over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork results, high CRP

Brock456

Registered
Newbies
Just got my blood work results from 3 weeks ago. They are prob my worst bloods ever and the CRP concerns me.

Test E 1200
Deca 800
Mast 200
Gh 3iu/day

WBC 18.3 ref - 3.4-10.8
Neutrophils 14.2 ref - 1.4-7.0
Monocytes 1.6 ref - 1.6

ALT 55 ref - 0-44
Cholesterol 94 ref - 100-199
HDL 21. Ref - >39

CRP - 44.29. Ref - 0-3

BP was 125/72

I’m obviously coming off everything, going to TRT, debating even dropping the GH.
Going to see cardiologist for the high CRP.

Just got my blood work results from 3 weeks ago. They are prob my worst bloods ever and the CRP concerns me.

Test E 1200
Deca 800
Mast 200
Gh 3iu/day

WBC 18.3 ref - 3.4-10.8
Neutrophils 14.2 ref - 1.4-7.0
Monocytes 1.6 ref - 1.6

ALT 55 ref - 0-44
Cholesterol 94 ref - 100-199
HDL 21. Ref - >39

CRP - 44.29. Ref - 0-3

BP was 125/72

I’m obviously coming off everything, going to TRT, debating even dropping the GH.
Going to see cardiologist for the high CRP.

Good move on getting off of everything for now until you further get it checked out…

I do know that other things can raise CRP levels like;

Diabetes

Autoimmune diseases

Infections in the body

Any of that ring a bell for you?

Reactions: Bio
Good move on getting off of everything for now until you further get it checked out…

I do know that other things can raise CRP levels like;

Diabetes

Autoimmune diseases

Infections in the body

Any of that ring a bell for you?
Maybe an infection?

All other blood work was good though…. Going to get a retest in a couple weeks and go from there.
I had my echo late last year and that was normal.

Maybe an infection?

All other blood work was good though…. Going to get a retest in a couple weeks and go from there.
I had my echo late last year and that was normal.
I would not panic and put anything off, just looked for the cause because if the rest of the results are ok, it clearly indicates some infection

With white blood cells also being elevated you likely have an infection of some kind.
What would this mean?
When I think infection, I think of something bacterial or viral…. Not much to worry about right?
I ended up catching Covid recently but bloods were drawn like 3 weeks ago so at the time I didn’t have it
I would not panic and put anything off, just looked for the cause because if the rest of the results are ok, it clearly indicates some infection
You think I should drop the GH?

What would this mean?
When I think infection, I think of something bacterial or viral…. Not much to worry about right?
I ended up catching Covid recently but bloods were drawn like 3 weeks ago so at the time I didn’t have it
Infections can be so weird - sometimes obvious, sometimes not. White blood cells being elevated generally indicates an infection as WBCs rise as the body fights it off. It usually isn't something to worry about as the body will take care of it. If we all had blood work every day I'm sure we'd see peaks in WBCs that we couldn't correlate to anything obvious.

2 years ago I developed a big hematoma on the outside of my ear from sleeping on it folded over and had to have it drained at an urgent care - and I had slight elevation of WBCs. I felt totally fine and nothing came of it - hematoma was drained, they gave me IV antibiotics as a precaution, no further issues.

Unless the issue is an infection from a bad shot I don't know how you could diagnose an infection without further testing.

I remember John Meadows saying how tumeric/curcumin reduced his quite a bit.

I use curcumin as part of my daily supplements.

Infections can be so weird - sometimes obvious, sometimes not. White blood cells being elevated generally indicates an infection as WBCs rise as the body fights it off. It usually isn't something to worry about as the body will take care of it. If we all had blood work every day I'm sure we'd see peaks in WBCs that we couldn't correlate to anything obvious.

2 years ago I developed a big hematoma on the outside of my ear from sleeping on it folded over and had to have it drained at an urgent care - and I had slight elevation of WBCs. I felt totally fine and nothing came of it - hematoma was drained, they gave me IV antibiotics as a precaution, no further issues.

Unless the issue is an infection from a bad shot I don't know how you could diagnose an infection without further testing.
Im concerned with the CRP though

Normal range is like 0-3
Anything above is at high risk of a cardiac event
Mine was 48! Wtf

Im concerned with the CRP though

Normal range is like 0-3
Anything above is at high risk of a cardiac event
Mine was 48! Wtf

Are you using any gear with EO or Guaiacol?

Your WBC is too high...you have in infection. When I had sepsis my WBC was 19.7. Sepsis almost killed me. Might want to get the doc to have a CT scan done.

Your WBC is too high...you have in infection. When I had sepsis my WBC was 19.7. Sepsis almost killed me. Might want to get the doc to have a CT scan done.
CT scan of what?

You're shooting 10-12 cc per week of stuff. Inflammation is expected especially if the solvents are all wrong. White cells might be up to deal with all that solvent stuffed into your muscle bellies. Alternatively, you could have an infection.

There has been a few studies on using acutely high CRP to determine if an infection is viral or bacterial. Over 40 in each study has ruled out (basically) solely a viral infection. You likely have a bacterial infection and it may (or may not) be related to the very large amount of gear you are taking. You'd probably be surprised folks on gear are fighting off bacterial infections and don't even know it. I'd be shocked if that isn't what was going on here.

I don't know what I'd do if I were you. I'd probably drop to my pharma test only and get on an antibiotic. I'm not sure if that is an option for you or not.

Any CRP over ~10 is going to indicate some sort of acute inflammation and/or infection so everyone here posting is correct that you have some sort of acute issue going on.

When was the last training session/sessions and what was the intensity level? Prepping for a show?

There has been a few studies on using acutely high CRP to determine if an infection is viral or bacterial. Over 40 in each study has ruled out (basically) solely a viral infection. You likely have a bacterial infection and it may (or may not) be related to the very large amount of gear you are taking. You'd probably be surprised folks on gear are fighting off bacterial infections and don't even know it. I'd be shocked if that isn't what was going on here.

I don't know what I'd do if I were you. I'd probably drop to my pharma test only and get on an antibiotic. I'm not sure if that is an option for you or not.

Any CRP over ~10 is going to indicate some sort of acute inflammation and/or infection so everyone here posting is correct that you have some sort of acute issue going on.

Thanks bro. I plan on Just doing TRT then retest
When was the last training session/sessions and what was the intensity level? Prepping for a show?
not prepping for a show, last session was prob day before bloodwork, high intensity as usual

Thanks bro. I plan on Just doing TRT then retest

not prepping for a show, last session was prob day before bloodwork, high intensity as usual

You should know that doing bloodwork the day of or after a workout isn't smart, especially high intensity. You need at least 3 days of rest...the gains won't fall off. The WBC is still concerning. Take 4 days off, hydrate, re-test on the 5th day and see where the CRP is.

You should know that doing bloodwork the day of or after a workout isn't smart, especially high intensity. You need at least 3 days of rest...the gains won't fall off. The WBC is still concerning. Take 4 days off, hydrate, re-test on the 5th day and see where the CRP is.
that doesn't change the fact that CRP shouldn't be so high - your gear doesn't cause any inflammation?

👍

Smart advise. You get it.

Time off plus hydration are key and have the potential to make huge improvements in your blood tests. I have experienced this personally.

that doesn't change the fact that CRP shouldn't be so high - your gear doesn't cause any inflammation?

I agree, I just want him to get a more realistic picture of where he's at.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws