over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork - 15mg Test daily / 105mg a week

Yes. Subq doenst work for me.

I use BD pins as well.
is it annoying sticking yourself IM for only 15 mgs?

have you had sub-q tested?

Those results I posted were sub-q. Tested 2 or three times and every time either after 10 mgs or 20 mgs, the next day, lets sat 18-24 hours from last shot, test tested out in 200s

BDs a good brand. I tried to get the 0.5 ml and 0.3 ml pins at local wal mart, I have so many regular 1 ml pins

anyways im glad your numbers look good , healthy

i did a 12.5 ed test e protocol a couple years ago and my multiple was 11.
11x dose. my test level was way higher than i thought it'd be, maybe 6-7x dose.
i went back to the same protocol a few weeks ago, getting bloods next week to see if i respond with increased multiple again.
its cool if it works, i can stretch a 250mg 10ml vial a long, long time to stay in normal range. if i did the math right, your multiple is over 10 too.
do u know what your multiple is/was when u were doing once or twice a week shots?
With 150mg once a week it was almost the same total and free T but with a huge spike right after the shot and then less than what I get from 15mg/ed on the rest. So not only do I feel better with daily micro dosing, I also need less Test for the same or even better/more stable T Levels. I like this approach and my blood work has never been that good in the past 5 years of blast and cruise/trt.

Seems like the human body works better with daily dosing than once or twice a week shot.

Those results I posted were sub-q. Tested 2 or three times and every time either after 10 mgs or 20 mgs, the next day, lets sat 18-24 hours from last shot, test tested out in 200s

BDs a good brand. I tried to get the 0.5 ml and 0.3 ml pins at local wal mart, I have so many regular 1 ml pins

I also do IM, with a 30g pin it's just as easy as subQ to me. I have tried subQ but prefer IM because of faster absorption.

BTW, I've seen studies on this, and the difference seems to be extremely small, but I prefer IM because it's just as easy and theoretically faster absorption.

I also do IM, with a 30g pin it's just as easy as subQ to me. I have tried subQ but prefer IM because of faster absorption.

BTW, I've seen studies on this, and the difference seems to be extremely small, but I prefer IM because it's just as easy and theoretically faster absorption.

I have had labs two to two and a half hours after my sub-q shot and test was still in 200s

From what I understand Intra muscular generally takes four hours where its fully in effect

Actually when I started weeks ago I thought daily pinning would be annoying as hell. But its super easy, very quick and part of my daily routine - its a very refreshing feeling with a 30G pin, there's no blood when I aspirate, no pain when pinning, the amount of oil is crazy low (0,04ml) so the feeling is different when pinning 0,04ml with a super tiny 30G needle than the once a week shot with more oil volume and much bigger syringe needle.

Last year during the summer I tried subq injections (every 2nd day) during my cruise. 4 weeks into the subq injections I felt depressed, no energy, pretty much all low T symptoms one can have. So I stopped and never did bloods - it just didnt feel right for me. Something was clearly not working or the amount I used wasn't enough for subq? I really dont know. But to be fair I do know the studies out there supporting that subq works for many, so I'm really not saying it doesn't, it just did not feel right for me however.

Are you guys doing multiple injects from the same syringe? Having to fill a new slin pin every day is what has kept me from doing the daily regimen.

Are you guys doing multiple injects from the same syringe? Having to fill a new slin pin every day is what has kept me from doing the daily regimen.
New pin for me. I spend more time brushing my teeth or shaving than it takes to load 5 units on a slin pin. You could always take 10-15 mins. an load the week at once if that would work better for you.

For intramuscular I would never use the same syringe twice. If you do, at least change the pinning needle to a new one. For subq however I have heard some people use them more than once.

I’ve used the insulin pins subq until them fuckers are so dull they bounce off my fat roll. (Covid shipping problems)

Don’t do that though. I’m an idiot.

It takes 15-20 seconds to fill, you can just hang them and let them fill on their own also (see my previous post on this).

No one should be reusing a needle, it is very dangerous.

I IM myself 5 times a day with 30g needles.
Test
Insulin AM
GH PWO
Insulin PM
GH pre-bed

All extremely low doses. Not annoying at all. It’s just a task like anything else in life.

Hey guys, just wanted to share my bloodwork with you. I thought I would give the daily injection routine a try and see where it takes me - and fuck, I'm really impressed!
Much better hormon balance than with once or twice a week shots. Also since I started injecting daily I'm no longer taking any AI.

7 weeks ago I came off a longer blast cycle and thereby 5 weeks ago I started injecting 15mg Testosterone Enanthate every day with a slin pin / shallow i.m.
My hormon panel came back above range, so Im thinking of lowering the dose allthough Im feeling fucking great :ROFLMAO:

hormone panel:

View attachment 140489

Total Test is 39,4 and slightly above range
Free Test is 38 and the reference range is up to 22.7 so its almost double free Test with just 105mg a week, crazy
Estradiol looks good with no AI
DHT also in range
SHBG also in the middle of the reference range, pretty good I think

Lipids:

View attachment 140490View attachment 140491

HDL is 74, im pretty sure it would be a lot higher, probably above 90 if I lower the test into the reference range (right now Im not doing much cardio, maybe once a week for 30 minutes)
LDL is 94, also pretty good

HCT and Hemoglobin:

View attachment 140493
both very low which is actually kinda cool. I will recheck in 2-3 months to make sure hemoglobin is not falling below reference range

Hope this might be interesting to some. So right now I'm thinking of lowering my daily dosis to maybe 12mg a day and then recheck
bloodwork in about 4-8 weeks.
What you guys think?
Go down to 10mg

I cant, my gear is dosed at 300mg/ml so its either 12mg or 9mg. I will stay at 12mg for a while and re check bloodwork.
Just for fun , try to inject one time 12 hours before blood test 6mg, just to see how would be your levels with 6mg, I did with 5mg and my level was lower than wit 10mg , but was still in good medium range.

Just for fun , try to inject one time 12 hours before blood test 6mg, just to see how would be your levels with 6mg, I did with 5mg and my level was lower than wit 10mg , but was still in good medium range.
I will give it a try when I finished labs for 12mg.

did bloods on 12.5mg test e every day.
total test is 946. free test is 167.4, out of the 155 top range.
e2 is 15....15!
thats a 10.8 x multiple with a correspondingly lower e2 reading, which to me demonstrates emeric's every day protocol again resulted in my lower aromatase activity with a much higher every day multiple. no big peak, low trough.
one of the best things ive gotten off this forum, emeric's advice.
these are the best numbers re test/e2 ratios.. in fact my e2 is almost too low now. but i will take that over needing adex.

did bloods on 12.5mg test e every day.
total test is 946. free test is 167.4, out of the 155 top range.
e2 is 15....15!
thats a 10.8 x multiple with a correspondingly lower e2 reading, which to me demonstrates emeric's every day protocol again resulted in my lower aromatase activity with a much higher every day multiple. no big peak, low trough.
one of the best things ive gotten off this forum, emeric's advice.
these are the best numbers re test/e2 ratios.. in fact my e2 is almost too low now. but i will take that over needing adex.
This was twelve hours after your last inject?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131