over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork results. Been ON a long time.

hmmmmmm well my dad is on hrt and he's like 65hrs old and his CRP was elevated around the same and his endo said to do some cardio and it should help it but that seemed kinda odd. Well, i dont eat any fruits or veggies, im guilty of that. Maybe2x per week i'll have a scoop of TP's supergreens. Im gonna force myself to do this now, or at least drink some V8fusion. I already take 3g vit C daily. Im gonna add veggies and get a test done in another maybe 6weeks. Now im only on primo/test and not a lot of stuff like before so we'll see how it turns out.

to the guys who have noticed niacin helped improve their HDL, im presuming your using regular niacin and not the flush free as that wont have an effect on lipids. what dose are you taking and how many times per day? I dont wanna look flushed all day so I wonder if it needs to be spread out of it if you can just take it at night.

to the guys who have noticed niacin helped improve their HDL, im presuming your using regular niacin and not the flush free as that wont have an effect on lipids. what dose are you taking and how many times per day? I dont wanna look flushed all day so I wonder if it needs to be spread out of it if you can just take it at night.

There are time released versions that decrease the flush. Look for slo-niacin in drug stores or if at a health food store look for Carlson brand Time released niacin. I have a customer that swears taking his niacin with a little soy milk greatly decreases the flush. He takes 1000mg at a time too.

Great thanks. Time released seems much better anyway so its always in your system. What dose does everyone here take that they felt helped their lipids.

C reactive must have been high b/c i had a cold. I just got it retested and its at .51 range 0-3. Whewwwwww what a relief.

how long have you been "on"

Usually im on HRT and cycle maybe 1-2x per year. this time I stayed on cycle(not huge but moderate) for a good year straight. A base of 400-500mg test and usually a diff aas like eq or primo and maybe light orals like var 4-5months out of that year.

re your lipids

you might want to think about a statin. I take Crestor 10mg. per day with zero side effects.

My LDL dropped a lot (40 points) and HDL rose by 10. Make sure you take ubiquinol (reduced CoQ10) if you go the statin route. Statins also positively impact CRP.

I know a lot of people try to avoid statins, but my experience has been good ...

you might want to think about a statin. I take Crestor 10mg. per day with zero side effects.

My LDL dropped a lot (40 points) and HDL rose by 10. Make sure you take ubiquinol (reduced CoQ10) if you go the statin route. Statins also positively impact CRP.

I know a lot of people try to avoid statins, but my experience has been good ...

id talk with a doc first before running any of that stuff

i dont think i would consider a statin unless my LDL was bad as well. With LDL being good and good triglycerides, low HDL doesnt concern me much as its main job is to remove bad lipids(LDL) so since LDL is good its not an issue.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member