over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork question (igf/estrogen)

Pinkton

Featured Member
Registered
So I have 2 separate questions on my bloodwork I got in:

I had my bloodwork done about a year ago and I was on 4iu serostim (yes it's real, saw pharmacist hand it to guy) and my igf levels were about 350. Fast forward a year later, I'm now on 6iu and my igf levels are about the same. Why is this? Is my body not utilizing the extra gh? I ask because it's very expensive and if I'm not using it I may as well go back down to 4iu.

My free test levels were about 7000, I'm on no anti E's and my E2 is 12. Seems crazy low. I always felt like shit when I took anti e's so I stopped and my bloodwork reflects that my body is regulating estrogen on its own. Is that because my body is utilizing all the testosterone and none of it is converting to estrogen?

Thanks in advance

I had my bloodwork done about a year ago and I was on 4iu serostim (yes it's real, saw pharmacist hand it to guy) and my igf levels were about 350. Fast forward a year later, I'm now on 6iu and my igf levels are about the same. Why is this? Is my body not utilizing the extra gh? I ask because it's very expensive and if I'm not using it I may as well go back down to 4iu.

My free test levels were about 7000, I'm on no anti E's and my E2 is 12. Seems crazy low. I always felt like shit when I took anti e's so I stopped and my bloodwork reflects that my body is regulating estrogen on its own. Is that because my body is utilizing all the testosterone and none of it is converting to estrogen?

Thanks in advance

low estrogen means low conversion from gh to IGF-1

I made this mistake for 6 months and wasted a ton of gh

I don't know if there is any scientific proof of this but there is a chance your body can only absorb so much HGH at one point. You may be better off using 2iu 3x per day.

Thanks in advance

Regarding the first question, what are your liver and thyroid levels at? Also, what is your fasting blood glucose? I have found that all 3 can make a large impact on igf.

Last edited:
since HGH send a signal to the liver to produce IGF, it seems logical that the body would regulate it levels to a point , 350 might be your high point before the body simply says we have enough, im at 300 on 3 Ius so maybe less works just as well

low estrogen means low conversion from gh to IGF-1

I made this mistake for 6 months and wasted a ton of gh

x2

There's a study on this subject for tamoxifen. Lower estrogen levels reduced IGF-1 levels significantly by almost 30%.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20843951
Neuroendocrine regulation of growth hormone and androgen axes by selective estrogen receptor modulators in healthy men.

However I'd be interested to see a study done on AI's and clomid.

Plus you cannot risk having very high estrogen level in the favor of increasing your IGF-1 levels. I'd say 350 is a pretty good level for muscle building and maintenance while on AAS.

since HGH send a signal to the liver to produce IGF, it seems logical that the body would regulate it levels to a point , 350 might be your high point before the body simply says we have enough, im at 300 on 3 Ius so maybe less works just as well

This is nonsense.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity