovery

1. Cholesterol HDL is very very low and LDL is ver very high it's not good i'm interested how is looking your Glucose on emty stomach , because i think will be very high , how ilook youe diet on cycle ?

2. Your liver and pancreas
ALT 409* - this enzym respond for your pancreas , and look really bad :( if you use any of orlas products please stop use it :) your norm is 10 x bigger than normal

AST 115* - is high to but , it is your liver

Brother you need to be careful because results like this is worrying :(

Last thing platelets 446* -it is thrombocythemia , but in your situation is a gear problem which thickened your blood and causes thrombocythemia it is normal in high gear dosage :) simple thing is aspirin during the cycle :)

BTW when you finished your cycle ? i need to know how long do you used PCT ?

Z.

How long after you me cycle were these bloods taken? Right after?
What were your OTC supps? Health supps? Cardio? Nutrition?

You should get healthy next...that would be top priority after seeing those numbers.

I do not want to scare you , but your bloods don't looks good : ( , you need good diet and some supplements , which help you with recovery

1. Cholesterol HDL is very very low and LDL is ver very high it's not good i'm interested how is looking your Glucose on emty stomach , because i think will be very high , how ilook youe diet on cycle ?

ALT 409* - this enzym respond for your pancreas , and look really bad :( if you use any of orlas products please stop use it :) your norm is 10 x bigger than normal

Last thing platelets 446* -it is thrombocythemia , but in your situation is a gear problem which thickened your blood and causes thrombocythemia it is normal in high gear dosage :) simple thing is aspirin during the cycle :)

Z.

Thanks so much for the reply... and I have to agree I have had many blood works in the past but nothing near to this

I measure my blood sugar every morning and is always in normal range with an average of 77 mg/d

In regards of my diet, I was bulking up so I ate pretty much the same thing every day

Meal 1

2 egg yolks
10 egg whites
3 packages of grits

Meal 2
300 grs of white rice
8 oz of chicken breast with skin

Meal 3
300 grs of white rice
8 oz of chicken breast with skin

Meal 4
300 grs of white rice
8 to 10 oz of red meat

Meal 5
400 grs of white pasta
8 oz of red meat and some red sauce

Meal 6
400 grms of baked potatoes
80z of tilapia

1 protein shake in the middle of the night

No cheat meals since I don't really crave for junk meal during bulking*
I did cardio 20 min walk 2-3 times per week
I finished my cycle 2 weeks ago, I am now taking a dose of test 150 mg per week

No orals except those 4 weeks of turinabol

Apart from that
Multivitamin
Liver protector called MENEPAROL
Vitamin C 3 grs per day
Bcomplex
Vitamin D3 4,000 iu per day

Not sure what went off, I have used a lot more orals and tren in the past for longer than 16 weeks and never had this issues

How long after you me cycle were these bloods taken? Right after?
What were your OTC supps? Health supps? Cardio? Nutrition?

You should get healthy next...that would be top priority after seeing those numbers.

2 weeks after I got the last shot of tren
Liver protector MENEPAROL
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
B Complex
Nolvadex
Arimidex
Omega 3 (forogto to mentiond above 10 grs of Omega 3 daily)

Cardio 2-3 times per week 20 mins walk
Nutrition see above*

Thanks bro!

Z.

Will donate blood help with the blood thickening?

Z.

Will this pancreas disorder have anything to do with my rapid weight gain? I went from 217 pounds to 254 in that period of time (I've been on that weight before so I can gain it back pretty quickly) with some fat gain but I can still see my upper abs

Will donate blood help with the blood thickening?

Donate blood is very good idea than your blood should to be thiner not thickening :) , go to blood donate place leave some bloods two or three time and all should to be ok,

About dite :) now i know why your bloods look liek this :) , fuck you eat crezy portion , so this the reason why your AST ,ALT is so high , Brother you need to low your carbs and proteins and up your cardio but nor so much ,add Antioxidantswhich helping you with guts recovey and good feeling , so you can try this simple method

on the morning before first meal dring 10 ml apple vinegar with 100 ml water 15-20 min, before meal , it will helping to your guts , another thing add 1000mg vit C before every single meal to the end of day , and try to eat more sauerkraut it will helping you with your PH it is preaty importand thing so don't foget about it , another thing is coenzyme Q10 you should take 300mg to fat meal and add 250 mg resveratrol +200mcg vit k2 + 5000 iu vit D3 - ED

next : selenium 300mg in the morning and 50mg zinc 2 g CLA or 2g omega 3 + 10 g glutamine before sleeping

you can still use you bit B complex but right now after your workout

Try this method for 4-5 weeks and resend your blood test again

Z.

Will this pancreas disorder have anything to do with my rapid weight gain? I went from 217 pounds to 254 in that period of time (I've been on that weight before so I can gain it back pretty quickly) with some fat gain but I can still see my upper abs

Yes it is , i had the same problem in past to much weight in short time :( , you shoud to repair your guts :) and use for future cycle antioxidants and acidify your stomach i will helping your liver and pancreas and last importand thing Listen to your body :) funny but true :)

Z.

Donate blood is very good idea than your blood should to be thiner not thickening :) , go to blood donate place leave some bloods two or three time and all should to be ok,

About dite :) now i know why your bloods look liek this :) , fuck you eat crezy portion , so this the reason why your AST ,ALT is so high , Brother you need to low your carbs and proteins and up your cardio but nor so much ,add Antioxidantswhich helping you with guts recovey and good feeling , so you can try this simple method

on the morning before first meal dring 10 ml apple vinegar with 100 ml water 15-20 min, before meal , it will helping to your guts , another thing add 1000mg vit C before every single meal to the end of day , and try to eat more sauerkraut it will helping you with your PH it is preaty importand thing so don't foget about it , another thing is coenzyme Q10 you should take 300mg to fat meal and add 250 mg resveratrol +200mcg vit k2 + 5000 iu vit D3 - ED

next : selenium 300mg in the morning and 50mg zinc 2 g CLA or 2g omega 3 + 10 g glutamine before sleeping

you can still use you bit B complex but right now after your workout

Try this method for 4-5 weeks and resend your blood test again

Z.

Thanks mate I will follow your recommendations! Can't thank you enough

Yes it is , i had the same problem in past to much weight in short time :( , you shoud to repair your guts :) and use for future cycle antioxidants and acidify your stomach i will helping your liver and pancreas and last importand thing Listen to your body :) funny but true :)

Z.

Will do!

Did you just leave out greens/veggies/fruits from your post or do you actually not eat any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you just leave out greens/veggies/fruits from your post or do you actually not eat any?

Bananas is the only fruit I ate during this cycle's diet
Veggies: asparagus, green peppers and onions were my only "greens" on 3 of the six meals I did daily

Did you say how long after clearance that the blood work was done?

Something I will say that ive mentioned many times before. in the last 15+ years that ive been active on these boards i have seen MANY guys liver enzymes being very elevated with tren usage. I dont know why but it does give me concern.

People make their own choices but i find it hard to justify a compound like tren for many peoples goals ( other then competing and going for world domination).

Once you post up the timing of the blood work im sure we can optimize the next steps.

Something I will say that ive mentioned many times before. in the last 15+ years that ive been active on these boards i have seen MANY guys liver enzymes being very elevated with tren usage. I dont know why but it does give me concern.

People make their own choices but i find it hard to justify a compound like tren for many peoples goals ( other then competing and going for world domination).

Once you post up the timing of the blood work im sure we can optimize the next steps.

Thanks mate. I have to agree with you, that Tren is an amazing compound for the sport, but for recreational usage is very taxing on the body. Is not my first time using Tren and I have used much more than 350 mg per week in the past and every single time something different comes up, but it never affected my liver enzymes so harsh like this time, I mean my values are 10x the normal range that is crazy...

Anyways, I did the blood work exactly 2 weeks after my last shot of Tren Acetate. I am still using some TRT test on weekly basis

Thanks for the time and help!

Thanks mate I will follow your recommendations! Can't thank you enough

No problem , you can use this method to every future cycle , and diversify your diet because your bacterial flora is sterilized , one more thing you can add more fat to your diet , i mena good fat :) than you rise your HDL :)

BTW i forgot for one important thing for you now ,probiotics , please use them now ok ,one of the best will be joy- day swanson , one time per day before sleeping :)

good luck

Z.

No problem , you can use this method to every future cycle , and diversify your diet because your bacterial flora is sterilized , one more thing you can add more fat to your diet , i mena good fat :) than you rise your HDL :)

BTW i forgot for one important thing for you now ,probiotics , please use them now ok ,one of the best will be joy- day swanson , one time per day before sleeping :)

good luck

Z.

Probiotics then! right on! thanks mate

Tren always elevated my liver enzymes so I'll back this up

Interesting blood work , but since you got this only 2 weeks after your last shot things are still healing and going back to normal. It's good that you got bloodwork soon after cycle but just make sure to remember it's going to take a lot longer than 2 weeks for your body to get back to normal , especially on a 16 week cycle. I'd give it at least 8 weeks and get blood taken again .

thanks mate i will take that into account, is just that that is usually what i always do after a cycle and i have had high liver enzymes before which is expected buy never by 10x like this time so that got me really worried u know

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity