over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work total testosterone?

bodybuilder0713

Registered
Just a quick question, I'm on a sponsors powder test E and tren E at 500mg a week for 10 weeks now. My blood test from Tuesday came back with a total testosterone level of 1083. All my lipids, kidney, and liver values came back fine. Is this normal? I figured my testosterone would be higher and some sort of other values out of range as well..

Just a quick question, I'm on a sponsors powder test E and tren E at 500mg a week for 10 weeks now. My blood test from Tuesday came back with a total testosterone level of 1083. All my lipids, kidney, and liver values came back fine. Is this normal? I figured my testosterone would be higher and some sort of other values out of range as well..

No. 150mg Pharm Grade test cyp puts me at 1000 mid injection. Your gear is severely underdosed if you've really been taking "500mg/wk."

No. 150mg Pharm Grade test cyp puts me at 1000 mid injection. Your gear is severely underdosed if you've really been taking "500mg/wk."

I agree,your total test should be double to triple that score.

ive used 2 sponsors here recently, and both times my levels came back lower than they used to on the same doses, 400 and 500 a week.
one was 1400 on 400 and another was 1483 on 500.
past gear had me up to 2300 on that amount, and 8 years ago I used some that put me at 3300 on 300 a week.
maybe my body reacts differently all of a sudden?
or, its under-dosed.

ive used 2 sponsors here recently, and both times my levels came back lower than they used to on the same doses, 400 and 500 a week.
past gear had me up to 2300 on that amount, and 8 years ago I used some that put me at 3300 on 300 a week.
or, its under-dosed.

I'm honestly so disappointed right now. I have to replace all of my gear just to make sure I'm making the gains I'm supposed to be at this dose

When you say "sponsor powder Test E", are you saying it's homebrew? and now it's under dosed?

Pathetic they would underdose their powder. Test is dirt cheap.

Who was the sponsor. Don't see how it's possible or even worth it. Assuming we are taking raws.

Who was the sponsor. Don't see how it's possible or even worth it. Assuming we are taking raws.

I'm discussing it with the sponsor now. Not saying he did wrong, you have to remember he has a supplier who probably supplies thousands and thousands of people. Mistakes happen sometimes and something may have gone wrong.

or, its under-dosed.

That's very underdosed. 500mg a week would have you well over 2500, mine was just over 3000 on 500mg. It's not your body reacting differently, it's underdosed gear causing those low numbers

Test E is very cheap and makes no sense to put something else instead unless they were out of Test and just wanted to make a sale or didn't want to loose a customer. Buy yourself AAS test kit and see what's in those powders.

What does test E look like. I was under the impression it smelled like pine and was very waxy.

Test E is very cheap and makes no sense to put something else instead unless they were out of Test and just wanted to make a sale or didn't want to loose a customer. Buy yourself AAS test kit and see what's in those powders.

Where can I find this test kit???

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner