over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodletting - the home way

You CANNOT donate blood if you inject anabolic steroids!

I've already posted that.

It's "illegal" - and why the hell would someone want to donate tainted blood? imagine if you got someone else sick, all because you chose to lie and donate blood that is potentially contaminated.

It's called a conscious.

BTW - you can't just go into a blood bank or clinic and tell them to drain your blood man. you NEED an Rx.

have you ever even been to one? :banghead:

-VM

I was recently advised BY MY PHYSICIAN to go to a blood bank and donate a pint of blood... Due to my high levels.

My doc is well aware of my use. I will be going this week. If I need an Rx, then I will get one from him. Where are you drawing the conclusion that the blood is "contaminated"?

Now as for your frustrated "rant" - Take a deep breath.... Just because of these possible obstacles, which there are ways around - Rx being one, DOES NOT MAKE IT SAFE TO STICK A NEEDLE IN YOUR ARM AND DRAIN YOUR BLOOD INTO A CONTAINER AT YOUR HOUSE. Use your head,that is a stupid practice!

Well...

I start IVs from time to time and do lab draws from time to time...

You better have sterile equipment and know aseptic protocol when drawing blood from yourself. Phlebitis or cellulitis is common with poor aseptic technique.

I myself would ask my doc for a script and go get it done by a professional or I would lay off the product causing the issue. Put yourself first brother! Be honest with your doctor and let him know what you need. It's hard but it keeps you much safer. I tell my doc everything I need to and in turn, he monitors bloodwork, etc. that he wouldn't normally monitor!

I start IVs from time to time and do lab draws from time to time...

You better have sterile equipment and know aseptic protocol when drawing blood from yourself. Phlebitis or cellulitis is common with poor aseptic technique.

I myself would ask my doc for a script and go get it done by a professional or I would lay off the product causing the issue. Put yourself first brother! Be honest with your doctor and let him know what you need. It's hard but it keeps you much safer. I tell my doc everything I need to and in turn, he monitors bloodwork, etc. that he wouldn't normally monitor!

Well said.

A lot of the posts in this thread will have people thinking that ANYBODY can drain their blood out into a cup at home......and it's safe. The reality of it is, it's not a smart idea.

No, you cannot cycle it. All you can do is go with the lowest dose that you can tolerate and feel halfway normal. Im on 100 mg/wk now and still having to get phlebotomies every 3 months. When I go in its up to like 54 and then it takes about 3 draws of 500ml each over the course of about 4 weeks. Then I wait another 3 months and it builds back up again and its time for another phlebotomy. this is going to be me the rest of my life im afriad. So not only did I about kill myself with a heart attack and make it so that im going to need a transplant someday, I also screwed my hormones up so bad that im on HRT for life and gotta do phelobotomies the rest of my life every 3 months. Newbies out there, man you gotta think twice about the shit youre contemplating doing with these powerful hormones. these hormones can change your life forever, both for the good and very bad.

So you could not say do 10 weeks of hrt and then go off for 10 weeks and maybe do clomid or hcg. That would not bring it down enough to keep you safe.

this is the most insane thing ive ever heard... donate blood, dont tell them you are on aas, and dont tell them your labs are bad.... your blood will be mixed with healthy blood anyway so dont worry about it.

I was recently advised BY MY PHYSICIAN to go to a blood bank and donate a pint of blood... Due to my high levels.

My doc is well aware of my use. I will be going this week. If I need an Rx, then I will get one from him. Where are you drawing the conclusion that the blood is "contaminated"?

Now as for your frustrated "rant" - Take a deep breath.... Just because of these possible obstacles, which there are ways around - Rx being one, DOES NOT MAKE IT SAFE TO STICK A NEEDLE IN YOUR ARM AND DRAIN YOUR BLOOD INTO A CONTAINER AT YOUR HOUSE. Use your head,that is a stupid practice!

Well, when you go to give blood at a bank for the first time you have to fill out a form. On the form they ask you if you have ever used anabolic steroids. If you answer YES, then you are banned from ever giving blood there. They do not want your blood, for whatever reason. My guess is they are worried youre sharing needles or some crap like that. A lot of docs think we all share needles, like we are heroin addicts or something!

So you could not say do 10 weeks of hrt and then go off for 10 weeks and maybe do clomid or hcg. That would not bring it down enough to keep you safe.

Well, it might be worth a shot. I dont know. I think if youre taking anything to boost your test that it would raise HCT too. Thats a crap shoot. Anyway you do it, if youre going to cycle off HRT youre going to feel worse physically while youre off. Its not a good idea to have your test levels fluctaute like that IMO.

Well, it might be worth a shot. I dont know. I think if youre taking anything to boost your test that it would raise HCT too. Thats a crap shoot. Anyway you do it, if youre going to cycle off HRT youre going to feel worse physically while youre off. Its not a good idea to have your test levels fluctaute like that IMO.

yeah the roller coster ride would suck. But my T has been so low i feel like if i could get 10 weeks of feeling good i could put up with 10 weeks of feeling bad. I don't know just throwing it out there.

i have my own way of blood letting it's called hemorrhoid's. those little fuckers can bleed like a mofo when they want.

Why not just slit your wrists, then stich your self up?

Holy Shit, we got some seriously kamikazee people on these boards. :naughty:
If you have a hematocrit problem-
Donate blood.
Hydrate with glycerol and water to reduce hematocrit, don't work out for 2 days prior. Don't admit to steroid use, it's stupid they ask because they (as someone mentioned above) think people IV AAS and share needles.
If you have a hematocrit issue hit 2 blood banks every 60 days, red cross and a hospital or private blood bank. It's that simple.

donate blood you might be saving 2 lives!- yours and someone elses that recieves your rich blood.

Bwahahaha! Aint that the truth...I might just try that protocol. LOL

Bwahahaha! Aint that the truth...I might just try that protocol. LOL

I tried the extra water intake and glycerol and it only lowered my HCt maybe 1 or 2 pts. When its up around 56 or so there isnt a damn thing you can do to get it low enough to give without a script. The trick is to never let it get that high. You really need a hemoglobin meter at home like ive posted about before in the past. Take your hemoglobin at least every other week if youre on a hefty dose.

I think people view self bloodletting the same way as synthol,dnp,insulin,etc... you just think "OMG no way would I ever do that" when in reality when you research it you'll find its all pretty damn safe if you know what your doing. Remember the people who draw your blood are no Einsteins. Half of them are horrible. ive gotten so many bruises and painful sticks from them its crazy.

bloodletting

hey everyone, this is the only page i found online regarding bloodletting at home and so i decided to sign up to reply to this thread. it is an old post though. but anyway, i am reading this german book on following the moon calendar for bloodletting and it says that for bloodletting there is a time table that starts on new moon and counts 30 days until the next new moon and only about 12 or so days out of the cycle are good for bloodletting.

but i did just order piercing needles to try it at home.
if anyone is interested i will post the method behind it.

i probably don't belong here at all. sorry to intrude.

Last edited:
hey everyone, this is the only page i found online regarding bloodletting at home and so i decided to sign up to reply to this thread. it is an old post though. but anyway, i am reading this german book on following the moon calendar for bloodletting and it says that for bloodletting there is a time table that starts on new moon and counts 30 days until the next new moon and only about 12 or so days out of the cycle are good for bloodletting.

but i did just order piercing needles to try it at home.
if anyone is interested i will post the method behind it.

i probably don't belong here at all. sorry to intrude.

Werewolf's, Vampires, devil worshipers .
We wellcome all here.

So what is your question??????

I can't believe that people are even discussing home bloodletting, this seems like something ghbrah would post. I'm qualified as a first responder and know how to extract blood from my time in the Corps and I wouldn't even attempt this on myself. Too fucking dangerous.

I can't believe that people are even discussing home bloodletting, this seems like something ghbrah would post. I'm qualified as a first responder and know how to extract blood from my time in the Corps and I wouldn't even attempt this on myself. Too fucking dangerous.

LOL - yeh in the Corps any time I had my blood "let" it was no freaking fun!!!

Wow is all I'm saying. Remember that we have several confirmed clots here on PM (one that killed someone, it was before my time on PM so I won't go into details, but he seemed like a really good guy from what I've read) and in each case the people involved where doing their own bloodletting. Not enough warning for you?

Giving blood has zero correlation with getting a blood clot or having a heart attack. There were other factors at play and it would have happend even if a doctor had done it. If you're that worried about blood clots then you should go have a panel run on your blood to see if you have elevated clotting factors at play.

How can you just talk out your ass like this when you don't know what you are talking about? Why do you think they don't let donate if your crit is too high?

The reality is, phlebotomy may temporarily cause an increase in platelet counts. If you doubt this, and are willing to troll me about it, I may be motivated to spam you with studies and science, but you can avoid this flaming by doing your own research. :D

Only reason to even consider doing a home phlebotomy is because your hct is too high to give at the bank. Its really very simple. All you need is a butterfly 18 gauge needle. Find the vein and then draw it out with a big syringe. Once the syringe is full you empty it out and recconect it with the tube coming from the butterfly needle. Keep doing that till you get 500 ml. Draw out slowly so that you dont colapse the vein.

Looking back, I wouldnt have done this. I should have seen my doctor and had them take care of it.

Most blood banks will take you even if they are technically over the limit.

It's possible you saved your own life. I don't see how letting blood out could cause a heart attack but I'm no doc. You obviously felt that it needed to be done. I mean, you didn't just get bored one day and decide to drain your blood out. My point is, you know your body and you did what needed to be done. Maybe you just post poned it for a week or maybe you did cause it (which I really doubt).

I personally could never do it my self and would rather leave it to the pros. I could only imagine my wifes reaction if she walked into the bathroom while I was draining my blood into a cup.

See above.

If you have a hematocrit problem-
Donate blood.
Hydrate with glycerol and water to reduce hematocrit, don't work out for 2 days prior. Don't admit to steroid use, it's stupid they ask because they (as someone mentioned above) think people IV AAS and share needles.
If you have a hematocrit issue hit 2 blood banks every 60 days, red cross and a hospital or private blood bank. It's that simple.

donate blood you might be saving 2 lives!- yours and someone elses that recieves your rich blood.

^this

Last edited:
^ great post... This seems like an absolutely insane idea.. This may be one of the most dangerous things I have read on PM..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws