over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work

machomadness22

Registered
Hey guys decided to get some blood work done started with urinating some foam which research sent me on there might be a kidney issue I got b/p checked it’s 12-130/70-78 had it done multiple times over the past few days. Anyways picked up some Astralagaus and started taking that but here are my results I noticed my creatine is at the high end of normal any concern from my numbers here? Thanks everyone

Attachments

• 4BF5C956-FD6D-4F27-B382-0D9CFD39CC42.jpeg
    4BF5C956-FD6D-4F27-B382-0D9CFD39CC42.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 59
One of the inhouse oracles will come along and tell you everything you need to know eventually but the peanut gallery has a few comments for entertainment purposes in the meantime.

Your estrogen is high. I am sure you noticed the high flag. Tren? Or just high estro from test? If it's test, you probably want an AI or to drop the test dosage.

Foamy urine is not in of itself an indicator of kidney problems. If you piss in a toilet at high velocity, that'll do it. If your piss is filling up the toilet bowl with foam you got problems.

Your creatinine is fine. If you get bloodwork take a few days off prior to the lab work.

You are probably dehydrated. Someone posted a video recently on how to stay properly hydrated. Take a look for that or someone may repost it.

Disclaimer: I'm an engineer not a medical professional. Someone who does this for a living could come along and prove me wrong. I'll learn something in that case.

Thank you for that, been kinda tripping out about it. Yes estrogen is outta wack right now. Getting that handled. Yeah it was very sudden it’s not the stream it happens no matter what. I am getting ready for a blast and I out of nowhere started urinating foam. So got blood work not sure what’s going on hoping some others will chime in as well. Thanks again bleed!

Is there a reason you didn't post the second page?

Thank you for that, been kinda tripping out about it. Yes estrogen is outta wack right now. Getting that handled. Yeah it was very sudden it’s not the stream it happens no matter what. I am getting ready for a blast and I out of nowhere started urinating foam. So got blood work not sure what’s going on hoping some others will chime in as well. Thanks again bleed!

You're Isotonic hyponatremic (normal osmolality [hydration related] low sodium). Generally this is related to pushing too much fluids in and pissing out excessive amounts of Na (sodium).

You're Isotonic hyponatremic (normal osmolality [hydration related] low sodium). Generally this is related to pushing too much fluids in and pissing out excessive amounts of Na (sodium).
I was hoping you’d chime in, yeah I downed like almost two gallons yesterday just trying to see if it was possible dehydration and I stopped eating at 830pm so I could be fasted for blood work the next day .

Some things have changed in the last oh....ten or so years so will someone please fill me in on this seemingly Amazon Prime delivery rate for routine blood work. Back in the day, which I still prefer b/c I'm an old soul, we had to get our blood drawn at the clinic and wait a few days for the results. So what's the four one one?

I was hoping you’d chime in, yeah I downed like almost two gallons yesterday just trying to see if it was possible dehydration and I stopped eating at 830pm so I could be fasted for blood work the next day .

Bro, when the blood was drawn, the numbers indicate that you were actually carrying a few extra liters of water weight which means virtually all of your lab numbers were experiencing a slight dilutional effect. How can I tell? Lucky guess. ;)

Bro, when the blood was drawn, the numbers indicate that you were actually carrying a few extra liters of water weight which means virtually all of your lab numbers were experiencing a slight dilutional effect. How can I tell? Lucky guess. ;)
Appreciate the feedback well I am just trying to see if I need to pursue this further do to the foam in my urine issue is all. This is the only way I’ve gotten bloods
I don’t know any other ways that do a better job? But regardless appreciate the feedback just trying to see if there is any cause for concern with these numbers and foam in the urine, even though they say normal.

So what are you saying these numbers aren’t accurate?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws