over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodshed's Fitness Virgo log

bloodshed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So, Fitness Virgo offered me the opportunity to do a log, and since I was just about to start this cycle up anyways I said what the hell, why not.

My cycle will be the following:
125mg of test e
1000mg tren e
400mg of mast e

In the past I have tried 600mg of tren with 1000mg of test and 400mg of mast and I got very strong but also very heavy. I didn't attain that leanness I was going for. I've been reading about people running low test with tren so I thought it was my turn to give it a shot. And the only side effects I have ever gotten from tren was night sweats, so I'm going to play this by ear. If 1000 is too much I will drop it down.

My current stats are:

5'9 225 lbs (+/- 2)
have been off of everything more or less the past 3 months. Schedule has been very eratic up until recently, so I decided I would tame everything down.

My goals: Maintain body weight while leaning out and hitting my peak strength levels again. My all time best squat was 585x3 and deadlift was 550x5. I would like to break past those again, without looking like a powerlifter.

My diet is moderately eratic due to my schedule, IE it doesn't have a structure of meal 1 is this at this time etc. typically I aim for about 400g of protein, 200g of carb and 100g of fat, so about 3300 calories or so.

My workouts are pretty simple. I try to train 6 times a week, rotating upper body and lower body, with relatively low volume. I end up making it 4-5 times more often than 6 though, primarily because my gym closing early friday through sunday.

as far as ancillaries and supplements goes, I have prami from research stop that I will use as needed, and the basics such as vitamin, fish oil, protein and preworkout. I like to keep it fairly simple though.

I did just take my first shot of tren and test, and I can say I came very close to having some tren cough(something I never get) and it injected fairly smoothly.

Here are some Initial comments I have on the gear: it is a little bit thicker than I'm used to. It took a lot more pressure to push it. However I had absolutely no soreness afterwards. Typically I would at least feel a slight pinch when I fled the muscle, but absolutely nothing here, which I can't complain about.

Tonight I trained legs. Ill admit I had an off workout. I had spent in total 5 hours sitting in traffic today (I hate the 91 and the 60 for those that know California), which definitely took its toll on me. By the time I got to the gym I felt extremely stiff and it took quite a bit warming up to hit depth.

My workout was as follows:
Lying leg curls: 135x8
120x10x9x7x7

Squats: 495x3 (last workout was 6, today was an off day)
405x6
315x10x10x10

Seated calf raise: 3x180x15

It's obviously too soon to determine quality of gear, I can definitely attribute this below average workout to the excessive traffic I was in. Next time I expect to be better.

Had an upper body workout today. Aggression was definitely up big time. I have been feelin sluggish lately but i definitely felt the tren aggression today when I was lifting. I'm getting much closer to my old numbers again, almost to where I was before I injured my chest a few months ago so I'm pretty happy about that, obviously it's only a few days in so I don't know how much of that, other than mental, I can attribute to the gear but I'm happy so far. Here was my workout:

Dumbbell bench
110x 8
125x8
125x5
105x7

Deadlift
495x3
405x5

Bb row
225x10x10x6

Dips 12x10x10(didnt add weight because elbows were popping. Went very slow though)

Bb curl
65x10
85x10
95x10
105x8

I also want to note I'm already getting the 2 side effects tren typically gives me: insomnia(haven't gotten to sleep before 5 in 2 nights)
And an increased sex drive.

Went in And did legs last night, forgot my belt so I didn't push it too hard. After doing hamstrings I squatted 495x3, 405x10x10, 315x10.

My legs and butt, like always, have been growing fastest. Right now my shorts that normally fit comfortable are tight in those areas. Sex drive is up big time too.

Was at the long beach Grand Prix all weekend so I have no updates but will resume updates tomorrow.

So far I'm starting to feel stronger and fuller, which is always nice. I "think" I'm leaning out a bit from it but it's pretty early still. I've got the insomnia under control so no side effects to speak of. Sex drive is definitely up though. The oil is thick but if I heat it up it goes smooth, and this is honestly the first product I've used that has zero soreness whatsoever afterwards. Typically if I flex the muscle I would feel it but nothing here. This my workout last night:

Db bench
125x10x8x5

Pull-ups
8x6x6

2 hand db rows
80x8
90x6

Dipsx15x8x8

Db curls 45x9x9
35x12

Had to cut volume a little bit because I made it late and the gym was going to close on me.

Had a leg workout tonight. Was starting off really well, had great pumps and things were going great. Went in for squats and I am progressing again, put up 495 for 4 which is another rep over last workout, plus I'm doing it with no belt compared to the beginning. Unfortunately I ran out of time and the gym closed before I got a chance to finish the workout...still got legs 2 more times this week so ill make it up.

Did chest and back yesterday, had a bit of a setback, so again the gym closed on me. One of my Monitors decided to push the glass on his cage out of the tracks and break it so I had to buy a new cage, due to this I only had a half hour to workout.

workout was:

Incline bench (first time in at least 2 years)
225x8
275x5
245x6
225x6
185x10

Whenever I do any pressing motions I get a popping in my elbow so I tend to stop it early. I need to figure out why that happens.

2 hand DB row
95x10x8x9

pullupsx8x6

so it was a pretty concise workout, but I hit everything hard and felt stronger than I was before, so Im feeling good so far.

Just felt like squatting tonight, so that's all I did.

Took about 6 sets to warm up, then went into it.
495x5
405x8
405x12
315x15x2

Got a video of the 405x12 I'm going to try to post up later. By watching it I need to work on my lower back a bit, I felt like I was losing form towards the end but I'm happy with where my strength is going.

[ame=http://youtu.be/rPnyT1UCa_E]Squatting - YouTube[/ame]

After watching this some more I'm really not happy with my form, so I'm definitely going to be working on that. Need to bring my chest up and elbows forward much more, but hey I got it up and feel fine haha.

This is actually last nights update, but I went in and hit upper body again. I hit dumbbell bench with 125x12x9x5 and then 100x10x10. After that I did 2 arm db rows with 100x8x8x8 and then 2 sets of pullups. I finished off with a couple sets each for bi's and tri's. Im definitely feeling a lot fuller and stronger, so I am still very pleased with how its going.

So last night I hit legs. Only went to 405 on squats for sets of 10, and actually stopped not because I had any issues with the weight, but I've been having a lot of pain in my left elbow. For the next week I am going to go lighter in weights and really focus on my flexibility to help with my feet especially. Im hoping taking it light for a week will help that elbow as well. If not I'm going to invest in some tb500 because that has always made me feel great.

Something I can note: I am feeling much fuller, I can physically see it in my back especially, and I can tell my legs have grown considerably based on how my pants are fitting. Those are my 2 body parts that grow the easiest.

I have been consistently going up in weight, I just weighed myself at 238,
But I was wearing clothes and had just eaten, 233 or so is probably a more accurate morning weight. When I started I was closer to 228, so I'm definitely seeing results and am very happy.

Some things about the gear: the Tren is probably the thickest, the mast is actually fairly thin in comparison. Heating it up first helps immensely. I just switched from exel 25x5/8 to BD of the same size and I recommend everyone to do the same, it is worth it.

Been training lighter to back off the joints for the past few days so I can't comment on strength, but I definitely notice increased vascularity and fullness. I am happy so far

Had a leg day 2 nights ago. Didn't go above 405 on squats because I want to dial in my form quite a bit more and work on regaining some flexibility, hopefully to cure my foot supination. 405 was feeling pretty light though.

Tonight I had an upper body workout. I ended up throwing 315 up on incline, which I am really happy with considering this was only my second time doing incline in probably 2 years. Im also able to do more pullups again.

Weight is starting to approach 240, and i can tell I am definitely packing mass on in my legs. A few pairs of shorts I had are no longer fitting me well. They are entirely skin tight on my legs. Chest and back thickness has definitely improved as well. My arms are definitely my weakest part but I am noticing improvements there too. Sex drive is insane, almost unbearable. I can definitely tell his tren is solid!

Between Mothers Day and my dads birthday I didn't make it into the gym this weekend. Last night i did legs and tonight upper body and things are feeling good.

Ive had a few people tell me I'm looking bigger so I'm pretty damn happy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear