over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloods after 20 weeks on Tren Ace

I believe you...... then why get bloods done if nothing will be accurate?... i figured the estro number would have subsided by now after discontinuing 6 weeks ago....

I get mine only done once a year but when i read threads about a BB's dying from AAS use(supposedly) i re think that i should get the 4x a year.

On the flip side, i have read/heard that bloods really dont matter. Like Kaladryn kinda stated.

I guess the good ol say of "dammed if you do,dammed if you dont" applies to all this stuff.

Last edited:
I get mine only done once a year but when i read threads about a BB's dying from AAS use(supposedly) i re think that i should get the 4x a year.

On the flip side, i have read/heard that bloods really dont matter. Like Kaladryn kinda stated.

Bloodwork is heavily overrated. Sure it's necessary, but way too many guys base their health entirely on bloodwork.

I think blood work is very important. Maybe what should be stated is that just because your blood panel came back okay doesn't mean you are actually okay. But if your blood panel comes back pretty fucked up then at least you and your Dr can begin to do something about it.

If his liver enzymes came back at 800 should he just ignore it because blood work doesn't matter?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I think blood work is very important. Maybe what should be stated is that just because your blood panel came back okay doesn't mean you are actually okay. But if your blood panel comes back pretty fucked up then at least you and your Dr can begin to do something about it.

If his liver enzymes came back at 800 should he just ignore it because blood work doesn't matter?

I completely agree. Bloodwork may not tell the whole story, but sure gives a good indication.

Just started Anastrozole to get estro down.....didn't mean for 6 weeks to go by but the past month has been horrible (1 month today my father passed away)......

Ran Synthergine orally..... discontinued the caber right after the last pin which was contest day July 5th....

H and H was actually higher the last set of bloods I ran........ pretty pleased overall

How much synth did you use? And daily correct?

Correct...ED... 1.5 ml in the AM and 1.5 ml 12 hours later.... just a lil shy of what I should use...

shit bro im sorry to hear about your father! i hope your doing ok.

We kind of said the same thing. No arguments here. You're completely right.

I believe you...... then why get bloods done if nothing will be accurate?... i figured the estro number would have subsided by now after discontinuing 6 weeks ago....

Can you please explain this a bit more? I'm not questioning your knowledge, I'd just like a bit more info. If this is true, what good does it do to even get bloods done other than seeing our lipid profile? Liver values reported in bloods aren't affected by AAS use? Your GFR for your kidneys has no merit at all?

Bloodwork is VERY good, and should be done, however you shouldn't expect it to be off, even after a long tren cycle. Also, good bloodwork doesn't mean what you are doing isn't causing damage.

Your test is beyond natty range and your E2 is way too high, something is stimulating or mimicing it.

Unless you get a 24-hour creatinine clearance test, the "eGFR" they give you meaningless (the "e" stands for estimated). But it's also good to know that GFR will generally be in range until kidneys are very damaged.

Last edited:
I hear you...wasn't really planned..... kinda just happened.... originally was going to go 12 weeks...... felt good.... decided to do a competition and just ended up staying on....i would have stopped if i started to feel like shit but i didn't..... must say i didnt feel much difference between 490mg and 630mg.

the thing is you wont know when it happens, you're not going to feel the damage til it's to late

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws