E2: 34
Shbg: 13

IM. 4.5 weeks, same dose
25g 1inch glutes.

TT: 784
FT:32
E2: 26
SHBG: 11

Interesting numbers. I was bloated and gyno was hard and itching, sleep was meh on subQ. Lost the water weight and gyno on IM, better sleep. Everything else has been good. Was also more emotional on subQ.

Is your idea of subQ just sticking a short needle in and injecting wherever it buries in your skin?

and idk, maybe that’s proper. But I always thought you basically needed to do it somewhere where it gets in between skin and muscle and not in fat. Like around the kneecap skin for example. That’s impossible on my glutes because I can’t pull loose skin there.

am I wrong?

Interesting. Why an 8 week duration for sub q and only 4.5 weeks for IM?

Interesting. Why an 8 week duration for sub q and only 4.5 weeks for IM?
I know, I should have waited a little longer but I don't think it'll be a drastic change.

Is your idea of subQ just sticking a short needle in and injecting wherever it buries in your skin?

and idk, maybe that’s proper. But I always thought you basically needed to do it somewhere where it gets in between skin and muscle and not in fat. Like around the kneecap skin for example. That’s impossible on my glutes because I can’t pull loose skin there.

am I wrong?
Yes that was my idea of subQ, stuck a short needle in thigh or glute, didn't pinch or anything

Yes that was my idea of subQ, stuck a short needle in thigh or glute, didn't pinch or anything
Hmmm. I’m no subQ expert so maybe I’m wrong. I have always found areas with very little fat but extra skin. For me that’s knees and the areas about 4-5 inches to each side of my belly button. I’ve always tried to push the oil into the void between the skin and muscle. Maybe someone else will chime in but that’s definitely what I thought subQ was.

and because oil deposited into fat isn’t good. Causes a couple potential issues.

I never understood the idea of injecting anything sub-Q , including HGH and insulin.
Why would you not want to get better and faster absorbtion.

If you inject 10-20mg a day with an insulin needle you are only talking about 5iu-10iu , with a 5/16" needle you can inject that into your biceps , tricep , forearm calves or anything else where your skin is thinner and leaner (unless your are really fat)

And the IM injection was also 40mg E3D's

Subcutaneous injection, by definition, is into adipose tissue.
Does that not get all inflamed and totally skew the absorption rate? I just googled instructions and it did say to pinch fingers on skin as to separate the subcutaneous layer from the muscle. Why would you do that if the target was fat? You could just jam the pin into a fatty area instead lol

I never understood the idea of injecting anything sub-Q , including HGH and insulin.
Why would you not want to get better and faster absorbtion.

If you inject 10-20mg a day with an insulin needle you are only talking about 5iu-10iu , with a 5/16" needle you can inject that into your biceps , tricep , forearm calves or anything else where your skin is thinner and leaner (unless your are really fat)
seems like its just the latest fad

Great diagram! I like to use a 90° angle for IM (I don't use the Z-track method - some do prefer this - but I never have leakage going to adequate depth), and 45 - 60° angle pinching away the skin & fat and intentionally aiming to the subcutaneous space for SubQ as well.

I don't use any method IM other than a quick dart with a little pressure after. Subq is slower but 45° angle. Never did an IV or ID injection. If I did ID it was by accident with a really short pin.

I followed the 10 mg a day trt sub w for several months. Then I did It IM FOR two months. A few days after I switched to IM I started filling out and gaining weight and feeling a lot better. I think the sub q shots are trash. Skin always irritated with knots w sub q. My blood work showed higher free test when done IM as well. I think the sub q is a fad that didn’t last it’s not the most effective or efficient way to use it

I followed the 10 mg a day trt sub w for several months. Then I did It IM FOR two months. A few days after I switched to IM I started filling out and gaining weight and feeling a lot better. I think the sub q shots are trash. Skin always irritated with knots w sub q. My blood work showed higher free test when done IM as well. I think the sub q is a fad that didn’t last it’s not the most effective or efficient way to use it

noticed that on my second week, muscles were fuller, def not placebo

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity