over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork results - 500 test / 400 mast

pharma1

Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
So I just got bloods drawn a little over a week ago:

This is on 500mg Test E and 400mg Mast E 200mg Tren Ace from yours truly. The total test isn't too crazy at 1400+ but my free test... through the roof! I think Mast can skew this result but overall not bad bloodwork for being on that mini-blast for 4 months or so.

Attachments

• 3CA1B39D-9C84-40D0-8ACF-3829D8B12220 - Copy.jpg
    3CA1B39D-9C84-40D0-8ACF-3829D8B12220 - Copy.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 135
What's your normal test level on a cruise like 200mg/week?

1400 seems a little light for 500mg week. On my last set of labs my test was 1,111 on 240/week Pharm grade cyp

Whats lipids, liver and kidney values?

It does seem a bit low. Mine was around 1200 as well on 200mg a week prescribed cypionate. 500 mg put me around 2000.

Everybody responds differently when it comes to total test. 500mg could put one person at 1000 and another at 2500. What matters most is free test.

Everybody responds differently when it comes to total test. 500mg could put one person at 1000 and another at 2500. What matters most is free test.
The more total test you have; the more free test you have.. and that’s not true btw. That’s what sponsors use to justify their underdosed gear.. yeah we all respond different but it’s not by a large margin.
I remember a sponsor telling the same bull shit; used another sponsor and went up 1000 total test

With all due respect (I actually mean that I'm not being a jerk), people don't respond all that differently. In fact, it's almost freakishly predictable. I wouldn't go as far to say 1200 test levels on 500mgs is impossible (there are exceptions to every rule) but that should put up some alarm bells. I'd actually argue it is close to impossible.

The more total test you have; the more free test you have.. and that’s not true btw. That’s what sponsors use to justify their underdosed gear.. yeah we all respond different but it’s not by a large margin.
I remember a sponsor telling the same bull shit; used another sponsor and went up 1000 total test
Correct. You give anyone 500mgs of test in a verified dose and there is no way their test levels are that low.

When I did 500 mgs, my total test was 2497... (Just for reference).

With all due respect (I actually mean that I'm not being a jerk), people don't respond all that differently. In fact, it's almost freakishly predictable. I wouldn't go as far to say 1200 test levels on 500mgs is impossible (there are exceptions to every rule) but that should put up some alarm bells. I'd actually argue it is close to impossible.
I’ve seen it first hand. But ok

This isn't accurate due to the law of the Conservation of Mass, people get wildly different total test numbers from other factors, such as how long they wait to do bloodwork or underdosed gear.

This isn't accurate due to the law of the Conservation of Mass, people get wildly different total test numbers from other factors, such as how long they wait to do bloodwork or underdosed gear.
I don’t know how to explain it brother. But my buddy always has lower total test numbers than average on scripted test but his free test is always high. I know we all respond differently. Hell I’ve had 10,000 total test before on 1000mg ew test cyp lol. But maybe he’s just different. I don’t know

Different androgen-dependent processes have different testosterone dose-response relationships. To state that every male using 500mg of test for 8 weeks will have the same blood serum concentration is just incorrect. Not only through many dose response relationship studies found in controlled clinical research. But also in practice, many times you will see men on TRT doses using the same protocol come back with wildly different test ranges.

And just to nit pick a bit - I really think “The mass in an isolated system can neither be created nor be destroyed but can be transformed from one form to another”
that has little to do with blood serum levels varying between users of the same dose of testosterone. The endocrine system isn't a vacuum.

I do believe it is a bit low. I can run 250 and post a 1500. But I also have buddies and clients that run 250 and that post 900 on Pharma grade. Too many variables like diet, daily stress, current fat and body fat etc. If it was that simple we all could take AAS and no matter what we ate, did or didn’t do we would get the same results. But 500mg a week should give you more than 1500.

I do believe it is a bit low. I can run 250 and post a 1500. But I also have buddies and clients that run 250 and that post 900 on Pharma grade. Too many variables like diet, daily stress, current fat and body fat etc. If it was that simple we all could take AAS and no matter what we ate, did or didn’t do we would get the same results. But 500mg a week should give you more than 1500.

I agree at 500mg I expected to be higher as well in all fairness. I have traditionally been closer to 2100 give or take on 500mg of test. My free test is not usually as high as 684. So idk what variable(s) could really be causing these results but I thought id share to have something we could all pick apart and talk about

Reactions: XXL
I agree at 500mg I expected to be higher as well in all fairness. I have traditionally been closer to 2100 give or take on 500mg of test. My free test is not usually as high as 684. So idk what variable(s) could really be causing these results but I thought id share to have something we could all pick apart and talk about
Makes sense. At 500mg that should say 2500 not 2100. But I think we always jump to “he didn’t test right, he tested to close or far from pinning, the gear is under dosed etc.” Which are all factors. I guess my point with any bloods, there are so many factors not talked about.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131