over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork help

chadd7

Registered
It’s been a couple years since I’ve had blood work done. I’d like to start doing this twice a year moving forward. I had my blood work done during my PCT. I knew my test levels would be low as it was about a month of being off. Not too worried about my BUN and creatinine being a tad high but a little unsure of my AST and ALT being slightly elevated. Any thoughts or concerns?

EdFH5xz.jpg

Did you train at all close to getting this done or have caffeine? Even then, everything looks pretty solid. Those levels are barely elevated so nothing to be too concerned about IMO.

It was first thing in the morning and I did fast but had 2 cups of black coffee.

It all looks really good. Looks like your LH and FSH are bouncing back too.

Doesn't look like the HPTA is functioning properly to me. Both FSH and LH are abysmal along with test. Usually the PCT will bring those up.

Caffeine can mess with liver enzymes a bit, so I would say this isn't out of the ordinary at all for your ALT and AST values.

It was first thing in the morning and I did fast but had 2 cups of black coffee.

Caffeine can mess with liver enzymes a bit, so I would say this isn't out of the ordinary at all for your ALT and AST values.

i have always thought coffee is good for liver. i read many articles stating coffee is good for liver repair.
man, and ive been drinking a lot of coffee lately since my ALT on my last test was 83 thinking im helping it repair and bring levels back

Everything looks good other than your test levels. Those are almost as low as mine were lol. How do you feel overall?

Everything looks good other than your test levels. Those are almost as low as mine were lol. How do you feel overall?

I’ve been off not even 2 months so that’s why my test levels are so low. Just completed my PCT. I’m guessing they’ll be at normal levels in another month or so. This might be the last time I come off. Next time I might a very low dose of test so I don’t crash.

I wouldn’t worry about your AST and ALT scores. They aren’t that bad at all.

what in your opinion is when you should worry about alt / ast numbers
what levels

When i started AAS my numbers were around 90 and my two friends over 100.
I had one friend with numbers at around 300. Haha
Get on liv.52(liver cure) and milk thistle. It takes time to get those toxins out. Synthetek has a great inject liver cleanser most guys here use.
I don’t see AST/ALT in the 60’s as being a big deal.

When i started AAS my numbers were around 90 and my two friends over 100.
I had one friend with numbers at around 300. Haha
Get on liv.52(liver cure) and milk thistle. It takes time to get those toxins out. Synthetek has a great inject liver cleanser most guys here use.
I don’t see AST/ALT in the 60’s as being a big deal.

my ast was just test at 40
and alt 83, never had high beofre but i used syntergine and tudca the whole way thru

was on winny 50 a day, tren for 10WEEKS not incuding test and NPP and i take 40mg lipitor so maybe theyre not as bad as they could have been.

Was tested a month after cycle....im on trt so no PCT. hot tested nov 19th , when would you get tested again?

my ast was just test at 40
and alt 83, never had high beofre but i used syntergine and tudca the whole way thru

was on winny 50 a day, tren for 10WEEKS not incuding test and NPP and i take 40mg lipitor so maybe theyre not as bad as they could have been.

Was tested a month after cycle....im on trt so no PCT. hot tested nov 19th , when would you get tested again?

I’d give it 2-3 months beore retesting.

I’ve been off not even 2 months so that’s why my test levels are so low. Just completed my PCT. I’m guessing they’ll be at normal levels in another month or so. This might be the last time I come off. Next time I might a very low dose of test so I don’t crash.

What did you run for PCT? With those LH/FSH levels you may want to try again.

Those cholesterol levels tho :love:

Yeah, those are great! HDL is nice and high for someone fooling with androgens. Your LDL is really low too. What kind of diet do you eat? I feel like genetics plays a really big role here. My wife has an HDL up in the high 70s while mine struggles to reach 25.

If I do blood the day after a workout my liver values are USUALLY elevated.

Yeah, those are great! HDL is nice and high for someone fooling with androgens. Your LDL is really low too. What kind of diet do you eat? I feel like genetics plays a really big role here. My wife has an HDL up in the high 70s while mine struggles to reach 25.

I was a little curious how this was going to be since I started eating a lot more red meat. The weeks I'm eating chicken it's:

10 egg whites 2 whole eggs
3/4 cup of oats w/ fruit

Handful almonds
black coffee

chicken 10oz
jasmine rice 5oz
green veggy 5oz

4 hard boiled eggs
cup of greek yogert
handful of almonds

chicken 10oz
jasmine rice 5oz
green veggy 5oz

workout
post workout shake & banana

chicken 10oz
jasmine rice 5oz
green veggy 5oz

The weeks I'm eating red meat substitute the chicken for 93% lean beef. I'm sure my diet is similar to a lot of yours.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131