over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloods after 8 years on tren non stop

Wow I was sure it is not humanly possible to have double digits prolactin with 1mg Cabergolin/week.

I run 1g NPP/week with 0,5mg Cabergolin each 12 days or so and get prolactin max. 2.

...baffled.

Is that pharm grade cabergolin?
Maybe he has tumors on his pituitary gland after so much tren, who knows.

Damn brother that's amazing. Your EF are better than mine and I'm 26. Went from 60s when I was 18 down to low 50s now at 26. That would literally kill me eventually, you are a bad MF!!!

Wow I was sure it is not humanly possible to have double digits prolactin with 1mg Cabergolin/week.

I run 1g NPP/week with 0,5mg Cabergolin each 12 days or so and get prolactin max. 2.

...baffled.

Is that pharm grade cabergolin?

I think you are referring to different unit of measure (pg/ml).
I too am interested on the cabergoline topic. I'm very sensitive to prolactin sides (gyno and all the other shit) and cabergoline literally "saved my (sexual) life" .
I have to run cabergoline even with test only. I have 1 mg and 2 mg of pharmaceutical cabergoline (for Parkinson disease) and i take 0.5/1 mg of it weekly. I'm interested in long term sides effects... 8 years on caba is a really long time.

I too am interested on the cabergoline topic. I'm very sensitive to prolactin sides (gyno and all the other shit) and cabergoline literally "saved my (sexual) life" .
I have to run cabergoline even with test only. I have 1 mg and 2 mg of pharmaceutical cabergoline (for Parkinson disease) and i take 0.5/1 mg of it weekly. I'm interested in long term sides effects... 8 years on caba is a really long time.

Yes his prolactin isn't high (it's very low just not near zero) and just because someone uses caber doesn't mean their prolactin will go to zero. His prolactin is where you want it to be.

your prolactin is then 0 for years ...shouldnt be such a thing but Cabergolin has side effects ...better look into it man

Did we discuss a MRI on your pituitary gland? I think that was you I was talking to. Tumors are more common than one might think (benign). I believe I have one but still haven’t checked because caber keeps prolactin in check. Even on TRT test only my prolactin is out of range. I wouldn’t wish high prolactin on anybody lol it’s so fucked up to deal with.

Masteron + caber works well though.

Did we discuss a MRI on your pituitary gland? I think that was you I was talking to. Tumors are more common than one might think (benign). I believe I have one but still haven’t checked because caber keeps prolactin in check. Even on TRT test only my prolactin is out of range. I wouldn’t wish high prolactin on anybody lol it’s so fucked up to deal with.

Masteron + caber works well though.

Yes, i probably have a microtumor too. But like you i've never done an MRI.
I agree big time, high prolactin is one of the shittiest thing a man could have hormonally wise. Thanks God we have cabergoline.
Yes, masteron, proviron, aromasin all work well and sinergically. Every once in a while LOW DOSE letrozole and i'm good to go.

Forget about the blood work (just kidding Big A, I'm really happy that you are a healthy badass) you pay $6k per month for insurance and have your own personal chef? LOL what the hell do you do for a living man?

Big A bloods after 8 years on tren non stop.

Might as well post that info/link to Big A this thread if not here already.

I've been on prescribed TRT only (100mgs Testosterone Cypionate every 5 days) for 1 year now after a BB competition I did last year.

Just did periodic bloodwork on June 1st. That same day immediately after the lab work is when I started 50mgs Tren E every 5 days (70mgs/week) in conjunction with 100mgs Test Cyp every 5 days.

Going to pull my own labs at 30 days (through one of the online lab companies) to check my labs to observe any changes. Then from there figure out my personal balance of results while keeping labs in order.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131