over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work Test Levels came back at 30, aw fuck

cromespider

Registered
26 years old 10 years training last 2 years would blast and cruise and had a sugary this morning so i wanted to come off of everything came of everything
PCT
weeks 1-2 Hcg 2500iu every third day
weeks 2-4 HCg 2500iu eod
weeks 6-8 100mg clomid ed
20mg nolvaded ed

Got test levels tested on fri got results today and it was at 30 normal range is 300 to 800

Should i just do the hrt for life but wamma have kids someday

Did i not do enough PCT

That sucks bro! Not sure what to tell ya on that one, to be honest! Maybe some of the guys here can chime in...

I can't give you any real solid advice because I don't feel I'm qualified. I can say that there are members on here who have fathered children while being on HRT. I was put on TRT at age 18(Never messed with gear then). Docs couldn't tell me why it happened. Reading stories and seeing the protocols on this board when it comes to having children on HRT I'm honestly not that worried.

26 years old 10 years training last 2 years would blast and cruise and had a sugary this morning so i wanted to come off of everything came of everything
PCT
weeks 2-4 HCg 2500iu eod
20mg nolvaded ed

Got test levels tested on fri got results today and it was at 30 normal range is 300 to 800

Did i not do enough PCT

I am not qualified to give that advice either bro but I'm curious, what was the time frame between end of PCT and when the blood was taken? do you have any other test results (free, LH, FSH, etc).

you can still have kids while on HRT, just harder. You need more information for me to help you. Whats your free test, AST, ALT, LH? can you post your full panel or msg it to me.

What and how much were you using...need cycle outlines and the truth...

PCT
weeks 2-4 HCg 2500iu eod
20mg nolvaded ed

Did i not do enough PCT

lmaooo

you cycled for 2 years straight and did little pussy ass pct for 8 weeks
just expect to be ok!!!!!??????

thanks for laugh

:p

PCT
weeks 2-4 HCg 2500iu eod
20mg nolvaded ed

Did i not do enough PCT

How soon you want to have a kid?

It will take months to rebound from a long cycle like that, regardless of how good your protocol might be. I don't think you will have a problem with having kids down the road. Plenty of bros and pros have had success.

If I was you, I would be open with your doc on what you have been doing the past 2 years. They will recommend what you need to do and take it from there.

I think you needed a little longer on the clomid and now you just need some time.

Time is sometimes the only thing that will bring you back.

If I was you, I would be open with your doc on what you have been doing the past 2 years. They will recommend what you need to do and take it from there.

Yeah ok if you dont get it off the record your gona be screwd. Now days put that in your records and try to get a job that you have to sign your waiver to privacy act med rec, Insurance etc .

Just at most say it was andro but if not find a doctor that seems open minded. But be very careful who you admit use to it will bite you later if you dont. MM

:yeahthat:

Im not a doctor, but I would consider running clomid for 2-4 weeks. Clomid has been shown to really kick start... Do a search function and look for clomid.... Tons of stuff on here...

not trying to be funny here but can i ask how those 2 years of blast and cruise worked for you? size wise? and was it worth it?

First of all I wouldn't freak out yet. Also stay focused and concentrate on keeping gains. You don't want those 2 years of juicing to be for nothing. I'm sure someone on here will have advice on how to recover. Like others stated it will probably take awhile. I've heard of people going a few years and still recovering. I personally would probably jump back on the clomid plus run a test booster of some sort. Even if it doesn't help much to boost test they do seem to be great for libido.

Hay Tenny guess what i am still taller and bigger than you even off i saw those little stumpy legs of yours........ but all jokes aside (maby) what kind of pct would you set for my situation.

The 2 years was worth it for me it got me onto tv every week for about the past 5-6 months or so. Before i had to come off i was holding around 275lbs at 6'5 at 8%BF Now dry weigt after the morning piss i am around the same BF at 263

you should feel honored that your test is not at 0

:eek:

the longer you stay off
the more weight your gonna lose

but how much depends on
what you have achieved before enhancement

:cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views