over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork results. Been ON a long time.

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
In the past i'd cruise with normal hrt probably %70 of the year and cycle the rest but the past 12-16months ive been on a lot more than normal. Never insane stuff but kept test always around 500mg and switched up other compounds. was on eq at 750mg for 6months with test and switched it to 500mg primo about 5weeks ago with some mastE. Usually cycles dont go over 1g total and I only take a little drol pre workout 2-3x per week. Ok so got the comprehensive profile done from direct labs. Everything normal except

Phosphorus, Serum 4.6 HIGH mg/dL 2.5-4.5 (not sure what this is)

AST (SGOT) 34 IU/L 0-40 01
ALT (SGPT) 66 HIGH IU/L 0-55 01
GGT 16 IU/L 0-65 01

Iron, Serum 45 ug/dL 40-155 01 (my iron is always on the lower end i dont get why? I even take b12 shots,etc...)

Cholesterol, Total 125 mg/dL 100-199 01
Triglycerides 58 mg/dL 0-149 01
HDL Cholesterol 19 LOW mg/dL >39
LDL Cholesterol Calc 94 mg/dL 0-99 01
T. Chol/HDL Ratio 6.6 HIGH ratio units 0.0-5.0 01

TSH 2.490 uIU/mL 0.450-4.500 01
Thyroxine (T4) 6.1 ug/dL 4.5-12.0 01
Free Thyroxine index 2.9 1.2-4.9
T3 Uptake 47 HIGH % 24-39
I dont get why T3uptake is high. Im not on t3. always on GH around 4iu's per day. Its been high like this for like a year.

RBC 5.72 HIGH x10E6/uL 4.10-5.60 01
Hemoglobin 15.9 g/dL 12.5-17.0 01
Hematocrit 46.5 % 36.0-50.0
RDW 15.9 HIGH % 11.7-15.0 (this is always a tad high too, dont know why)

C-Reactive Protein, Cardiac 4.96 HIGH mg/L 0.00-3.00 (ive noticed this creep up over the years.)

Any input? My main concerns are why iron is always on the low end when I use Synthelamin and take muliti's and eat red meat,etc...

Why t3 remains elevated when im not using it and how bad is the creactive and how to fix it. The HDL ive given up on, its just always low and for most it seems this way. Im due to donate blood again soon so that should fix rbc's, not sure on rdw and phospherous.

In the past i'd cruise with normal hrt probably %70 of the year and cycle the rest but the past 12-16months ive been on a lot more than normal. Never insane stuff but kept test always around 500mg and switched up other compounds. was on eq at 750mg for 6months with test and switched it to 500mg primo about 5weeks ago with some mastE. Usually cycles dont go over 1g total and I only take a little drol pre workout 2-3x per week. Ok so got the comprehensive profile done from direct labs. Everything normal except

Phosphorus, Serum 4.6 HIGH mg/dL 2.5-4.5 (not sure what this is)

AST (SGOT) 34 IU/L 0-40 01
ALT (SGPT) 66 HIGH IU/L 0-55 01
GGT 16 IU/L 0-65 01

Iron, Serum 45 ug/dL 40-155 01 (my iron is always on the lower end i dont get why? I even take b12 shots,etc...)

Cholesterol, Total 125 mg/dL 100-199 01
Triglycerides 58 mg/dL 0-149 01
HDL Cholesterol 19 LOW mg/dL >39
LDL Cholesterol Calc 94 mg/dL 0-99 01
T. Chol/HDL Ratio 6.6 HIGH ratio units 0.0-5.0 01

TSH 2.490 uIU/mL 0.450-4.500 01
Thyroxine (T4) 6.1 ug/dL 4.5-12.0 01
Free Thyroxine index 2.9 1.2-4.9
T3 Uptake 47 HIGH % 24-39
I dont get why T3uptake is high. Im not on t3. always on GH around 4iu's per day. Its been high like this for like a year.

RBC 5.72 HIGH x10E6/uL 4.10-5.60 01
Hemoglobin 15.9 g/dL 12.5-17.0 01
Hematocrit 46.5 % 36.0-50.0
RDW 15.9 HIGH % 11.7-15.0 (this is always a tad high too, dont know why)

C-Reactive Protein, Cardiac 4.96 HIGH mg/L 0.00-3.00 (ive noticed this creep up over the years.)

Any input? My main concerns are why iron is always on the low end when I use Synthelamin and take muliti's and eat red meat,etc...

Why t3 remains elevated when im not using it and how bad is the creactive and how to fix it. The HDL ive given up on, its just always low and for most it seems this way. Im due to donate blood again soon so that should fix rbc's, not sure on rdw and phospherous.

Okay.......

I will first say that I am not a physician but I do have some decent advice in my opinion.

What you are seeing in your recent blood panel should be a warning to let your body rest and reset. Things that are pause for concern in my eyes are the following.

High C reactive protein
High RBC
Low HDL

All three of those are a good indication that you could be headed toward some serious cardiac issues if you don't change some things. That CRP reading that keeps rising over the years isn't a good thing to have happening because it can be a representation of inflamation (damage) to your aterial walls. Like I said before I'm not a doctor but there are tons of studies linking high CRP and cardiac problems and major cardiac events. This reading should be of concern to you but there are other things that raise your CRP like being sick or some kind of trauma. However, you did mention you keeping seeing that number rise over the years. Couple that with thicker than normal blood and low "good" cholesterol and you have a recipie for disaster in my opinion. The inflamation can wreck the crap out of your vessels and some arterial plaque (thats built up over the years) could essentially break free and get lodged causing a stroke or heart attack. Your LDL wasn't very high but that's still not a reason to ignore those numbers (not saying your are just making sure you're aware). I'd say that you are fairly smart enough not to ignore something like this otherwise you would not have taken the time to get your bloods done.

You failed to mention your age and how active you are. Also what are you eating? Those are all factors. The main thing I would do is pretty much back off all the AAS and go on a real HRT dose of testosterone based on what a doctor would order and then start working on getting those numbers back to baseline through diet and cardiovascular exercise (if your not doing something already.)

You can change this. Don't be hardheaded and worry about losing size before it's too late and you lose your life.

A

Edit: Did you rest/fast before this test?

Last edited:
dont get test levels checked b/c im always on test so no need to.

Also im 28, been training around 8years, diet is very clean, 5'11" 235lbs roughly %10b/f

Im wondering if CRP can elevate if you were sick. I had a cold a few days before the bloodtest.

I also take all the healthy supps you can think of.

Right, as Phil said GH increases the conversion of t4 to t3. Some ppl's thyriod can handle it, some cant. How long have you been on GH?

Also try niacin for bumping up HDLs, my doc reccomended them to me, and from what i hear - its the way to go. Ill be having another blood test in a few months to see how well it helped.

Right, as Phil said GH increases the conversion of t4 to t3. Some ppl's thyriod can handle it, some cant. How long have you been on GH?

Also try niacin for bumping up HDLs, my doc reccomended them to me, and from what i hear - its the way to go. Ill be having another blood test in a few months to see how well it helped.

been on GH for years. So since my t3 is on the higher end this isnt necassarily a bad thing right? Better than being low. I though GH could lower thyroid output not increase it.

liver value i wouldnt worry about

hdl i would listen to the above bro about niacin and other things to elevate,,,dont use so much AI or DHT based stuff

yes T3 UPTAKE is high and note T4 is on the low side,,,,you are lucky hopefully your thyroid will keep pumping and adrenals will do the same,,,on top of that gears like 'fat burning' gears to be specific var, tren to name a few do the same with t3 uptake into matrix or someshit like that (read var info on merck index)

CRP i would worry about, havent read up on that so i cant input

and like others said, just my opinion im not a doc....docs dont know bb's blood work from terrible to do-able you know what i mean?

I dont use niacin so i'll do that. I am concerned about CRP so i gotta read up on that. So I have less thyroid output i guess I dont know too much about this. I seem to be staying much leaner but maybe i should supplement with some L-tyrosine and kelp to get thyroid in normal ranges.

Any idea's how Iron could be on the low end? It was also low like 6months ago but years before that it was always high. I eat plenty of red meat and take b12 injects and vitamins,etc.. thats bizarre that its low. It was even low when my hematocrit was high at one point.

rbc is high with low iron content? that kinda sounds bad, but ive read winny can seriously lower plasma iron level so who knows how that works? could be some regulatory stuff

as for your thyroid, look at it this way, you dont have lethargy or hypothyroid issue obviously since you didnt mention it...so your t3 is being utilized very efficiently due to gh and gear, its soaking it up as it should but the rate is really close to your max, know what i mean bro? low t4 means that, you are filling up the gas in your car almost at the same rate engine burns it, that shit is fast! lol.

if my above analogy is totally retarded then let me know

I dont use niacin so i'll do that. I am concerned about CRP so i gotta read up on that. So I have less thyroid output i guess I dont know too much about this. I seem to be staying much leaner but maybe i should supplement with some L-tyrosine and kelp to get thyroid in normal ranges.

Any idea's how Iron could be on the low end? It was also low like 6months ago but years before that it was always high. I eat plenty of red meat and take b12 injects and vitamins,etc.. thats bizarre that its low. It was even low when my hematocrit was high at one point.

You need to lower the HGH from 4IU to 1.5 IU and take it 2 days one one day off, that should take care your T3.

maybe i'll go off GH for a little bit and just stick to ghrh/ghrp as well. thanks for the input. My main concern is my iron. If anyone has any input let me know. I could probably fix it by using a multivitamin with iron but I dont see how my iron should be low since i eat plenty of red meat and am on gear and have a good hemoglobin and elevated rbc's slightly. I could take an iron supp but that will just mask the problem i want to know what the heck it really is.

You're worrying about the wrong thing.
Low iron is good as long as you feel ok, i have an iron disorder so i absorb too much this is not good and i need to give blood every few months.

Your reactive protein is very worrying.
0-1 = low risk
1-4= average risk
4+= high risk for future cardiovascular event
This combined with a high RBC you are a ticking time bomb...

did quick search on c-reactive protein and found the below:

5 Ways to Lower C-Reactive Protein without Statin Drugs
HOPKINS HEALTH WATCH QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

You'll be Surprised at How Tasty Lowering CRP Can Be!

Q: An article in the last issue of the Health Watch [Heart Disease, Crestor and C-Reactive Protein], made some generalities about what lowers C-reactive protein, such as quitting smoking and exercise. Could you give us some specifics about what vitamins and nutrients lower CRP?

A: Here are five nutritionally-oriented ways to lower C-reactive protein (CRP):

1) Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10 were found to lower CRP by an average of 30% in research with baboons fed a high fat and high cholesterol diet.

2) Vitamin C (1000 mg daily) in human research reduced CRP levels by 25%.

3) Krill oil (300 mg daily) taken for two weeks in human research reduced CRP by 30%. Krill are marine crustaceans (similar to tiny shrimp) whose oil is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), vitamins A and E, and the antioxidant astaxanthin.

4) Eating plenty of vegetables and fruits daily can lower CRP levels by an average of 30%.

5) Regular, small amounts of dark chocolate can reduce CRP levels by an average of 20%.

You said you already take a large amount of healthy support supps, if the above are included maybe your dr have to prescribe you something. At the top of this articel they mention statins, I have no idea what those are, but that may help if nothing else does. Good luck and stay healthy.

dropping gh and going into ghrp/ghrh may not solve your hypermetabolism,,,,like i said if you dont have hypothyroid symptoms, i would just take some t4 and stick with what you are doing.

dont understand how GHS peps would make you any different? like Emeric siad this is dose related.

Yes

C reactive protein issues are one reason why I structure my diets as I do.......so when people ask why I put them on a certain diet, this is one of the 10000 reasons why, hahahaha

Okay.......

I will first say that I am not a physician but I do have some decent advice in my opinion.

What you are seeing in your recent blood panel should be a warning to let your body rest and reset. Things that are pause for concern in my eyes are the following.

High C reactive protein
High RBC
Low HDL

All three of those are a good indication that you could be headed toward some serious cardiac issues if you don't change some things. That CRP reading that keeps rising over the years isn't a good thing to have happening because it can be a representation of inflamation (damage) to your aterial walls. Like I said before I'm not a doctor but there are tons of studies linking high CRP and cardiac problems and major cardiac events. This reading should be of concern to you but there are other things that raise your CRP like being sick or some kind of trauma. However, you did mention you keeping seeing that number rise over the years. Couple that with thicker than normal blood and low "good" cholesterol and you have a recipie for disaster in my opinion. The inflamation can wreck the crap out of your vessels and some arterial plaque (thats built up over the years) could essentially break free and get lodged causing a stroke or heart attack. Your LDL wasn't very high but that's still not a reason to ignore those numbers (not saying your are just making sure you're aware). I'd say that you are fairly smart enough not to ignore something like this otherwise you would not have taken the time to get your bloods done.

You failed to mention your age and how active you are. Also what are you eating? Those are all factors. The main thing I would do is pretty much back off all the AAS and go on a real HRT dose of testosterone based on what a doctor would order and then start working on getting those numbers back to baseline through diet and cardiovascular exercise (if your not doing something already.)

You can change this. Don't be hardheaded and worry about losing size before it's too late and you lose your life.

A

Edit: Did you rest/fast before this test?
Outstanding post. You hit it right on the nose. At least there are a few people getting blood tests done. I bet that 95% of the guys on this site wouldn't even think of having their blood tested. If you use the online labs like Direct Labs, they are cheap and easy to do and you don't have to see a doc.

C reactive protein issues are one reason why I structure my diets as I do.......so when people ask why I put them on a certain diet, this is one of the 10000 reasons why, hahahaha

And the other 9,999, of which the secret is undoubtedly one of, are????

Sorry could not resist:D

Vitamin C has been shown to lower CRP levels. If you have been seeing a steady increase in this level over the years it could be that you are in a deficient state of Vit C which in turn is causing inflammation of the arterial walls. With enough Vit C your body can not produce enough collagen to rebuild the artery walls and in turn plaque will build. Personally I would increase my Vit C and get an EBT scan done to see if there is any build up.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420