over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork - Do AAS raise test levels?

Tell me more. There is no way this is true.

I was running M1T the first blood test I ever took years ago and my levels were 3x normal. I figured it was legal so I could be open with my doc and run this experiment.

Exactly. In fact, they did transdermal testosterone/epitestosterone (the cream) with the THG so as not to tip off the testers that they were taking AAS. Not because the THG converted to test but because rock bottom test levels would be suspicious.

Wow, I didn't know that. I'm finding this extremely interesting.

I was running M1T the first blood test I ever took years ago and my levels were 3x normal. I figured it was legal so I could be open with my doc and run this experiment.

Isn't M1T Methyl-1-testosterone? I think it is supposed convert directly to testosterone since it is a pro-hormone/pro-steroid. I believe they are talking more of the other actual steroids like deca. Those won't convert to testosterone.

Isn't M1T Methyl-1-testosterone? I think it is supposed convert directly to testosterone since it is a pro-hormone/pro-steroid. I believe they are talking more of the other actual steroids like deca. Those won't convert to testosterone.

Dunno man... Seems like a sound theory.

I'm not sure about some methelated groups of testosterone, but I really cant see other androgens raising T at all. Progestins, for example, supress the HPTA heavily.

AI's will also raise testosterone levels and so will SERM's (in some individuals) when not on PCT and an androgens at all. Sometimes raising a healthy testosterone baseline reading. Vitor (Mod here) will tell you that with his use of Letro.

One doesnt want to get confused here with using andorgens AND HCG. HCG will maintain endogenous testosterone production even when hypogondal from the use of steroids, so this could show an elevated testosterone level when using compounds like, Dbol, Tbol, EQ, Winstrol etc.. or any 19-Nor's.

There is really no such thing as a "prohormone" or "prosteroid". They were terms invented by the supplement companies to make it sound like these were not actual anabolic steroids they were selling. Many potent anabolic steroids like Anadrol convert to more active metabolites in the body. Is Anadrol then not an AAS? No, obviously not. In the case of M1T it was an active AAS without any conversion anyway. All the so-called prosteroids from androstenedione on are now classified as AAS anyway.

The ones that are still sold are not expressly on the banned list but still technically illegal by most experts on the law.

The few hormonal products that were exempt from the ban are ones that (1) are found in nature and (2) were not on illegal previously (this under the DSHEA law). Obviously all the methylated hormones still on the market aren't found in nature or in foodstuffs :p The companies selling them are taking a risk since they might be sued in the future.

I know this is old but I need to bump this. Since this thread was made, is there any conclusion to whether or not a different AAS such as Trenbolone Acetate, Boldenone, Deca, Primobolan, Anavar, etc will cause elevated testosterone levels in someone using NO exogenous test (or just a TRT dose)???

I need to know this ASAP since I may be subjected to getting blood work done and if Test levels are elevated above range I'll be screwed.

If other AAS are good to go then I'll just run no Test and only EQ and Tren and keep Sildenafil on hand for the night time fun lol.

Thanks! :headbang:

I don't use test in doses above 200mg per week, the base of my cycles is either an anabolic like 6-700mg of primo or NPP, or it is tren at 700mg.
When I get blood work, it always shows test at > 1500.

I am 100% sure none of my AAS is mislabeled, I am incredibly sensitive to sides and know exactly what I am on if I were to take it from a blank vial. So unless 200mg of test is giving me a reading over 1500, I would have to say the other AAS affects the score.

I don't use test in doses above 200mg per week, the base of my cycles is either an anabolic like 6-700mg of primo or NPP, or it is tren at 700mg.
When I get blood work, it always shows test at > 1500.

I am 100% sure none of my AAS is mislabeled, I am incredibly sensitive to sides and know exactly what I am on if I were to take it from a blank vial. So unless 200mg of test is giving me a reading over 1500, I would have to say the other AAS affects the score.

Thank you for the honest answer. So basically if I want to have my Testosterone show in a normal range, best thing I can do is run TRT dose of Test and that's it...thanks man

This has been beaten to death, but the most sound practice for individuals subjected to short notice testing would be to blast test prop and short acting anabolics and cruise on HRT doses. Blasting on short esters allows you to adjust quickly. It's not perfect, but it's about all you can do.

BEAST

Certain AAS will increase baseline test levels although I doubt very much, tren ace is one of them.

Sorry, not true!!!! I just used tren ace ( I know its real becouse I made it from pellets) for 5 weeks with no test. I had a blood test for total testosterone. result 50 that was last week.

Was asked this question the other day but didn't know what to reply. So I searched the topic but then again couldn't find a definitive answer on the subject, some saying yes others no. Even one of my close friends who's a doc was unable to settle the argument... :rolleyes:

So let's say you need HRT due to natural low test levels and obviously don't supplement with testosterone.

Would taking other non-specifically tested for AAS show up in your bloodwork as increased test levels?

OR do just exogenous test intake increase testosterone blood concentration?

I just did this same thing. I came off test for 5 weeks ran tren ace, and anavar for almost the whole 5 weeks, dropped both 3 days before my test. Total testosterone 50

200 mg/wk could put some guys total test at over 1500. I take just 100 mg/wk HRT and my total test is in the low to mid 600s.

I would only be concerned about taking test itself, but worry about UG lab stuff being mislabeld and you could be taking test instead of deca etc.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity