over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork Results - Good and Bad

BKCE87

Registered
Got my blood pulled yesterday at the end of my blast. Few good things I can see is the test is definitely real test. Bad things I see is ALT/AST are pretty damn high (tren), and that my exemestane is definitely BUNK with an estrogen level that high jesus. Few things I am worried about is my platelets and neutrophil counts…Neutrophils aren't that high, and could just signify a cold/stress/etc which I am under a lot of stress right now. Any thoughts on why my platelets are that high?

Attachments

• bloodwork.pdf
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,985
You said you were using tren so it is well known tren will give false raised e2 readings . Your extremesane might not be fake

I was using tren ace. Last shot was Monday however and blood draw was yesterday.

ALT/AST are not very high compared to some numbers you see around...honestly, they're not that terrible for being on tren, I would expect them to lower back to normal as soon as you cease the tren. Are you taking any sort of liver support?

And the poster above me is correct...there have been quite a few discussions on here about how tren tends to return false results on E2 readings, there's a good chance your exemestane is indeed legitimate.

Neutrophils, AST/ALT and platelets can rise after a strenuous workout. When did you workout prior to your lab's? Increased platelets can indicate an inflammatory response. Either be acute or chronic.

Any chance you have arthritis?

Last edited:
I was using tren ace. Last shot was Monday however and blood draw was yesterday.

This doesn't mean anything.

There was still plenty of tren floating around in your body.

Thanks for the insightful posts everyone. Looks like my thought that tren wouldn't effect my e2 a few days after secessation was incorrect. I don't have arthritis (to my knowledge I'm not even 30). I take a lot of general health supplements, however the last 2 weeks I have moved cross country, been sick and extremely stressed out which I'm sure has not helped anything.

I was surprised as well about hematocrit and rbc as I do not donate blood.

That was going to be another question, is if you had any phelbotomies prior to your lab's. Anytime there is a significant amount of blood loss, our platelets increase.

You may consider taking a 81mg aspirin daily. As well probably should have your primary care physician look into this.

That was going to be another question, is if you had any phelbotomies prior to your lab's. Anytime there is a significant amount of blood loss, our platelets increase.

You may consider taking a 81mg aspirin daily. As well probably should have your primary care physician look into this.

I appreciate your advice any insight. I'm glad I have started to get blood tests to really keep an eye on my health as I blast/cruise to reach my bodybuilding goals. I did not have any any major blood loss or phlebotomies prior to getting my blood drawn. I have however been under a high level of stress as I said before - moving cross country, process of divorce, as well as several other factors. I will be getting bloodwork again in 4 weeks to see how everything looks during my cruise.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131