Bloods 6 Weeks in on Tren Ace

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Holy shiznit!...e2 is off the charts!!!.... 6 weeks in.... currently 490/175 Ace/Prop.....

Prolcatin in check!!! THANK YOU MANPOWER!!!!...... gotta get on an AI pronto!!!

Gimme feedback fellas!!... Horrible?... not too bad??? BTW feeling FANTASTIC!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything looks good, ldl and hdl aren't too bad. You need an AI asap. Is it just me or is that E2 really high for 175mg of prop?

Holy shiznit!...e2 is off the charts!!!.... 6 weeks in.... currently 490/175 Ace/Prop.....

Holy fuckkkkK! BROOOO hop on that arimidex ASAP! Hahahaha...how are you not holding a shit ton of water, that E2 is at the moon! :eek: :D

Everything looks good except the E2 and the cholesterol.

I think you need to bump up the coconut oil, avocados, and fish oils....and also bump up that cardio! The rest looks good money brah!

Everything looks good, ldl and hdl aren't too bad. You need an AI asap. Is it just me or is that E2 really high for 175mg of prop?

I said the same thing bro.... on just 175mg??? .... DAAAAAAMN!!!

Holy fuckkkkK! BROOOO hop on that arimidex ASAP! Hahahaha...how are you not holding a shit ton of water, that E2 is at the moon! :eek: :D

Everything looks good except the E2 and the cholesterol.

I think you need to bump up the coconut oil, avocados, and fish oils....and also bump up that cardio! The rest looks good money brah!

JJ odd thing is that i'm pretty lean..... taking all 3 of those fat sources you mentioned daily.... in fact, ive been hooked on avocados....just really really surprised estro is so fuckin high..... No problems knocking it down either with the old lady.....must be the caber!....:headbang:

good to hear about the mp caber. Just ordered some and starting tren next month

Looks like you're gonna shut a lot of people up now that you've shown your prolcatin is in check.

Now you just need an AI quick.

Wait for Kaldryn to post up bro, trust me! I also had a test like this estro was like 330 something and WAS running a legit arimidex already at .5mg or 1mg eod, forget as it was awhile ago. Anyways i posted up just like you with results but go and actually read the notation under your estro levels "Roche ECLIA Methodology." Know what that means? Me either but Kaldryn said and basically the way he explained it is this specific way of testing Estro levels is the most unreliable way and will give a false number that isn't true to what's really going on inside you and your levels. This specific way of testing is false when someone is using Synthetic hormones i believe is the way he explained it. Again wait for him to post up, i'm sure you're levels in REALITY are no where near that number ;).

What sucks though is i don't believe you can request to NOT have this specific way of testing done with LabCorp so sometimes they test it this way, sometimes they don't. Guess it just depends how lazy the lab is that specific day so almost a waste of $50 if you're paying on your own for this test online.

Looks like you're gonna shut a lot of people up now that you've shown your prolcatin is in check.

Now you just need an AI quick.

If he had a lab before using any caber and showed prolactin high then started caber and retested 3-4 weeks later then yes you are correct. Maybe he never had high prolactin to begin with...

JJ odd thing is that i'm pretty lean..... taking all 3 of those fat sources you mentioned daily.... in fact, ive been hooked on avocados....just really really surprised estro is so fuckin high..... No problems knocking it down either with the old lady.....must be the caber!....:headbang:

And/Or false Estro reading if always used the Roche Methodology :rolleyes:

I can't remember if it was Kaladryn or someone else on here, but there was a thread talking about how Tren scews the E2 numbers on a blood test. Anyone else remember reading this?

Wait for Kaldryn to post up bro, trust me! I also had a test like this estro was like 330 something and WAS running a legit arimidex already at .5mg or 1mg eod, forget as it was awhile ago. Anyways i posted up just like you with results but go and actually read the notation under your estro levels "Roche ECLIA Methodology." Know what that means? Me either but Kaldryn said and basically the way he explained it is this specific way of testing Estro levels is the most unreliable way and will give a false number that isn't true to what's really going on inside you and your levels. This specific way of testing is false when someone is using Synthetic hormones i believe is the way he explained it. Again wait for him to post up, i'm sure you're levels in REALITY are no where near that number ;).

What sucks though is i don't believe you can request to NOT have this specific way of testing done with LabCorp so sometimes they test it this way, sometimes they don't. Guess it just depends how lazy the lab is that specific day so almost a waste of $50 if you're paying on your own for this test online.

I think his reading must definitely be off....

With a number like that...that is like 10X the normal amount of estrogen...he would DEFINITELY start getting some gyno and some female fat deposits and maybe acne and hella bloat.

The fact that he's lean...piping out his lady alright....feels great...and has no water retention...completely goes against that number.

You beat me to it. As I typed my last response you posted yours. I thought I remembered reading this somewhere.

This is a very interesting thread - looking at my BW sheets from LabCorp and always "Roche ECLIA methodolgy" is used for estradiol.

If it's an unreliable method or gives false readings while on certain hormones then is there another way to get an accurate E reading?

If he had a lab before using any caber and showed prolactin high then started caber and retested 3-4 weeks later then yes you are correct. Maybe he never had high prolactin to begin with...

But why would i have elevated prolactin BEFORE starting the Tren???...

This is a very interesting thread - looking at my BW sheets from LabCorp and always "Roche ECLIA methodolgy" is used for estradiol.

If it's an unreliable method or gives false readings while on certain hormones then is there another way to get an accurate E reading?

Now look at THIS bloodwork.... same method.... 5000+ Test with only 5.9 e2??? but at that time i didnt feel as good.... felt blah

That was on 450/200 NPP/Cyp if i remember correctly

Attachments

• Bloodwork Oct17.pdf
    32.2 KB · Views: 483
Last edited:
Now look at THIS bloodwork.... same method.... 5000+ Test with only 5.9 e2??? but at that time i didnt feel as good.... felt blah

That was on 450/200 NPP/Cyp if i remember correctly

One test basically no E at 5000 T levels.
Another test with much lower T levels but E at 10x normal.

I agree - something doesn't make sense. :confused:

Bloods look great. E2 is definitely the tren, dig up my posts on that if you want more info. Testosterone level is right where it should be on that much prop. VLDL is low, excellent. Don't go crazy on the AI just because of that false E2 reading... I'd like to see your platelet count a little lower, no idea how to make that happen though... BUN is pretty low, are you eating enough protein?

I wouldn't expect tren to increase prolactin, it doesn't, but it may "mimic" prolactin, ie it has an affinity for the prolactin receptor itself.

But why would i have elevated prolactin BEFORE starting the Tren???...

I think he is saying you have no proof you ever had high prolactin so how do you know caber is working. He said IF you had a test showing high prolactin then you used caber and the blood test showed it lowered, that would then be proof.

Fucking LMAO @ "Results confirmed on dilution" and "Results verified by repeat testing".. The lab tech was probably like "WTF is going on with this cat and his godlike test levels"

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws