Bloods after 20 weeks on Tren Ace

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Freakin' ecstatic from my results.... Been taking Tren Ace for 20 weeks..... Started Late Feb and ended 1st week of July..... been cruising on 140mg Test Prop since.....

Started off with Tren Ace, NPP and Test P for about 14 weeks..... removed NPP and replaced it with Mast P for the final 6 weeks along with Anavar at 80mg ED split 40/40.... Started Tren off low (140mg) and ended up at 630mg.... never took Test above 140mg the whole way through.....

Ran Synthergine the whole way. Stuff is PHENOMENAL....all 20 weeks.....along with pharma Cabaser which could be the reason of Prolactin being low.... all in all i'm very very pleased..... was expecting a trashed lipid panel but only LDL is slightly elevated..... did cardio practically every day. The only side I really suffered was thinning hair near the end but that could have been the Mast. My sleep wasn't the greatest but I still slept albeit lightly... I think if Tren is bumped up slooooowly its not the monster people make it out to be...

Attachments

• Bloodwork August 2014 Postable.pdf
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,003
Looks pretty good although your estrogen is pretty high..

So you took these about 6 wks after ending your run with tren ace correct?

If so everything looks to be pretty recovered. Hematocrit is getting up there. may want to donate blood soon. hemoglobin too.
Estrogen looks a little high so you may want to add a low dose AI in with your replacement dose of test. and if your no longer running the tren I would lay off the caber until you hop back on a 19-nor.

Just started Anastrozole to get estro down.....didn't mean for 6 weeks to go by but the past month has been horrible (1 month today my father passed away)......

Ran Synthergine orally..... discontinued the caber right after the last pin which was contest day July 5th....

H and H was actually higher the last set of bloods I ran........ pretty pleased overall

Do You have in plan use Ace longer than 20 weeks in future? :)

LOL... Nah... would love it year round but wouldn't......i'd love to run it in a bulk sometime.... have only ran it in a cut.....gotta pick and choose my spots wisely...preferably around competitions...

your E2 is just reading high from the tren, it isn't actually high, search, there is lots of info on this

I don't know what you were expecting, bloodwork isn't thrown off by tren necessarily. Your liver values have little to do with AAS related liver issues, and kidney values won't show anything until you have near complete failure.

But if you believe the broscience, you won't believe anything I said here.

I believe you...... then why get bloods done if nothing will be accurate?... i figured the estro number would have subsided by now after discontinuing 6 weeks ago....

Last edited:
I would def think getting bloods is better than not getting done, 100%. We know its not the end all and be all of true health but its better than just blindly taking AAS with no precaution. 20 weeks is a long run no doubt , how did you find your blood pressure etc during that time? i guess as you was cutting it probably was ok.

I don't know what you were expecting, bloodwork isn't thrown off by tren necessarily. Your liver values have little to do with AAS related liver issues, and kidney values won't show anything until you have near complete failure.

Can you please explain this a bit more? I'm not questioning your knowledge, I'd just like a bit more info. If this is true, what good does it do to even get bloods done other than seeing our lipid profile? Liver values reported in bloods aren't affected by AAS use? Your GFR for your kidneys has no merit at all?

Of course everything will look good 6 weeks after stopping. Did you get an echo cardiogram and a cat scan? Those are how you'll know whether you are healthy or not.

Of course everything will look good 6 weeks after stopping.

I've seen bloods that were complete train wrecks well after 6 weeks of stopping Tren.....

Your bloodwork looks excellent for being on tren for 20 weeks. My HDL would be near zero. Can you give a quick run down of the diet you were using?

Just started Anastrozole to get estro down.....didn't mean for 6 weeks to go by but the past month has been horrible (1 month today my father passed away)......

Ran Synthergine orally..... discontinued the caber right after the last pin which was contest day July 5th....

H and H was actually higher the last set of bloods I ran........ pretty pleased overall

It's nice see someone else running synthergine orally, I had great results with using it oral also.

Your bloodwork looks excellent for being on tren for 20 weeks. My HDL would be near zero. Can you give a quick run down of the diet you were using?

He wasn't on tren when he took bloods. It was 6 wks after discontinuing the tren. Hell the tren ace was out of his system for at least 5 wks after this test was taken so I doubt even the E2 levels were still being effected by the tren. I'm guessing that's just aromatization from the test. Tren was long gone and most likely not effecting estro anymore.
Hence the reason the HDL is in range also

what is wrong with you taking tren for 5 months?

I hear you...wasn't really planned..... kinda just happened.... originally was going to go 12 weeks...... felt good.... decided to do a competition and just ended up staying on....i would have stopped if i started to feel like shit but i didn't..... must say i didnt feel much difference between 490mg and 630mg.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws