over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork Back. Need help badly.

GND123

Banned
Well let me start off with my story. About 2 weeks ago i was taking 2 prohormones, epi-10 and double dragon sdbol or something. Along with clomid 50mg/eod. i started feeling like i was getting the flu so i discontinued after being on that for a few months. Last week i started having Erec dysfunction problems, and felt really tired, like i was crashing off of a cycle. I didnt realize how bad prohormones can shut you down. Oddly enough that was the weak my yearly blood work was due. I had blood taken on wednesday and the results were astonishing. Mind you on wed/thursday is when i started feeling tired/no energy/crash. i went and bought testradex by ctd labs and test charge by EFX. i am already feeling better with this stack. Here is what my blood work was LAST WED. Also just to add i got really drunk that night while on a 12hr fast, i started the fast after my last shot of alcohol, dont know how much that affects the numbers.

Total Testosterone 20
FSH .7
LH .2

Is there any way in hell to get my numbers back to normal before i have to go in next month for blood work again. Last year i had blood work taken my test was @ 954 while on a clomid cycle. Someone please help me. I need to get my levels back to normal within a month. Like i said already feeling BETTER much BETTER with this stuff. Also are there any other important numbers anyone needs to know or anything like that? AIFM? CLOMID? ??? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? NEED HELP SO BADLY. Definitely wont pin.

and folks, i give you our first ballot Darwin Award nominee! :headbang:

lol. i knew id get flamed for this. but in all seriousness. i just want advice.

lol. i knew id get flamed for this. but in all seriousness. i just want advice.

taking additional prohormones will NOT bring your levels up. aside from letting your body reset you have no other real options. you could try hcg and other typical PCT protocals and that's about it. there are tons of threads on here about that. you shut yourself down, thats about it.

autoimmune. this testradex and test factor shit are natural test boosters. i bought them at a local supplement shop as a short term stop gap type deal.

you dont have anything else to suggest? hcg = pin.

Do some blood work , in the mean time

Try a low dose of an AI EOD for a week or two

Edit, more in depth blood work, Testosterone numbers you posted are meaningless

Last edited:
stewie. thank you for your reply. this testradex is suppose to act as an AI. are you suggesting i buy a real one?

Yes

stewie. thank you for your reply. this testradex is suppose to act as an AI. are you suggesting i buy a real one?

I have a Rolodex watch that says Rolodex, but it's really not a Rolodex ;)

lol. man people got jokes today. in all seriousness i have pinned before for years. i have been off for 4years. i rebounded normally and was all good. i didnt realize these shitty prohormones that are sold OTC would actually shut me down so hard. they didnt even fkn work.

lol. man people got jokes today. in all seriousness i have pinned before for years. i have been off for 4years. i rebounded normally and was all good. i didnt realize these shitty prohormones that are sold OTC would actually shut me down so hard. they didnt even fkn work.

Ok, I'll be serious with you all jokes set aside, I really do have a watch that claims to be a Rolodex, it's far from real.

How do you know that for 100% certain that OTC product has any Aromatase Inhibition?
Because the label says so, or the paid reviewers tell you it worked wonder's?

Get a real Aromatase inhibitor.

Do some in-depth blood work, including your lipids, not one person on this board can look through your computer screen and give you a detailed approach on what you should take too regain some sort of normalcy, it just ain't going to happen, I'd love too help you, but there's no way possible.

My gut instinct says elevated Estradiol,Estrogen suppression of the HTPA.

stewie. the ONLY other things out of whack were my cholesterol levels. my bad cholesterol was high, my good cholesterol was low. and my potassium was high. thats it.

stewie. the ONLY other things out of whack were my cholesterol levels. my bad cholesterol was high, my good cholesterol was low. and my potassium was high. thats it.

Ok, we're starting to open a few passages, so your Estradiol was in relationship to your T/LH/FSH?

Unless it was like .01 or something retarded low to be in an equilibrium to T/LH, if it's in the 20+ ranges, your suppressed from Estradiol.

Prolactin, how was that? Another suppression factor, your lipids you say are trashed? Guess how your hormones are produced?

If your lipids are trashed, it's fairly certain your liver values are skewed?

Edit, what was your potassium levels? Be cautious of possible tachycardia.

Last edited:
dont know estradiol levels.

Cholestrol total 221. high
HDL 28 low

LDL 177 high

CHOL/HDLC Ratio 7.9 high

he has these circled.

dont know estradiol levels.
Cholestrol total 221. high
HDL 28 low

LDL 177 high

CHOL/HDLC Ratio 7.9 high

he has these circled.

Take a low dose of an AI, regardless of the type, I'm sure some will want to debate it, Low dose being 6.25 mg Aromasin, 12.5 mg Arimidex (the rebound effect of Arimidex will be more than likely insignificant as you'll need some E to balance out T)

Your other options are, wait it out for a few months.

Last edited:
ok mate thanks alot. which one in particular do you recommend? how long to take it? what should my T levels return to?

I thought a Rolodex was the thing you had on your desk at the office?

Anyway 2 weeks is not long enough to bring your levels back to normal, could take several months. Depends on your genetics, and your pct protocol. How long were you running these PH's?

Last edited:
You could've at least bought a knock-off Rolex. Why would you buy a watch that says Rolodex?

Boy did I have a typo :confused:
Spell check on my phone, Rolex isn't in my stored dictionary.

It is a knockoff Rolex, I'm cheap.

But a knockoff Rolodex would be even cheaper still-no? Probably wouldnt look very good on your wrist though!

I had one about 15 years ago lol. The "X" fell off so it said "ROLE" on the face.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear