over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work

beggar

Registered
I've been on TRT for a few years. My proscription is for 200mg a week.
I added 3ius a day of hgh to that regime for the last 5 months.
About 2 months ago add 500mg a week of primobolan.
I am also using 10g of creatine everyday.
I recently had some bloodwork done and my PSA came back at 4.9 with 4.0 being the maximum

My creatinine levels are at 1.54. They have been elevated for quite some time. I drink about a gallon and a half of water every so my kidneys are flushed and my urine is clear.

I was wondering if primobolan can cause an increase in PSA levels. I've been searching online and have not found any clear answers.

Also what do you think is causing the high creatinine levels. I know as bodybuilders our levels can sometimes be elevated.

Thanks in advance

My husband always has high creatinine levels and bun, similar to yours. If he stops training for 5-7days the come back as normal. Would love to hear more knowledgeable people on this.

I would remove the Primo for a couple months then re-test. You want to be able to use the basics (TRT) without having blood-test issues.
If it were I, that's what I would do anyways. IF your total test is very high at 200 mg a week and your PSA is still high, I would look into a lower does (100 mg) to see if PSA comes down.
(Again, that is what I would do only).

I want to be near the top of "normal-high" if I can be, while using the lowest amount of foreign substances. (I'm older so Im all about longevity). More important as we age for those that care about a longer/healthy life.

--

Abstract
Objective: To evaluate the effects of exogenous androgenic-anabolic steroids on the human prostate gland.
Subject and methods: A white male athlete, who was routinely using anabolic steroids, volunteered for the study. He was studied during a 15-week period of steroid self-administration. Both objective and subjective parameters were measured, including: prostatic volume (transrectal ultrasound), digital rectal examination, urine flow rate, serum acid phosphatase and prostate specific antigen, symptom scoring for bladder outflow obstruction and other associated symptoms.
Results: During the period of steroid self-administration, prostatic volume increased and urine flow rate decreased. The man also noticed an increase in nocturnal urinary frequency, libido and aggression.
Conclusion: In this pilot study, the administration of exogenous androgenic-anabolic steroids has been demonstrated to have profound effects on the human prostate gland, including an increase in prostatic volume, reduction in urine flow rate and an alteration in voiding patterns. These findings warrant further investigation.

Yeah I plan on removing the primo for a few months to see what happens. I know for sure 6 months ago my PSA was normal. The only addition is the primo, but I could find any studies that showed a PSA increase. They are going to do an ultrasound on my kidneys I guess to make sure it looks ok.

How was your cholesterol? I'm on trt 100mg/week and have been for a while but my cholesterol is never where the doctor wants it to be. It's not terrible but definitely could be improved

If I remember correctly there was a thread on here sponsored by Gear Depot with a Dr ansewring questions. He liked primo but said one potential negative was PSA numbers. It has been a few years but I do believe this was what he stated. Easy to find out if you remove it and the labs come back better.

I've been on TRT for a few years. My proscription is for 200mg a week.
I added 3ius a day of hgh to that regime for the last 5 months.
About 2 months ago add 500mg a week of primobolan.
I am also using 10g of creatine everyday.
I recently had some bloodwork done and my PSA came back at 4.9 with 4.0 being the maximum

My creatinine levels are at 1.54. They have been elevated for quite some time. I drink about a gallon and a half of water every so my kidneys are flushed and my urine is clear.

I was wondering if primobolan can cause an increase in PSA levels. I've been searching online and have not found any clear answers.

Also what do you think is causing the high creatinine levels. I know as bodybuilders our levels can sometimes be elevated.

Thanks in advance
How much time between a training session and the blood draw?

How was your cholesterol? I'm on trt 100mg/week and have been for a while but my cholesterol is never where the doctor wants it to be. It's not terrible but definitely could be improved
Total? HDL? LDL?

Do you take any "health" supplements? Aged garlic, epa/dha, ubiquinol, citrus bergamont, etc?

Total? HDL? LDL?

Do you take any "health" supplements? Aged garlic, epa/dha, ubiquinol, citrus bergamont, etc?

Hdl was 27 ldl was 134. Total was normal and so were triglycerides. I take 4g fish oil every day and recently started citrus bergamot every day for heart health.

My total cholesterol was 98. According to the numbers it was on the low side as the minimum is 100. hdl is 26 and ldl is 49

I believe creatinine has been shown to not be good for kidneys, might explain the kidney stress. Why run it? From your avatar your huge, you run real stuff, why do people still take creatine? It may make what,,,a .001 percent difference but has not been studied and can have negative affects. Your kidneys are probably fine but just to be safe.

Creatitine is frequently elevated for those carrying substantial muscle mass. And training can temporarily increase that reading.

Creatine supplementation can elevate creatitine levels.

Hdl was 27 ldl was 134. Total was normal and so were triglycerides. I take 4g fish oil every day and recently started citrus bergamot every day for heart health.
Ideally, HDL should probably be higher.

Decent meta analysis for ubiquinol.

Unfortunately those trials were not performed for healthy populations but still might be an additional supplement to consider. Granted, this is not medical advice.

I got my bloodwork done again. I am waiting to get the results of my creatinine and prostrate levels. I had an ultrasound on my kidneys yesterday just to be safe. Talk about being all up under my ribcage! I thought she was going to break one. Why didn't you guys tell me I had 2 kidneys. "Well turn over sir," says the lady we have to invade your other ribcage.

Creatine isn't bad for the kidneys, it just increases creatinine levels, creatinine isn't bad for the kidneys either, it's just a marker.

If you PSA has always been high, and it's just been slowly creeping up, you might be ok, if your PSA has suddenly jumped to that level, it could be serious. See a doctor about that one, it's very dangerous.

Here's a few questions:

What is your baseline PSA?

What was your GFR?

My PSA has been in the 2's for a few years I think. I used primo for a few months and got tested again. At that point I stopped primo because my PSA was over 4. Nothing has change in my cycle other than the addition of the primo. I have been on hrt for a few years with no issues.
my egf was 60. Waiting for updated numbers

My creatinine levels are at 1.3 They did a ultrasound on my kidneys and they were fully functional with no problems.
My psa is still creeping up. It is at 6.8. They put in a referral for a Urologist.
The VA is horrible. After calling to get an initial consultation, the earliest availability is in January. I told them I could be dead in January. I tried to see community care to get seen faster and they denied me.
They tried to pull some sideways crap on me. Normally if I have to wait more than 28 days then I can request to see a local doctor. They tried to be slick and instead of started the 28 days from the day I called, they started the 28 day waiting time limit from December. That made no sense.

It's like a hurry up and wait game with these people. It took 3 months just to get an initial primary care call. They are extremely undermanned. They are trying to blame everything on Covid. If that were the case the local facilities would also be backed up. But they are not!!

Get a prostate MRI. It would be irresponsible to automatically assume its from gear/TRT. Once we know its just BPH then u can shrink it with meds. Dont touch 5AR inhibs before as it can artificially lower your PSA.

its also possible that its prostatitis. Pretty common in men. They hit it with like levaquin for 28 days.

Quicker care could likely be obtained by changing your clinical presentation to include symptoms besides rising PSA

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131