over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloods after 8 years on tren non stop

I've very interested in your experiences with your life insurance policy Big.
My wife is a baller (much more than me) and sometime in the near future I'm going to have to do all of this life insurance stuff and I have heard very mixed opinions about how a large BBer should handle it. I think if you are somewhat normal looking, it can be an easy work around of you just not giving your private details. But in my current BBing journey, I stand out lol. The majority of the offseason I'm above 295 and look the part. I've had doctors, during appointments, just know that i'm cycling and blatantly ask me about my use. Is this

All correct. You don't want to go through all this crap for your whole life and then when you die for them to deny the claim.

When I started this policy many years back, I was fully upfront about EVERYTHING that I did. They don't have any problems with what you did in the past or doing presently, as long as you are healthy. They totally freak out if you want to change things or introduce something new as they don't know how you will react.

Strangely, they did not care about the fact that I fly a helicopter or that I race cars. They couldn't care less about that. But they put a clause in that if I become permanently disabled due to a mental breakdown, that they will not pay out. They consider my lifestyle way too stressful and the biggest risk as far as they see is the mental breakdown.

I am assuming on this, but things may be different where Big A lives, compared to us in the USA, in relation to insurance, etc?

I know he was living in Australia last I read, but maybe that changed. I know the good man is constantly traveling though, lol.

Last pic I seen a few years back he mentioned that he was fat and out of shape, and he was bagging on himself (like we all do, at least I do), and he still looked phenomenal, like better than 95% here:D

This is what scares me the most, not just with tren, but with anything in general.

i think there is a lot we can do to combat/protect against this sup/drug wise.
maybe sups more so then drugs as i think maybe better to support function rather then suppress.
training/exercise/diet i think also very important
there is lots of very scattered info out there on this.

i think we contribute more to our cancers then genetics. no study needed there. lol
I think so. But many I talk to just think it is some mystical process that is indiscernible and there it nothing that can be done to slow or stop from getting it. Much like Covid and when I mention that the people most at risk are the ones due to their life style choices.

I've very interested in your experiences with your life insurance policy Big.
My wife is a baller (much more than me) and sometime in the near future I'm going to have to do all of this life insurance stuff and I have heard very mixed opinions about how a large BBer should handle it. I think if you are somewhat normal looking, it can be an easy work around of you just not giving your private details. But in my current BBing journey, I stand out lol. The majority of the offseason I'm above 295 and look the part. I've had doctors, during appointments, just know that i'm cycling and blatantly ask me about my use. Is this

We have a 7 figure policy and I am not going through anything close to what Big A describes and I got my policy when I was 265 @ 5'7". Granted...there seems to be some key differences. He mentions his is 8 figures, but the biggest difference is I believe his pays out if he dies anytime up to 80?? That is insane and I'd assume the biggest reason for the issue.

Mine will go until 64 years old. That's old, sure, but on the death scale a fairly young age. I did have to pay $25 bucks extra a month due to my BMI...they didn't care what my bloodwork said...the BMI added $$. They actually revised the policy and dropped the premium quite a bit now that I weigh like 215.

I'd imagine the biggest issue is the age I didn't even know you could get a policy that would pay out big numbers until 80. I'm also not necessarily sure there is any reason for most to have that. If you are making that kind of money I'd think it would better to get a hassle free policy on the cheap that pays until you are 60 or 65 and just invest the rest instead of paying a huge premium. I only had to pass one medical exam.

I have a feeling Big A may have some unique factors that would not apply to most. It's like some college or pro coaches will include a 7 or 8 figure policy as part of their comp and the reason why it's a substantial thing is giving a $3,000,000 life insurance policy to a 58 year old under insane stress and likely health issues is expense as hell vs a 30 year old buying a 30 year term plan.

Didn't mean to drone on that long but if you are a younger person and just want a big dollar plan to cover you/your family in case something tragic happens in your 25-60 age range it should be relatively hassle free...even for a $1,000,000 plan.

We have a 7 figure policy and I am not going through anything close to what Big A describes and I got my policy when I was 265 @ 5'7". Granted...there seems to be some key differences. He mentions his is 8 figures, but the biggest difference is I believe his pays out if he dies anytime up to 80?? That is insane and I'd assume the biggest reason for the issue.

Mine will go until 64 years old. That's old, sure, but on the death scale a fairly young age. I did have to pay $25 bucks extra a month due to my BMI...they didn't care what my bloodwork said...the BMI added $$. They actually revised the policy and dropped the premium quite a bit now that I weigh like 215.

I'd imagine the biggest issue is the age I didn't even know you could get a policy that would pay out big numbers until 80. I'm also not necessarily sure there is any reason for most to have that. If you are making that kind of money I'd think it would better to get a hassle free policy on the cheap that pays until you are 60 or 65 and just invest the rest instead of paying a huge premium. I only had to pass one medical exam.

I have a feeling Big A may have some unique factors that would not apply to most. It's like some college or pro coaches will include a 7 or 8 figure policy as part of their comp and the reason why it's a substantial thing is giving a $3,000,000 life insurance policy to a 58 year old under insane stress and likely health issues is expense as hell vs a 30 year old buying a 30 year term plan.

Didn't mean to drone on that long but if you are a younger person and just want a big dollar plan to cover you/your family in case something tragic happens in your 25-60 age range it should be relatively hassle free...even for a $1,000,000 plan.

Sounds about right for most policies in the USA.

Most people i know do a 25-30 term life. I am not aware of any policies offered with my companies which would have covered me to age 80 as part of a term policy.

Most larger guys will get dinged on the BMI issue. I dropped 20 lbs for my policies to get a better rate lol.

As for blood work. It depends..if you get flagged on some key areas then many underwriters will increase the premiums. You may also get flagged if blood work from prior physical was grossly abnormal (i.e got liver function test when on drol)

The other issue is your medical record pulls. Again its less likely to be as comprehensive for smaller term policies but i have a mid 7 figure policy and they were pretty darn thorough. A few of my colleagues did get dinged for some things and rates went up. For more significantly sized policies expect them to full review your medical records. If for some reason you die during the lookback period you can expect them to scrutinize those records so thats why i tell guys to be careful about what you say to drs such as admitting to steroid usage etc.

Ive dealt with a few insurances trying to not payout on life insurance or disability. They ask me to elaborate on my imaging findings. Ive been asked to clarify calcified coronary plaque, pulmonary nodules, some liver findings and injection granulomas.

Dont expect them to spend so much time on all that stuff for smaller policies but if you start getting up there in size then with that some scrutiny. smaller policies can usually be completed pretty easily.

I mention injection granulomas as there was a case i was not directly involved with but my buddy was where he read a ct scan and he called multiple injection granulomas.... ok no big deal...except patient claimed to never have any health issues...never been hospitalized...never taken any drugs etc. Patient died of some health issues not too long after the policy stared and they red flagged the presence of multiple injection granulomas. Thats an extreme case so dont go crazy but just using it as an example as to why you may not want routine type medical records to be floating around there.

For the guys who dont have disability or life insurance. Get it! Expect them to run full set of labs, urinalysis, physical, medical record pull. Be honest as you can on the paperwork. I was TOO honest on mine as i know my full families medical history and i listed it all and that increased my premiums. I should have just claimed my family was private and i was no aware.

If you fill medications through your insurance they will see those. you will also have to release all your medical records. Mine are locked in now but before that id try to pay cash at like costco and walmart. They COULD still see them if they did an indept search but they usually just pull info from insurance companies. A friend of mine filled letro using his insurance. His dr somehow gave it to him for his gyno. Well you can imagine that a breast CANCER medicine was a nice red flag he had to explain lol

The good news is after about 3 years its locked in so as long as you didnt flat out lie terribly on your application they will payout.

If you need a good "own occupation" disability policy i like guardian. For life just pick a good solid company as the policy is only as good as the company backing it. Try to get policies by ur early 30's if possible. After that your rates are gonna go up fast. I think i pay about 380 a month for my life insurance policy and about 390 for my two disability policies. ( like 25k a month payout with COA rider) to help give some guys idea about what they expect to pay.

I have always found massive difference in prescription HGH and others. So I would only use prescription. But considering the cost of $500/24IU that it is at the pharmacy here, the cost to benefit ratio is not there. I've never been impressed with the results from HGH unless I use insulin, and I am not interested in doing that anymore.

Peptides - never used any.

Thanks for the honesty.

What did you notice the main differences between the two were?

I pay about $250 for 30iu script GH. Would the smart, cost effective thing be to only use when I do insulin 3 days a week ?

Sounds about right for most policies in the USA.

Most people i know do a 25-30 term life. I am not aware of any policies offered with my companies which would have covered me to age 80 as part of a term policy.

Most larger guys will get dinged on the BMI issue. I dropped 20 lbs for my policies to get a better rate lol.

As for blood work. It depends..if you get flagged on some key areas then many underwriters will increase the premiums. You may also get flagged if blood work from prior physical was grossly abnormal (i.e got liver function test when on drol)

The other issue is your medical record pulls. Again its less likely to be as comprehensive for smaller term policies but i have a mid 7 figure policy and they were pretty darn thorough. A few of my colleagues did get dinged for some things and rates went up. For more significantly sized policies expect them to full review your medical records. If for some reason you die during the lookback period you can expect them to scrutinize those records so thats why i tell guys to be careful about what you say to drs such as admitting to steroid usage etc.

Ive dealt with a few insurances trying to not payout on life insurance or disability. They ask me to elaborate on my imaging findings. Ive been asked to clarify calcified coronary plaque, pulmonary nodules, some liver findings and injection granulomas.

Dont expect them to spend so much time on all that stuff for smaller policies but if you start getting up there in size then with that some scrutiny. smaller policies can usually be completed pretty easily.

I mention injection granulomas as there was a case i was not directly involved with but my buddy was where he read a ct scan and he called multiple injection granulomas.... ok no big deal...except patient claimed to never have any health issues...never been hospitalized...never taken any drugs etc. Patient died of some health issues not too long after the policy stared and they red flagged the presence of multiple injection granulomas. Thats an extreme case so dont go crazy but just using it as an example as to why you may not want routine type medical records to be floating around there.

For the guys who dont have disability or life insurance. Get it! Expect them to run full set of labs, urinalysis, physical, medical record pull. Be honest as you can on the paperwork. I was TOO honest on mine as i know my full families medical history and i listed it all and that increased my premiums. I should have just claimed my family was private and i was no aware.

If you fill medications through your insurance they will see those. you will also have to release all your medical records. Mine are locked in now but before that id try to pay cash at like costco and walmart. They COULD still see them if they did an indept search but they usually just pull info from insurance companies. A friend of mine filled letro using his insurance. His dr somehow gave it to him for his gyno. Well you can imagine that a breast CANCER medicine was a nice red flag he had to explain lol

The good news is after about 3 years its locked in so as long as you didnt flat out lie terribly on your application they will payout.

If you need a good "own occupation" disability policy i like guardian. For life just pick a good solid company as the policy is only as good as the company backing it. Try to get policies by ur early 30's if possible. After that your rates are gonna go up fast. I think i pay about 380 a month for my life insurance policy and about 390 for my two disability policies. ( like 25k a month payout with COA rider) to help give some guys idea about what they expect to pay.

Agree I also forgot it may be different as Big A is not in America. But my experience is as yours. Paid a little more due to my BMI but overall it was one medical exam and a very cheap and simple 30 year term policy for a million bucks. We just wanted to cover if something drastic happens like I suddenly pass away (obviously). My creatinine was slightly above range (1.35 at the time range went to 1.27) so they did have to "discuss" it but it ended up being ok. I also pay a little more since I'm on BP meds but it's like $5 extra a month.

People can wag and wave their fingers all they want when some folks stay on, but as you have clearly demonstrated some guys are fine with running compounds years round while others are not. Appreciate you posting this and your candor on the topic. My takeaway is to always put your health first and get your labs done as well as echo, ekg, calcium scoring, etc when possible.

I am blown away by the cost of that life insurance policy. I have $1.2 million total life insurance through my employer, I am pushing 50 years old awful hard, but still in very good shape. Thing is, the insurance company would never know it unless my employers agreement allows them to share medical records because I've never done a physical for them. Also, my premium cheap... roughly $50 every two weeks.

Those bloods look slightly better than mine. Blood pressure and rested heart rate are similar. I've always felt my blood pressure was a bit elevated. 120 to 130 over 70 to 80 is pretty common for me. Doctor always says for someone carrying my mass that blood pressure is fine.

This is what scares me the most, not just with tren, but with anything in general.
Yep. In the 80's and 90's bodybuilders were concerned with liver health. Then in the 2000's (and still going today, thank God) it was cardiovascular health, but neurodegeneration is one of the things long-term steroid users rarely think about. There is some research which suggests that tren may be more worrisome in this regard than say, testosterone, but as you stated, there are many things which can contribute to this issue.

Lipids?

Usually Tren is harsh on HDL i doubt he will have high values.... but no matter how much Tren i run, my hdl never goes under 14-18, which anyways is low.

Total chol - 4.4 (<5.5)
tri - 1.5 (<2.5)
hdl - 1.2 (1-2.5)
ldl - 3 (<3.5)

For the last 8 years or so, I've been on, mostly non-stop, on the following:

300mg/week tren e
250mg/week test undecanoate inj
2.5mg twice/week letrozole
500mcg twice/week cabergoline
2,000mg/day metformin
10ml/day average of Synthetine sq
4ml/day average Synthergine sq
6,000/mcg/day for 3 days when I get a cold of Synthelamin

The above is most weeks - sometimes I just can't be fucked injecting anything.

My weight is steady between 260 and 270lbs. I train between 1 and 3 times per week according to time schedule. Diet is not the best. If I get too fat (270) I start semi dieting until the stomach is flat and I'm down to 260.

Blood pressure is always under 130/60 and heart beats at low 60's. I'm 46yo.

I have a very high value life insurance policy (8 figures) so every year I have to go through an exhaustive physical which checks EVERYTHING, as the insurance provider is looking for any excuse to cancel the policy. I pay $6k/month for the policy, and even if I pay this until I am 80, it will never cover the value of the payout. So as I said, I am a losing proposition for the insurer, so they look for anything that justifies them to cancel me.

On top of the yearly medicals they put me through, I also do my own additional blood tests every 3 months.

Anyway, these were the results of the last blood tests last month, and I'll also include the stress ECG results too. Note that all my blood test results fluctuate absolutely minimally between tests.

HORMONES
* free testosterone - 672 (225-725)
* FSH - <1 (<9)
* LH - <1 (<8)
* Oestradiol - 88 (<100)
* prolactin - 30 (<330)
* cortisol - 341 (150-600)
* tsh - 1.98 (0.40-4.00)
* t4 - 14 (10-20)

IRON and CHOLESTEROL
* ferritin - 334 (30-400)
* total cholesterol - 4.4 (<5.5)

LIVER
* bilirubin - 8 (<21)
* ALP - 26 (30-110)
* GGT - 14 (<51)
* ALT - 39 (<56)
* ALB - 46 (38-50)
* TP - 72 (60-80)

KIDNEYS
* NA - 139 (135-145)
* K - 4.7 (3.5-5.2)
* Cl - 105 (95-110)
* HCO3 - 26 (22-32)
* Urea - 7.4 (3.0-8.0)
* Creatinine - 95 (60-110)

BLOOD
* Haemoglobin - 147 (135-170)
* MCV - 91 (82-98)
* MCHC - 322 (320-360)
* RDW - 14 (<16)
* platelets - 266 (140-370)
* white cells - 6.3 (4.0-11.0)
* neutrophils - 4.2 (1.8-7.5)
* lymphosils - 1.4 (1.0-4.0)
* monophils - 0.6 (0.1-1.2)
* eosinophils - 0.1 (<0.7)

PROSTATE
* psa - 0.9 (<2.5)

STRESS ECG:
Rhythm - sinus rhythm
Rest heart rate - 64bpm
Rest BPSystolic - 123mmHg
Rest BPDiastolic - 60mmHG

It took 9min 58sec to reach 169bpm (97% of age predicted max heart rate)

Peak BP - 214/76 mmHG

Normal exercise stress ecg - appropriate global augmentation of LV systolic function post exercise with no inducible myocardial ischemia detected.

Normal left ventricular size and systolic function. LV ejection fraction 61%.

No significant valvular disease.

Normal seize atria.

Normal blood pressure response to exercise. Borg Scale 10 (0-10). SPO2 at rest 94% and SPO2 at peak exertion 97%

MMode/2D
* LV Diastole (4-5.5) - 5.1cm
* LV diastole (/BSA) - 2.1cm/m2
* LV diastole/height - 2.8cm/m
* LS Systole (2-3.8) - 3.3cm
* IV Septum (0.7-1.1) - 1.1cm
Inferolateral wall (0.7-1.1) - 1.1cm
* Aortic root (2.2-3.4) - 3.4cm
* Ejection fraction (>50%) - 64%
* EF corrected - 73%
* Fractional Shortening - 35%
* LV mass - 225g
* LV Mass (/BSA) - 91.8g/m2

2D
* LV EDV (62-170) - 136mL
* LV EDV (/BSA) - 55.5mL/m2
* LV ESV (14-76) - 53mL
* LV ESV (/BSA) - 21.6mL/m2
* EF (mod.simp) - 61%
* LV Stroke Volume - 83mL
* Cardiac output - 6.972 L/min
* LA Area 2 chamber (8.8-23.4) - 23.5cm2
* RA Area (8.3-19.5) - 18cm2
* RA Volume - 53mL
* LV Stoke Volume (/BSA)(33-47) - 33.9/mL/m2/beat

AORTIC VALVE
* LVOT Diameter - 2.3cm
* LVOT VTI - 22cm
* LVOT Velocity - 1.2m/sec
* Peak Velocity (A) - 1.5m/sec
* Peak Gradient (A) - 9mmHg
* Cardiac Output - 7.7L/min

MITRAL VALVE
* MV Pressure half time - 60ms

VALVE AREA
* MVA PHT - 3.7cm2

DIASTOLOGY
MITRAL VALVE DOPPLER
* e velocity - 0.9m/sec
* pressure half time - 60ms
* deceleration time - 206ms
* A velocity - 0.8m/sec
* E:A ratio - 1.2
* MVA PHT - 3.7cm2

MITRAL VALVE
* E velocity - 0.9m/sec
* A velocity - 0.8m/sec
* E:A ratio - 1.2
* deceleration time - 206ms

AORTIC VALVE DOPPLER
* LVOT diameter - 2.3cm
* LVOT Integral - 22cm
* LVOT Velocity - 1.2m/sec
* peak velocity - 1.5m/sec
* peak gradient - 9mmHg

RV DTI
* RV s' (>10) - 15.9 sec

Basically, the Rhythm, Left Ventricle Right Ventricle, Atria, Aortic Valve, Mitral Valve, Tricuspid Valve, Pulmonic Valve, Aorta, Venous and Pericardium are all normal in size, structure and function with no abnormalities.
Pre and post stress ecg, no abnormalities and normal augmentation of all LV segments.

There is no point of this post apart from curiosity for some. This is the drug regimen that I feel best on, most energetic with highest libido and best mood and the body is healthy on it.
Big A, I like your way of thinking! If a person is not a competitor, I believe it’s much safer and more effective to use lower dosages of test & tren pretty much non-stop year round, as opposed to taking large amounts for only 8-12 weeks cycles then doing a PCT, or changing to other hormones. I do the same as you now that I’m older. The cabergoline is a must to keep prolactin levels in check. I also take 5 mgs of cialis daily. I don’t require an aromatase inhibitor like you, but I do use 12.5 mgs of proviron daily to boost sex drive and improve my mood. I find that high dosages of Proviron can cause my prostate to swell. Sometimes I take out the Tren and replace it with Trestolone acetate. I no longer desire to fight the side effects of high dosed cycles and find the gains are not maintainable unless I stay on high dosages. High dosages also makes me more prone to injury and it causes my joints/tendons ache more. At age 55 I just want to look good and feel good. 😉

Wow I was sure it is not humanly possible to have double digits prolactin with 1mg Cabergolin/week.

I run 1g NPP/week with 0,5mg Cabergolin each 12 days or so and get prolactin max. 2.

...baffled.

Is that pharm grade cabergolin?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear