advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork results. Anyone want to help me interpert?

Jelet

Registered
050857F4-8ED0-47DB-9B21-D6DFAEF1EFCC-578-0000006F1BB3940E_zps64b27861.jpg

i clickedfemale as gender on the ptmeds so not sure if these are for female ranges..
Im 22 years old..

:(

Not happy with my testosterone results...(off cycle right now, havent touched gear in 1.5 years..(

050857F4-8ED0-47DB-9B21-D6DFAEF1EFCC-578-0000006F1BB3940E_zps64b27861.jpg

i clickedfemale as gender on the ptmeds so not sure if these are for female ranges..
Im 22 years old..

:(

Not happy with my testosterone results...(off cycle right now, havent touched gear in 1.5 years..(

look at thse liver numbers you not on any orals??? tylenol? drink????
from what i see the ranges test. ast,alt are the same m or f
your test does seem low no aas in a year and a half?

Now Im no doctor but have had a bazillion bloods tests in my 52 years
Two things your sgot 61 do you drink? I would look into this my liver numbers have never been elevate even on a heavy cycle.
Your test is as you know to low my HRT doc likes to keep me in the upper two thirds of the scale so for myself that's 180 mg test cyp per week. Some guys myself included just have naturally low test production you should see a doctor about this.

I dont understand why my liver enzymes are so high. I dont drink. And i never even done orals before. Could this be a sign of a disease? :(

Thanks guys i appreciate it... :(

I forgot to include, i use whey protein as a main source of protein. Maybe its the whey protein fucking with my liver?

This is bullshit. I dont drink, i dont do drugs. And my livers are high.

And my test levels arent low enough for trt since its still in range.. Now i have no regrets to do a 500 mg test e for 12 weeks and the. Dropping downto 250mg a week after and staying on! Starting next week.. I was goong to use superdrol to but now im holding off on it. Glad i got the bloodwork

Am I looking at a different pic? Only one liver enzyme is elevated and its not bad at all. High protein intake and lifting can easily out your liver enzymes up. Now the test is low IMO

I'd like to have those liver numbers. Unless you take 3-5 days off of training before the labs they will most likely elevated

I really wanted to run superdrol at 10mg next week (3 weeks total on it)but if my liver values are already high, maybe i shouldnt?

All your numbers are fine.

We would all like our testosterone to be higher.

The patients I see everyday in the ICU have liver enzymes above 500 and we are not concerned about it.

You are healthy and fine.

To put it nicely, your ALT of 61 would be like your BP being 122/80 instead of 120/80.

No need to worry my friend.

I also forgot to include i had a banna and 50 g whey shake at 11 am and took bloodwork at 2 pm...

i just started liv52. Going to just stick to test e 500mg. Will get bloodwork in mid october. To recheck my ranges.. This time illl fast for the bloodwork.

And in december i wont do pct and will do 250mg and cruise..

Figured if my tests are low an im 22 years old, its just going to go downhill from here.

Might use superdrol at end of cycle if my mid cyclr hows that my liver enzymes are back within range...( with the help of liv 52)

Last edited:
To put it nicely, your ALT of 61 would be like your BP being 122/80 instead of 120/80.

No need to worry my friend.

U sure bro? I posted my bloodwork on anoter forum and people are telling me that i should see a doctor because i might hae a disease.

I agree with 360

And just what "disease" may that be? An ALT independent slightly above range with no other markers out of range, is not suggestive of "disease". Your Alk Phos and Total Bilirubin are in range which would indicate biliary obstruction, if Alk Phos, ALT and Total Bilirubin were out of range. If you had infectious hepatitis your ALT would be 30-50x normal range; 3x normal in chronic disease.

The only thing that may be suggestive of something maybe Mononucleosis, maybe? Your physician will pull a monospot to determine this.

I'm guessing it's from muscle break down from working out as indicated possibly with your BUN slightly above range or something non specific. Go see your physician, if its concerning too you.

Last edited:
just wondering at what point should one worry about the liver values???

in other words what would the numbers have to read to cause concern???

just wondering at what point should one worry about the liver values???

in other words what would the numbers have to read to cause concern???

There should be concern anytime LF is out of range. It's the correlation of other blood markers that are abnormal that may indicate further follow up labs specific too a cause. To place an actual number of concern I don't believe is relevant. What's more relevant is if it's acute or chronic elevations, especially with other lab abnormalities.

Also, elevated AST is found in skeletal muscles breakdown, more so than ALT. ALT is found predominately in the liver, at a lesser degree found in the kidneys, heart, and skeletal muscle.

Last edited:
so if the liver values are under say 100 and everything else seems in check would that be cause for concern?

so if the liver values are under say 100 and everything else seems in check would that be cause for concern?

Yes there should be concern anytime there's elevated LV. Again the important factor is it Acute or Chronic.

how do you determine that? regular blood work?

the last time I got blood work done AST-53 ALT-86

I did have a few drinks the night before but was before my 12 hr mark

I have been using LIV-52 and Milk Thistle since

plan on getting more blood work in a couple months to see what it reads

As others have said, your liver enzymes are fine. In fact, there is a good chance those elevations are JUST from muscle damage. ALT has a half-life of about 2 days, and you can easily get them that high just from lifting.

Your testosterone isn't that low from someone who has cycled. Using AAS permanently lowers your levels somewhat (some more than others). Notice how your estradiol is on the higher side of normal? Estradiol comes from testosterone, so lower testosterone should mean lower estradiol, but your estradiol isn't lower. This means your body is aromatizing testosterone too fast. This is what normally happpens from taking AAS, there is no way to reverse it. Taking an AI will just further increase aromatase activity. Estradiol is what tells the body to make less testosterone, so increased aromatase activity (hyperactive aromatase)= higher E2=lower testosterone.

There is no point to the above information except to inform you what is going on. Honestly your levels aren't too bad at all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131