over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork came back.... 42yo male.

GeneticCode

Newbies
I'm in my early 40's and I've always been in good shape. Had my fair share of cycles through the years, competed in the early 2000's, etc. I'm currently on TRT, but I sprinkle another dose of UG in the mix. My week is 750 enan, 600 EQ & repeat through this fall. Mind you, I just started this dosage, and prior was cruising on 400mg of Enan per week. I'd planned to add some lean mass this winter (8-10lbs).

Had bloods done yesterday because I've been working non-stop handling hurricane related insurance claims, so eating healthy during that 30-40 day period I did not do well at all. I needed to know what they were so I could be proactive as we all try to be. My bloods are below. I'm at the point where I might get an arteriogram scheduled, or at least donate some blood in the meantime. My diet right now as of this week is perfect. Macros 3250cal, 285g pro, 244c, 125fat. It's approx. My diet is VERY clean.
My bloods, not terrible, but they are not making me fucking jump up for joy either....

CHOL 211 (high)
HDL 38 (too low)
LDL 156 (too high)
BUN 22 (normal is 9-21)
AST 52 (normal is 5-34)
RBD 5.69 (high)
HGB 17.8 (high)
HCT 51.9 (high)

My kidneys are great. My remaining bloods are all normal. The above are my only issues, and they're not issues I plan to take lightly. I'm making an appt with my primary again to discuss, but from a AAS user to AAS user, I'd like some opinions on what you'd do in this situation if it were YOUR bloods. Supplementation for liver, lipids, etc is also on the table, so please share if you have some blends you personally like.

I'm new, so go easy on me. I've never been nervous before, but hopefully this is something I can correct with my diet, exercise, and supplementation. I'd prefer to keep my TRT.
Thank you in advance.

Citrus bergamot to lower ldl. High EPA fish oil to bring up HDL. Cardio.

Keep an eye on your RBC but I wouldnt freak out about crit and slightly elevated RBC. If you're worried get a whole blood viscosity pulled.

Someone may say different but honestly these number dont look too bad to me. If you wanted you could get a lipid panel pulled that can show you what kind of LDL it is you have in the first place. Definitely dont rush to give blood. That has some drawbacks. If your doc is pulling these labs and you are going above trt, a lot of docs will pull you off trt if crit hits 52. Because you are in the DDDDDAAAAaannnnggerrr Zooonnneee. Not really but thats how they treat it.

I'm in my early 40's and I've always been in good shape. Had my fair share of cycles through the years, competed in the early 2000's, etc. I'm currently on TRT, but I sprinkle another dose of UG in the mix. My week is 750 enan, 600 EQ & repeat through this fall. Mind you, I just started this dosage, and prior was cruising on 400mg of Enan per week. I'd planned to add some lean mass this winter (8-10lbs).

Had bloods done yesterday because I've been working non-stop handling hurricane related insurance claims, so eating healthy during that 30-40 day period I did not do well at all. I needed to know what they were so I could be proactive as we all try to be. My bloods are below. I'm at the point where I might get an arteriogram scheduled, or at least donate some blood in the meantime. My diet right now as of this week is perfect. Macros 3250cal, 285g pro, 244c, 125fat. It's approx. My diet is VERY clean.
My bloods, not terrible, but they are not making me fucking jump up for joy either....

CHOL 211 (high)
HDL 38 (too low)
LDL 156 (too high)
BUN 22 (normal is 9-21)
AST 52 (normal is 5-34)
RBD 5.69 (high)
HGB 17.8 (high)
HCT 51.9 (high)

My kidneys are great. My remaining bloods are all normal. The above are my only issues, and they're not issues I plan to take lightly. I'm making an appt with my primary again to discuss, but from a AAS user to AAS user, I'd like some opinions on what you'd do in this situation if it were YOUR bloods. Supplementation for liver, lipids, etc is also on the table, so please share if you have some blends you personally like.

I'm new, so go easy on me. I've never been nervous before, but hopefully this is something I can correct with my diet, exercise, and supplementation. I'd prefer to keep my TRT.
Thank you in advance.

Your total cholesterol is fine by me. When looking at all cause mortality 210 is about ideal. And if you donate some blood that will bring some other markers into range.

I agree with everything above. Depending in the lab the reference range for hct can vary quiet a lot. Ive seen the upper end varying from 49 to even 56 with some labs. So I wouldn't be overly concerned.

Crit isn't high enough to justify donating blood, that may just drive it up further.

LDL is pretty high, if you are prone to plaque buildup you could be in trouble, I'd get a low radiation heartscan and calcium score.

AST elevation without an ALT elevation is usually from training.

You didn't even mention the most important health marker, that would be my main concern.

I agree with everything above. Depending in the lab the reference range for hct can vary quiet a lot. Ive seen the upper end varying from 49 to even 56 with some labs. So I wouldn't be overly concerned.
Lab reference range differences mean NOTHING, where do people get this stuff?! Crit is a PERCENTAGE.

I know its a percentage. That wasnt my point.

Citrus bergamot to lower ldl. High EPA fish oil to bring up HDL. Cardio.

Keep an eye on your RBC but I wouldnt freak out about crit and slightly elevated RBC. If you're worried get a whole blood viscosity pulled.

Someone may say different but honestly these number dont look too bad to me. If you wanted you could get a lipid panel pulled that can show you what kind of LDL it is you have in the first place. Definitely dont rush to give blood. That has some drawbacks. If your doc is pulling these labs and you are going above trt, a lot of docs will pull you off trt if crit hits 52. Because you are in the DDDDDAAAAaannnnggerrr Zooonnneee. Not really but thats how they treat it.
Fantastic, thank you. I'll snag some citrus berg & fish oil. Yes, I need to do cardio. Sigh lol.

I'll hold off on giving blood for now, seems like that is a last resort especially since my range isn't "that" high. Hopefully my doc doesn't pull me off TRT. I think he's going to try and sell me on a low carb diet again...........

Your total cholesterol is fine by me. When looking at all cause mortality 210 is about ideal. And if you donate some blood that will bring some other markers into range.
Yea that 210 is a lot better than 270, which is what it was in April of this year.

Yea I'm hoping that is the case. Obviously I fasted, but I don't know if my previous 30+ days of eating like complete and utter shit had a lot to do with these numbers...?

Crit isn't high enough to justify donating blood, that may just drive it up further.

LDL is pretty high, if you are prone to plaque buildup you could be in trouble, I'd get a low radiation heartscan and calcium score.

AST elevation without an ALT elevation is usually from training.

You didn't even mention the most important health marker, that would be my main concern.
That's just it: I have no heart related issues in my family. I personally have no idea if I'm prone to plaque buildup, but, yes, I am thinking a heart scan would be a good idea. I have an ECHO done yearly and it always comes back perfect. I'll request this plus to get a calcium score.

What did you mean by "You didn't even mention the most important health marker, that would be my main concern."?

Reactions: Bio
Labs can calibrate their equipment differently etc. causing their references ranges to differ. But people should still fall in the same place with the different tests ranges. i.e. If you are in the top 5% on one test you should be in the top 5% in another even if the range numbers are different.

400 mg is not TRT, thats a cycle... Otherwise, thats fairly normal bloods for many people on that dosage.
You want better numbers, try real TRT for a while (100 mg, etc) and re-test...
Correct, yes. 400mg was using one of my 200mg Cyp and adding another 200mg per week of my own stash. It might be a good idea yes, to drop back down to 100mg a week for a month and then get some new bloods run. Thank you for that, much appreciated.

Labs can calibrate their equipment differently etc. causing their references ranges to differ. But people should still fall in the same place with the different tests ranges. i.e. If you are in the top 5% on one test you should be in the top 5% in another even if the range numbers are different.
That definitely makes sense. I'm going to try some over the counter supplements to help with the lipids. I'll keep monitoring my BP of course. Now is when I worry if I need to really adjust my current meal plan. It's the basics, baked chicken, 93/7 lean beef, jasmine rice, almonds, PB, iso whey, egg whites, 2 whole eggs, and oatmeal. I don't use a ton of salt, so I probably get the average daily dose I'm sure.

That definitely makes sense. I'm going to try some over the counter supplements to help with the lipids. I'll keep monitoring my BP of course. Now is when I worry if I need to really adjust my current meal plan. It's the basics, baked chicken, 93/7 lean beef, jasmine rice, almonds, PB, iso whey, egg whites, 2 whole eggs, and oatmeal. I don't use a ton of salt, so I probably get the average daily dose I'm sure.
I don't see an vegetables or fruit in there. And there is a lot of nutrition in those sources that you can't get elsewhere. And i don't think there can be long term health without a healthy dose of them. i personnel don't think salt id a problem except for people that are really effected by it. One study i saw recently showed people that eat the most sodium on average live longer then population that ate the least.

I don't see an vegetables or fruit in there. And there is a lot of nutrition in those sources that you can't get elsewhere. And i don't think there can be long term health without a healthy dose of them. i personnel don't think salt id a problem except for people that are really effected by it. One study i saw recently showed people that eat the most sodium on average live longer then population that ate the least.
Man I need to tell this to my wife because when I take a tsp of pink salt before I train she gets pissed as hell. I don't do that often, but still.

Regarding veggies/fruits. I have one banana and eat 2 cups of green beans each day. I also take some high end greens supplement blend, which has a lot of organic ingredients (fruits/veggies etc). It's time to add more real veggies it seems. What are you personally eating, if you don't mind me asking?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131