over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork mid cycle

This is what the doctor told me, he has seen over 10 thousand patients in the last 16 months, most of them on statins without anyone coming close to my results, the first year after my heart attack I also took statins in exchange them destroyed my liver enzymes plus I didn't even take trt for 8 months plus
^^^thanks for posting this ..& congratulations on your blood work ..looks pretty darn good

►very refreshing to see as there's a lot of fear-mongering that goes on these days ..esp about running anything over a TRT dose

my diet right now is not on point i eat 3-4 meals on week of pizza or McDonalds trying to gain some weight
^^^would be very interested to know what you'r typical daily diet consists of??

..do you have certain macros (Protein/Carbs/Fats) that you follow??

..do you know what your total daily calories are??

..height/weight/BF% ??

myocardial infarction... eating pizza and McDonalds and over a gram of PEDs in your system... LOL And I feel concerned about my lifestyle... next to you, I am on the safe side for sure...
^^^does your blood work look like his?? ..if so (..according to the Medical-science/community) you are on the safe side

►if "the community" adopts typical/conventional medical tests & "their" set parameters as the "end-all-gold-standard" for gauging "good" health (..as this community very often does)

..then you can not condemn a guy when his blood tests (..esp @mid-cycle 🤯) are good

^^^JMO

Of course he knows, but he was honest with me and told me that all they learned in school is that are not ok and they haven't studied the side effects in depth for a long time, this is related to another branch of medicine, in our country there is no no doctor to prescribe trt, did not advise me to take it of course ,but he is aware that he can not stop me from doing it if I want and if I decided to do it at least to do it under the close supervision of a doctor
What county are you in?

myocardial infarction... eating pizza and McDonalds and over a gram of PEDs in your system... LOL And I feel concerned about my lifestyle... next to you, I am on the safe side for sure...
Yeah ,i forgot the myocarditis from 2010 ,i perfect understand you im kinda kamikaze 8 months after MI i suffer severe ed ,depression etc so i told myself if this is the life i have to live fuck it ,im not a pussy and cry out for pity ,i start to reeading 3 books of cardiology of 500 pages each ,i understand that i harm myself with my meals 90% junk food ,500 mg Caffeine Pre workout 3 times week for 10 years streight ,no bloodwork ,no natural supplements and of course steroids ,but as i said my doses was moderate to low ,yes i start steroids at 17 years old but always cycle on and off an until 30 years old my max cycle was 250 mg test with 100 deca and maybe there and there 20 dbol first 4 weeks and cycle was 8 weeks max

Yeah ,i forgot the myocarditis from 2010 ,i perfect understand you im kinda kamikaze 8 months after MI i suffer severe ed ,depression etc so i told myself if this is the life i have to live fuck it ,im not a pussy and cry out for pity ,i start to reeading 3 books of cardiology of 500 pages each ,i understand that i harm myself with my meals 90% junk food ,500 mg Caffeine Pre workout 3 times week for 10 years streight ,no bloodwork ,no natural supplements and of course steroids ,but as i said my doses was moderate to low ,yes i start steroids at 17 years old but always cycle on and off an until 30 years old my max cycle was 250 mg test with 100 deca and maybe there and there 20 dbol first 4 weeks and cycle was 8 weeks max
No judgment bro... If someone can understand it that's us... we are all risking something in this game... I just hope you are happy and stay as healthy as possible despite your decisions...
Tell us more about your heart issues... any family history... what was the diagnosis after those episodes?

^^^thanks for posting this ..& congratulations on your blood work ..looks pretty darn good

►very refreshing to see as there's a lot of fear-mongering that goes on these days ..esp about running anything over a TRT dose

..height/weight/BF% ??

^^^does your blood work look like his?? ..if so (..according to the Medical-science/community) you are on the safe side

►if "the community" adopts typical/conventional medical tests & "their" set parameters as the "end-all-gold-standard" for gauging "good" health (..as this community very often does)

..then you can not condemn a guy when his blood tests (..esp @mid-cycle 🤯) are good

^^^JMO
Yes my blood work is usually very good... and I have done a lot more than just blood work including Calcium scores and CT angiograms... all of them came back clean thank god... I'm not condemning anyone... I just said... this guy had a heart attack and he is still at it... and I concern myself with my own decisions

..height/weight/BF% ??

^^^JMO
Thanks Sour Diesel !!! Im not realy count my macros i try to eat 2 gr of protein Per kg ,my stats are 6ft and right now 210 lbs ,my maxim weight was 240 lbs at the MI time but bad shape ,i dont know my bf % but i will post some pic..
I dont know why but after MI i kinda lost my appetite and i struggle to get food down for the last 15 years i train monday thuersday friday and now i try on the off days to walk a few km day . So my meals right now looks like this
Meal 1 :- 2-3 eggs (BIO farm rich in omega3)
- 70 gr smoked somon on 2 slice of integral bread
-70 gr oats with 1 and a half cup of whey isolate and a teaspoon of peanut butter maybe one banana on some days

Training time i drink 50 gr carbs and 15-20 gr eaa

Meal 2 p/w 70 gr cream of rice with 1 and a half cup of whey isolate or chinese food 250-300 gr rice with some dish of 3 tipes of meat ( beef chicken pork with some vegies)

Meal 3 -300 gr rice with 200 gr chicken or shrimps and half of avocado or some Olive oil on the rest day i switch this with some cheat meal to get down the calories home-made burger or pizza

Meal 4 300 gr greek yougurt with one scoop of isolate and a few berries or a protein shake of 1 and a half cup of isolate with a tbl spoon of peanut butter

No judgment bro... If someone can understand it that's us... we are all risking something in this game... I just hope you are happy and stay as healthy as possible despite your decisions...
Tell us more about your heart issues... any family history... what was the diagnosis after those episodes?
I understand you and you are absolutely right, I also terrorized the ER for the first few months ,my MI was total atipic a muscle pain right under my right shoulder blade the next day after chest day and perssist for a few months so i was sure it was a muscular pain not something ales I posted to open eyes to more people how important are the bloodwork and some supplements that in the past I did not believe and did not give a damn, supplements that I also discovered on a forum like while trying to regulate my liver enzymes that have been increased for a long time after I stopped statins and to lower cholesterol with natural supplements recommended by the famous cardiologist sinatra. Sorry my english im from ro

..height/weight/BF% ??

^^^JMO

Attachments

• 27AEB27B-0B0C-4863-924F-156432B41255.jpeg
    27AEB27B-0B0C-4863-924F-156432B41255.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 05BB6119-A47E-4C19-81E1-22251D3D7396.jpeg
    05BB6119-A47E-4C19-81E1-22251D3D7396.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 38
I'm just trying to apply the the same rationale here and perhaps some common sense.

TWO cardiac events (2010 and 2017) and here you are using over a gram of 3 different AAS, for what in 12 weeks? 3-8lbs (you may not keep it all anyway if your diet/training isn't exactly right) of solid lean muscle mass (depending on what level you are) that you're willing to risk your fucking life for, blood work or no blood work.

Wouldn't be for me. I'd be on TRT for life, doing my cardio religiously and eating very clean reminding myself how lucky I am to be alive and that others sadly are not (JM).

Your bloods are not just good they are optimally perfect lol. Care to share any secrets?

One simple word: Genetics. Q.E.D.

I've never had to convert Hgb per cell into S.I. reference units. Weird to see different units for blood work done in another country, i.e. pg/cell.

Last year i try for the first time hgh in i fall in love so i make my stock 😁

Attachments

• D130FAAD-DFEB-4707-B5FB-3D39CA90B046.jpeg
    D130FAAD-DFEB-4707-B5FB-3D39CA90B046.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 26
I'm just trying to apply the the same rationale here and perhaps some common sense.

TWO cardiac events (2010 and 2017) and here you are using over a gram of 3 different AAS, for what in 12 weeks? 3-8lbs (you may not keep it all anyway if your diet/training isn't exactly right) of solid lean muscle mass (depending on what level you are) that you're willing to risk your fucking life for, blood work or no blood work.

Wouldn't be for me. I'd be on TRT for life, doing my cardio religiously and eating very clean reminding myself how lucky I am to be alive and that others sadly are not (JM).
Dont get me wrong i know is kinda crazy and i dont advise any one to do like me ,i gain 20 pounds of water and glicogen until now and for sure im not gona keep one single pound after pct ,as i said before on the final of year i turn 40y/o and stop cycle and if i want to blast 10-12 weeks per year is gona be 200-300 test and maybe 100-200 deca for my joints and 2-4 ui hgh ,if blizerian do it after 3 heart attack why not ,deca is one of the most study steroid a saw people who took it for 20 years streight in clinical doses and they are fine at 70y/o this is one of my crazy things and I wanted to prove it to my ego if o can say that im not trying to be a smart one

Interesting note by OP on citrus bergamot...it did zero for me as well. Nothing. Honestly for folks I know in "real life" it's been about as useless as a sugar pill. If it works for you...do it...but nattokinase, higher doses of fish oil, niacin, and a small dose of a statin changed everything for me.

Interesting note by OP on citrus bergamot...it did zero for me as well. Nothing. Honestly for folks I know in "real life" it's been about as useless as a sugar pill. If it works for you...do it...but nattokinase, higher doses of fish oil, niacin, and a small dose of a statin changed everything for me.

Zero for me too.

I doubt those that use it and state it raises HDL actually ONLY took CB and attest to its cholesterol improving effects.

Too often than not, people get BW done on cycle and see their bloods are shit, freak out, introduce cardio, drop AAS, clean up their diet and add multiple dietary supplements - then claim "Oh Citrus Bergamot is amazing for improving cholesterol, especially HDL"..

Zero for me too.

I doubt those that use it and state it raises HDL actually ONLY took CB and attest to its cholesterol improving effects.

Too often than not, people get BW done on cycle and see their bloods are shit, freak out, introduce cardio, drop AAS, clean up their diet and add multiple dietary supplements - then claim "Oh Citrus Bergamot is amazing for improving cholesterol, especially HDL"..

Yup...I didn't think it did much so I took only that for about 10 weeks at 2,000mgs a day and it literally did nothing. I wish it did, but it was totally useless. I took it while on only trt (my cholesterol isn't great even on trt).

Yup...I didn't think it did much so I took only that for about 10 weeks at 2,000mgs a day and it literally did nothing. I wish it did, but it was totally useless. I took it while on only trt (my cholesterol isn't great even on trt).
In 10 weeks and only on trt is enough to see some improvment ,red yest rice drop ldl 30-40% in 4 weeks in my experience ,i think i will give a try to krill oil in 4 weeks when i start cruise i read some studies that is much better than Fish oil in boost hdl and lower ldl . On the left with blue are 3 gr Fish oil omega 3 vs 1 gr krill daily on the right with red

Attachments

• B7970746-DA93-4C86-9316-DF30C821B83E.jpeg
    B7970746-DA93-4C86-9316-DF30C821B83E.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 9
Clearly you need to take 4x as much stuff and drink a liter of vodka a day so your blood work matches us normal people on moderate cycle.

Clearly you need to take 4x as much stuff and drink a liter of vodka a day so your blood work matches us normal people on moderate cycle.
Trust me atrovastatin 80 mg make my liver enzime 10 times worst than 40 mg dbol ,actualy i never got my liver enzyme out of range from dbol and i only run one time anadrol 15 years ago and my nr was still in range never try any orals beside dbol and for 4-6 weeks maxim ,last year i try for the first time gh and masteron ,but masteron screw my lipids ,even on low dose 200 mg tren e if my diet was clean and run health supp my blood work was in range

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws