over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork results - 500 test / 400 mast

Makes sense. At 500mg that should say 2500 not 2100. But I think we always jump to “he didn’t test right, he tested to close or far from pinning, the gear is under dosed etc.” Which are all factors. I guess my point with any bloods, there are so many factors not talked about.
Yeah like maybe he shoots 1x week and the last shot formed a sterile abscess he’s not aware of yet. There’s a lot of unknowns is the point.

Reactions: XXL
Yeah like maybe he shoots 1x week and the last shot formed a sterile abscess he’s not aware of yet. There’s a lot of unknowns is the point.
Lol. True. We could come up with tons of reasons. I guess my point is yes, he could pin 500mg on Monday and did bloods next Monday before pinning, we don’t know any of all the variables. If I pin 150mg test, 2-3 days later I am at 750-900. By Monday I am at 250-300. I have tested it before. Anyways, so much we don’t know, take into account and so much a tester/poster isn’t telling us.

Different androgen-dependent processes have different testosterone dose-response relationships. To state that every male using 500mg of test for 8 weeks will have the same blood serum concentration is just incorrect. Not only through many dose response relationship studies found in controlled clinical research. But also in practice, many times you will see men on TRT doses using the same protocol come back with wildly different test ranges.

And just to nit pick a bit - I really think “The mass in an isolated system can neither be created nor be destroyed but can be transformed from one form to another”
that has little to do with blood serum levels varying between users of the same dose of testosterone. The endocrine system isn't a vacuum.
If you check out most TRT studies, people get surprisingly close levels at a given dose, there aren't any major outliers from what I've seen. There are differences, but they aren't wildly different.

200cyp from pharmacy has me at 1,210.That result is pretty low for 500mg.The high free test i would assume it's from the mast.
This is pinning once a week btw.

Reactions: XXL
It had been 5 days from my last pin, I was pinning every day up to that point so 70mg ed. I came off that blast down to 150mg test for 4 weeks, doing more recovery work and making sure bloods looked good before making a hard push from October to March.

Idk if its possible that pinning ED at a lower mg per day, and then having a 5 day break could have effected the results. Sorry im not trying to be cryptic with the variables lol just BUSY AF lately.

But then we have Kastro pinning 1x a week on 200 test at 1210? That is a higher level than I would expect on 200 especially if tested multiple days from the pin day... ?

Can you please tell us the source and exact testoserone product you used for this test?

People respond differently and levels fluctuate.

I was using our Test E from PharmaHGH, labeled as Global Labs our brand. It was actually a special MCT blend that I like for ED pinning because it flows through the slin pin easier.

But I would like to address the insinuation about the Test E being under-dosed. We have had unsolicited customers verify final products for us such as here on a forum we have been on for over 7 years.
https://steroidsourcetalk.me/topic/12997/pharmahgh-mast-e-200-results

We have had our Ment tested which is an EXPENSIVE raw, one worth under dosing if you were really going to be shady. But a member from this board posted for us in a different thread - https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/new-sponsor-pharmahgh.168308/page-5

We don't under dose the Test E. We have a very strict process and have followed the same recipe for years. We test all raws regularly. We aren't new guys on the block with no experience.
I was unaware we had so many endo's visiting the board schooling everyone on dose response when its very clear that people DO respond differently and these tests themselves have flaws/variations. So I am more than willing to explore possible variables, but if you are going to jump right to "The Test E is underdosed" it just doesn't make sense to me. Such a cheap product, that is so easily made, from a source that produces 1000's of bottles of the stuff per month. Theres room for error but under dosing is just not something we do and I want to be clear on that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131