over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bloodwork help dont understand some things

powerlifterforlife

Registered
My microalbumin is 337.6 mg/g normal is 1.0 to 14.8 my hdl is 8 my. Ldl is 159 mg/ dl my vldl is 37 mg/dl ant my t chol/hdl is 25.5. Hemoglobin is 15.3 hemocrat is 47.2. Any help is apriciated

Your hematocrit and hemoglobin are real good IMO. Your cholesterol is absolutely terrible and a heart attack in the making! Fix that up fast. Maybe your doc will put you on some Lipitor. Push for lipitor over crestor becasue its generic now and cost about 1/10 what Crestor does. I got 3 months for $40.

Diet is important too, and steroids will do that to your blood lipids, the HDL especially. If youre taking any anti Estreogens like Arimidex they can wreck your HDL bad.

LDL should be no more than 100, and HDL should be around 60 or so to be good. People with heart trouble like me have to have their LDL below 75.

Last edited:
Your hematocrit and hemoglobin are real good IMO. Your cholesterol is absolutely terrible and a heart attack in the making! Fix that up fast. Maybe your doc will put you on some Lipitor. Push for lipitor over crestor becasue its generic now and cost about 1/10 what Crestor does. I got 3 months for $40.

Diet is important too, and steroids will do that to your blood lipids, the HDL especially. If youre taking any anti Estreogens like Arimidex they can wreck your HDL bad.

LDL should be no more than 100, and HDL should be around 60 or so to be good. People with heart trouble like me have to have their LDL below 75.

:yeahthat: Your lipids are dreadful. You want Crestor or Lipitor to get your LDL down well below 100. You might add tocotrienols (variant of vit E) and other antioxidants to inhibit LDL oxidation. Need 3g or so of EPA and DHA from fish oil.

But this won't be enough. You need to take less gear if you want reasonable numbers and cardiovascular risk. It's not just about avoiding clots. Atherosclerosis can make you miserable in a hundred ways.

Tren is particularly tough on lipids, I believe. I know it's frustrating to cut back, but your health is more important.

:yeahthat: Your lipids are dreadful. You want Crestor or Lipitor to get your LDL down well below 100. You might add tocotrienols (variant of vit E) and other antioxidants to inhibit LDL oxidation. Need 3g or so of EPA and DHA from fish oil.

But this won't be enough. You need to take less gear if you want reasonable numbers and cardiovascular risk. It's not just about avoiding clots. Atherosclerosis can make you miserable in a hundred ways.

Tren is particularly tough on lipids, I believe. I know it's frustrating to cut back, but your health is more important.

Yeah tren is rough on it, I think the strong androgen steroids are worst on HDL.

i appriciate the help bros i am gona go see my doctor next week if i can get a appointment also i already take fish oil and my diet is clean chicken cage free eggs rice broccli and fish i eat extremly clean i cant stomache greasy or sugary food so i am gona cut my tren in half and see what happens

i appriciate the help bros i am gona go see my doctor next week if i can get a appointment also i already take fish oil and my diet is clean chicken cage free eggs rice broccli and fish i eat extremly clean i cant stomache greasy or sugary food so i am gona cut my tren in half and see what happens

Yeah, I tried fish oil and olive oil and it didnt do a thing to raise my HDL. I had a good diet also.

Yeah, I am surprised his hem's are good with EQ, I guess everyone is different.

Uhm, what the hell is going on with your microalbumin in your blood?? Are you drinking enough?? That is a crazy high number

It would just lower LDL..........you need niacin to raise HDL

k. I thought some of those supplements were supposed to boost HDL some but what you say was confirmed by my results. Now I take the prescription Niaspan 1000 mg/day and that does boost my HDL some but its still not great.

Below came from Mayo Clinic website:

Niacin can raise HDL cholesterol — the "good" cholesterol — by 15 to 35 percent. This makes niacin the most effective drug available for raising HDL cholesterol. While niacin's effect on HDL is of most interest, it's worth noting that niacin also decreases your LDL and triglyceride levels. High levels of LDL and triglycerides are significant risk factors for heart disease.

You may have heard that a large study that examined the effect of niacin to raise HDL cholesterol was stopped early. This study examined how niacin worked when used with statin medications for people who have a history of heart disease. The trial was stopped because no difference was seen between people who took prescription-strength niacin and people who took a placebo. The study also found there may be a small increase in the risk of stroke for people who take niacin to increase their HDL cholesterol level. More research is necessary to see how effective niacin might be compared with other heart disease medications. You shouldn't stop taking niacin unless you get your doctor's OK. Talk to your doctor if you're concerned about taking niacin.

what are your stats? age /weight/ bf% i will just say while being on cycle your hdl is gonna suck....try niacin...once off cycle you should really try to bring up your hdl...

question for phil and maldorf, can either of you post your blood work while on cycle from months, and/or years ago... I honestly would be interested to see how off either of your numbers were on cycle....

thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity