over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork Input

bigal2

Registered
Started a new run and got bloods done about 3 weeks in.

Normally never go over 500mg test/week. But wanted to push it a little this time around.

250mg TestE/EOD
150mg Deca/EOD
300mg EQ/EOD
50mg Anardol/ED just first 4 weeks

CBC came back normal

Lipids aren't bad considering.

IGF was tested for baseline before I start some greytops.

But what i'm wondering about is E2. I'd expected it to be elevated some, have everything on hand to control it, but currently not taking anything. Wanted to wait and see results and go from there.

Maybe it takes E2 a little longer to be elevated? Test again?

This is week 5, and still not feeling any elevated E2 sides. Be glad and move on? Just dont want it to sneak up on me.

Attachments

• lipids.JPG
    lipids.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 41
  • test-e2.JPG
    test-e2.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 42
It’s hard to believe your total test is over 7,000 and e2 is normal. Have you ever done bloodwork in the past to see if this is normal for you ?

It’s hard to believe your total test is over 7,000 and e2 is normal. Have you ever done bloodwork in the past to see if this is normal for you ?

Pulled up results from last year, i was on 500mg/week. (may have been slightly over, as lab i was using normally tested slightly overdosed.) Didn't get the good lc/ms test but test level was >1500 and e2 sensitive was 16.5.

Pulled up a 2nd test from before that and only did estradial (not sensitive) and estradiol was 32.

So never really had elevated e2, didnt want to deal with AI's, why i always stayed at 500mg/week.

I thought it was kinda strange as well.

You’re a lucky dude. What can I say?? E2 is in the low end of normal with Test over 7000 with no Ai. Hard to understand but I’d trade places with you on that one in a heartbeat LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re a lucky dude. What can I say?? E2 is in the low end of normal with Test over 7000 with no Ai. Hard to understand but I’d trade places with you on that one in a heartbeat LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I mean I'll take it, haha. Just thought it was odd and wonder if something was off.

After all these years of not wanting to go over 500. May have found my new sweet spot.

How confident are you that your test is, in fact, test (and correctly dosed)? That your EQ is not Masteron etc.?

Last edited:
Many steroids (e.g. nandrolone) show up as test in bloodwork.

There are 4 possible explanations:

1) The lab made an error
2) You naturally have extremely low levels of aromatase
3) Your test is not test, but rather another steroid that shows up as test in blood work and that does not aromatize much
4) Some of the other steroids like boldenone are in fact something else that has substantial anti-estrogenic effects (like masteron).

2) seems very unlikely, thus my question to ascertain whether 3) or 4) could be the case.

How confident are you that your test is, in fact, test (and correctly dosed)? That your EQ is not Masteron etc.?

Surely someone wouldn't pass off EQ as masteron, as masteron is generally more expensive i thought?

It's a pretty reputable sponsor that's been around a while, continuously have good lab tests. I'd say who it is, but i'm not sure if thats allowed in this section. If it's allowed, I'll be glad to share.

Many steroids (e.g. nandrolone) show up as test in bloodwork.

There are 4 possible explanations:

1) The lab made an error
2) You naturally have extremely low levels of aromatase
3) Your test is not test, but rather another steroid that shows up as test in blood work and that does not aromatize much
4) Some of the other steroids like boldenone are in fact something else that has substantial anti-estrogenic effects (like masteron).

2) seems very unlikely, thus my question to ascertain whether 3) or 4) could be the case.

Its probably a fucking sponsor selling the other shit he is taking with test. Can this happen with Primo. I purposely wanted to get tested while on very little test and primo and my levels were through the roof. That was on 150 of my perscribed test.

Its probably a fucking sponsor selling the other shit he is taking with test. Can this happen with Primo. I purposely wanted to get tested while on very little test and primo and my levels were through the roof. That was on 150 of my perscribed test.
That is probably one of the most commonly "faked" steroids out there as it's quite expensive. So I can definitely see that happening.

As for the test being something else, it is possible but would not be very cost effective for a lab to do that. Test is so inexpensive to make and it would be asinine for them to sell a more expensive compound in its place. I am not saying it wouldn't happen, but they would not benefit from it.

I agree though that your EQ could easily be masteron. Either that, or you just don't aromatize much, in which case I would count my lucky stars and move on! lol

I would run a chem panel. You have nothing on your ions, albumin, BUN, creation etc. Personally I think 3 weeks in is not going to how a whole lot... some shifting but not to the extend that would manifest in say 12 weeks. End of cycle will show the "damage". The estrogen is a bit of a mystery but you seem to run low according to 3 tests now considering the amount of aromatizables that you were on for all three. Your HDL is low which is a concern but total is also low. Expected since you are on orals and 2+ grams of AAS.

I would run a chem panel. You have nothing on your ions, albumin, BUN, creation etc. Personally I think 3 weeks in is not going to how a whole lot... some shifting but not to the extend that would manifest in say 12 weeks. End of cycle will show the "damage". The estrogen is a bit of a mystery but you seem to run low according to 3 tests now considering the amount of aromatizables that you were on for all three. Your HDL is low which is a concern but total is also low. Expected since you are on orals and 2+ grams of AAS.

Yea i just took it at 3 weeks in to get an accurate idea of how much AI i'd need. Definitely going to take bloods later to see how much damage is done.

I'll tell you this, as Jeff mentioned, Deca can pop as testosterone.

When i see insanely high total T levels there is usually deca or NPP in the mix. For some reason, nandrolone pops as very high levels of testosterone. I've seen it many times.

The E2 is a mystery, you could be a very low aromatizer. Have you ever tested E2 in the past? Or is this your first reading ever?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws