over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BLOODWORK HELP

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How's it going guys. Came off a long blast period in mid august. I figured I was hoping to jump back on soon so I decided to get a blood panel done. I have been cruising/trt dose -200mg. Test cyp (self prescribed ) this is how it came back. My liver enzymes are up but what concerns me is this anemia /iron situation ..... has anyone ever had to deal with this ?

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I WAS NOT FASTED BTW. ... DOCTOR WASN'T CONCERNED WITH THE CHOLESTEROL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like you recently donated blood.If so then your ferritin will return to normal within a couple of weeks,you can add an iron supplement to speed things up

Last edited:
It looks like you recently donated blood.If so then your ferritin will return to normal within a couple of weeks,you can add an iron supplement to speed things up

No blood donation

The difference between fasted or not won't have much of an impact on your cholesterol--I would be worried about that LDL and recheck values in 4-6 weeks to make sure. TG are also borderline high...typically in lifters they're pretty low provided you're not blasting.

Liver values are barely outside reference range and wouldn't concern me. Usually you become worried at 3x upper normal limit.

Anyways, I'm sure the issue here is you're concerned about is the ferritin / MCV / etc. Based on most of your bloodwork you SHOULD be exhibiting iron deficiency anemia--the MCV is low, ferritin low, and RDW high which is all indicative of this.

...but your RBC are high--pretty high--and your Hg and Hct are fine--so you're not anemic. It's been awhile since you blasted too, so the RBC should have come down if that was the cause.

IMO I'd be asking the doc directly how to deal with this--would want further testing and close clinical advice if it were me. Good luck.

No blood donation

Wow,very strange.My bloodwork looked exactly like yours in the past and my issue was frequent blood donations.You might need to be referred to a gastro to check for bleeding

Wow,very strange.My bloodwork looked exactly like yours in the past and my issue was frequent blood donations.You might need to be referred to a gastro to check for bleeding

My general doc is a very good gastro he mentioned that as well he took another panel of blood then we are going to from there

If ferritin doesn't improve, I'd consider ferrous sulfate.

How are your energy levels? Google symptoms of low iron and see if you have any of them.

All of the above. Itchiness is crazy , I was writing it off

Last edited:
As bieber mentioned, your MCV etc are indicative of iron deficiency anemia, however your iron and ferritin are in range. It's quite strange seeing this. If you've donated blood, that would make sense since you could have a wide range of size and shape in newer RBC, but since you stated you have not donated, I would seek further investigation prior to blasting. If you're gung ho about blasting and going to do it anyway, I would certainly keep an eye on blood work and monitor everything very closely during my blast.

As bieber mentioned, your MCV etc are indicative of iron deficiency anemia, however your iron and ferritin are in range. It's quite strange seeing this. If you've donated blood, that would make sense since you could have a wide range of size and shape in newer RBC, but since you stated you have not donated, I would seek further investigation prior to blasting. If you're gung ho about blasting and going to do it anyway, I would certainly keep an eye on blood work and monitor everything very closely during my blast.

I'm going to investigate further and see what is going on

I've been doing some searching and have found that it's an early sign of anemia and it's common that iron level (stores) will still be full/normal. When ferettin is low it's the beginning stages 🤷🏻‍♂️

I've been doing some searching and have found that it's an early sign of anemia and it's common that iron level (stores) will still be full/normal. When ferettin is low it's the beginning stages 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ferrous sulfate is the only thing I've taken that really raised my ferritin. However, mine was low as a result to frequent blood donations.

Ferrous sulfate is the only thing I've taken that really raised my ferritin. However, mine was low as a result to frequent blood donations.

How much did you take and for how long

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner