over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork feedback

Sodio

Newbies
Greetings everyone! I've come here seeking feedback on the results of my recent blood test. I decided to undergo these tests out of curiosity because I've been facing challenges in the gym for the past six months, and I suspected it might be related to my hormones.

To provide some background, I'm currently 30 years old. During my early 20s, I used AAS for a period of time. However, around the age of 22, I stopped cold turkey and stopped working out altogether due to personal reasons. Now, after eight years, I have resumed my gym journey.

I want to highlight that I have not used any PED's for more than eight years.

In recent months, I have been following a clean diet, going to the gym five times a week, and incorporating cardio exercises twice daily (once in the morning and once after my workout).

Below are the results of my recent blood tests:

xxx.png

According to the doctor, they fall within the normal range and I have nothing to worry about. However, I have some doubts because the values are on the lower end considering I am "only" 30 years old.

I'm considering the idea of starting TRT and also using an aromatase inhibitor (AI). What are your thoughts on this? Do you believe it would be a wise decision?
I've expressed my concerns to my doctor, but she dismisses them and insists that everything is perfectly normal.

You need TRT. Testosterone is low.

Are you taking DHEA? That is a high level

Female docs 99% of the time are going to be in the ditch your doc is in. No, 272 is no way to live. TRT has to be your decision because of all that comes with that, but if I am in your shoes. EASILY!

Your testosterone is low, but what's more important is how you feel. You say you've had challenges in the gym the last 6 months so I'd take it you don't feel your best. I ask that because some guys can have a low number but feel great and some have a high number but don't feel great. If you have a low number and don't feel great then TRT is the way to go. You absolutely need to find a new doctor, yours is clearly decades behind the times.

Regarding an AI, you shouldn't add one in unless you need it which is based on estrogen readings. Don't start TRT with an AI just because you hear people say that's what to do. Using an AI when it's not needed will lower your estrogen too much and make you feel bad.

You need TRT. Testosterone is low.

Are you taking DHEA? That is a high level

No, It has been more than 8 years since I last took anything. She didn't even bring up DHEA, and honestly, I'm not familiar with the concept of high DHEA. According to my doctor, I am considered healthy and there's nothing to worry about 😅.

I have an appointment with a different doctor, and I'm curious to hear their perspective. In my experience, many doctors over here simply rely on the laboratory's reference range and consider results within that range as normal, even if they are slightly elevated or below the standard.

Looks like I'll have to delve into these topics and conduct some thorough research on my own and make my own conclusions instead of listening to "professionals".

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member