over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood!!

method2madness

Registered
I've been on something or another for ten months and when I recently started GH I began getting daily headaches. My local gym owner and friend suggested that I give blood. He says that after a certain period of time being on your blood volume increases and does not return to normal levels when you come off. By giving blood you reduce your overall blood count and hematocrit levels and can avoid potential problems like headaches, blood pressure issues and even strokes. Has anybody ever thought about doing this?
Peace,
M2M :cool:

I've been on something or another for ten months and when I recently started GH I began getting daily headaches. My local gym owner and friend suggested that I give blood. He says that after a certain period of time being on your blood volume increases and does not return to normal levels when you come off. By giving blood you reduce your overall blood count and hematocrit levels and can avoid potential problems like headaches, blood pressure issues and even strokes. Has anybody ever thought about doing this?
Peace,

I'm interested in knowing myself....

I read a post from a guy on another forum, he was donating blood frequently for that exact reason.
This guy had even made up his own rig to draw blood on his own (which I thought was nuts) but it has some validity for the reasons you stated.

Yes, if your crit levels are high, giving blood is pretty much the only way to bring it down and will alleviate symptoms. However, before just willy nilly donating blood, get some lab work particularly a CBC with differential plus a Complete Metabolic Panel and go from there. Your headaches may have nothing to do with a high crit level. Hell it may be your kidneys (hopefully not) but just saying.

Your levels will eventually come back down if you back to a real TRT dose or come off. It will take about four months to return to normal after coming of, however if your numbers are dangerously high a phlebotomy is highly recommended.

Peace,

Read Maldorfs posts regarding this issue. All the info you need.
Thanks, T

Bloodletting will also get the devil out of you. :cool: Ive been researching this myself and im actually almost sold on the idear. The "bloodbus" will be coming to my job soon so I plan i donating.

Thanks for the advice friend. I've scheduled a Dr. appointment for next week. I'll discuss this issue with her and ask for the specific tests you recommended. It shouldn't be my kidneys as I've been on low levels the entire run and only did some anavar for orals in the past 6 months, I'll check it and see.
Peace to you,

Yes, if your crit levels are high, giving blood is pretty much the only way to bring it down and will alleviate symptoms. However, before just willy nilly donating blood, get some lab work particularly a CBC with differential plus a Complete Metabolic Panel and go from there. Your headaches may have nothing to do with a high crit level. Hell it may be your kidneys (hopefully not) but just saying.

Yes this is very common, I'm surprised to see you bring this up considering it's talked about all the time and you are around quite a bit.

Just get in the habit of regular donations, there is a constant need for blood and AAS users tend to have high hemoglobin which is good for a person in need.

I give blood at the american red cross every 8 weeks. its a good thing and good for you, just dont be blasting 3 grams of gear when you donate.

yep, I donate blood to keep crit down. Local red cross, its easy, and as a normal habit it will keep you healthier. Plus..... you get muffins.

yes go donate, after being on that long your red cell count will be very high causing your blood to be more like molasses increasing your risk of stroke.
you are probably quite red to your complexion right now especially when lifting. my last donation that was just a couple days ago had my count at 200 and that was running 500 test, 300 deca and 200 mast weekly over 8 weeks, the deca definatly put me over the edge as ive ran tes and mast higher and longer with never going over 180

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear