over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork post blast

astrosfan123

Registered
Long story short got on TRT at test level of 195. Got it up to 960 ish and thats where we left it. While continueing my TRT regimen i did 6 weeks m sten cycle stacked with some TD trest. It was about 10 weeks total. TUDCA was taken in plenty. Waited 4 to 5 weeks then had scheduled bloodwork done for dr. Everything and i mean everything came back great except T was down to 595. I credit everything else being back to normal due to proper TUDCA and aromasin for the Trest. Now i have heard trest causes major shutdown. Did i just not leave enough time for test to climb back up? Would it have eventually got back up to 960? Any recommendations for next time or just give it say 8 weeks to climb back up? Thanks guys.

Let me rephrase this. When blasting with something other than test your test will fall like it normally would even though im on trt? Maybe just not as low or completely 0 as it would without TRT since im still on 200mg a week? Maybe i just need to wait a longer length of time for bloods since im unable to blast with using more test. Opinions?

Last edited:
Were the blood test the same number of days after your last injection?

always one week post injection with my dr. Labs were stable at 960ish before running a 10 week total of trest stacked with 6 weeks msten and it looks like it dropped my test down to 595 even thought trt was still there.

Got on TRT a year ago so this is first time ever running cycle during it. Obvi when i read and people blast with test they just drop dose down and it will get down to normal trt ranges. I guess since im not using test other than trt mine will be opposite and need to climb higher by just waiting a while longer for it to get back up there for bloodwork?

Last edited:
I'd venture that the cycle dropped your SHBG production (known side effect) and you're clearing your Test levels faster. After a few weeks and your body should re-adjust to the lower total androgen levels and you should see a rise in circulating T.

Any chance you switched from Test C to Test E? My levels drop by 1/3 on Test E compared to Test C. There is evidence that Enanthate has a 4 day half life in some people and my blood work tends to support this.

Last edited:
I'd venture that the cycle dropped your SHBG production (known side effect) and you're clearing your Test levels faster. After a few weeks and your body should re-adjust to the lower total androgen levels and you should see a rise in circulating T.

Any chance you switched from Test C to Test E? My levels drop by 1/3 on Test E compared to Test C. There is evidence that Enanthate has a 4 day half life in some people and my blood work tends to support this.

Per NP everything remained the same. My only guess is trest indeed causes major shutdown even with trt. I mean once off trest i still felt great i guess it just dropped that test real low and i didnt allow enough time (only 4-6 weeks) for test levels to climb back up before blood work.

Maybe a dumb question here but i know no need for pct while on trt but how bought coming off a blast before blood work. Would throwing in clomid have brought it up quicker?

Being on TRT will shut you down so your HPTA shouldn't have been contributing to total Test unless that 900's reading was right after starting TRT. It is fairly common for guys to require slowly increased dosage to remain the same blood levels.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws