over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork results, high CRP

I had sepsis and was in the hospital for 6 weeks. I had a CT scan done of my upper body every 3 days to pin point the infection so they could relocate JP drains to drain out the infection.
The infection was caused by my gallbladder, which was gangrenous.

Just got my blood work results from 3 weeks ago. They are prob my worst bloods ever and the CRP concerns me.

Test E 1200
Deca 800
Mast 200
Gh 3iu/day

WBC 18.3 ref - 3.4-10.8
Neutrophils 14.2 ref - 1.4-7.0
Monocytes 1.6 ref - 1.6

ALT 55 ref - 0-44
Cholesterol 94 ref - 100-199
HDL 21. Ref - >39

CRP - 44.29. Ref - 0-3

BP was 125/72

I’m obviously coming off everything, going to TRT, debating even dropping the GH.
Going to see cardiologist for the high CRP.

As others have stated it's likely an infection due to the elevated WBC's in combination with the high CRP. Obviously the smart answer in most situations were health is a concern is to immediately come down to a TRT dose but I wouldn't do that just yet. Although it would depend upon how long you have been doing these blast doses. I personally wouldn't change much and would get retested in 2 weeks. I would make sure you are hydrated and I would have a few days off the gym before testing.

Your doses are up there so that is an obvious area you could change in the future if you continue to have such issues but I wouldn't automatically assume they are the main reason for these test results. I would need to see the rest of your bloodwork but apart from the CRP and WBC's nothing appears really bad. Although I would recommend making changes (diet, cardio, supplementation) to get your HDL higher. What brand of curcumin are you using? That can be really good for CRP so it's a useful supplement in that regard. I don't see why the HGH would be causing any major issues for you. What supplements (doses) are you using?

I should add if anyone wants to reduce their CRP level apart from cardio and dietary changes there are many supplements you could add to help with that. I think the simple combination of ginger (or curcumin) and vitamin c is a really good one for lowering CRP. I have read many studies on both and most are positive but there are inconsistencies but overall they are useful especially because the can bring other benefits for bodybuilders. I find ginger is really good for glycaemia indexes, digestion, lipid profile and even nausea so it's a useful supplement for bodybuilders. Vitamin C comes with an array of benefits and it's also cheap so easy to add in 1000mg per day to assist things if inflammation is a concern for you.

As others have stated it's likely an infection due to the elevated WBC's in combination with the high CRP. Obviously the smart answer in most situations were health is a concern is to immediately come down to a TRT dose but I wouldn't do that just yet. Although it would depend upon how long you have been doing these blast doses. I personally wouldn't change much and would get retested in 2 weeks. I would make sure you are hydrated and I would have a few days off the gym before testing.

Your doses are up there so that is an obvious area you could change in the future if you continue to have such issues but I wouldn't automatically assume they are the main reason for these test results. I would need to see the rest of your bloodwork but apart from the CRP and WBC's nothing appears really bad. Although I would recommend making changes (diet, cardio, supplementation) to get your HDL higher. What brand of curcumin are you using? That can be really good for CRP so it's a useful supplement in that regard. I don't see why the HGH would be causing any major issues for you. What supplements (doses) are you using?
Thanks for the response brother.
Source naturals turmeric with meriva.

I take about every supplement known to man, too many to list lol

I ended up getting Covid so I had to go down to TRT anyway. I will retest in a couple weeks then go from there.

Bio gave great advice.

Covid has been found to have some lingering deficits and residual effects. That could (if only in part) explain some of the elevations. Or there could be an active infection or some immune response to all the injections (again maybe only in part). I think Bio gave the best advice to trend your labs and monitor for concurrent symptoms.

I didn't see you mention any physical symptoms. Do you have any? Without symptoms I wouldn't worry about sepsis and no one is going to scan you for a transient white count bump without symptoms.

Bio gave great advice.

Covid has been found to have some lingering deficits and residual effects. That could (if only in part) explain some of the elevations. Or there could be an active infection or some immune response to all the injections (again maybe only in part). I think Bio gave the best advice to trend your labs and monitor for concurrent symptoms.

I didn't see you mention any physical symptoms. Do you have any? Without symptoms I wouldn't worry about sepsis and no one is going to scan you for a transient white count bump without symptoms.
I had bloodwork like 3 weeks before getting Covid.

No physical symptoms.

Just got my blood work results from 3 weeks ago. They are prob my worst bloods ever and the CRP concerns me.

Test E 1200
Deca 800
Mast 200
Gh 3iu/day

WBC 18.3 ref - 3.4-10.8
Neutrophils 14.2 ref - 1.4-7.0
Monocytes 1.6 ref - 1.6

ALT 55 ref - 0-44
Cholesterol 94 ref - 100-199
HDL 21. Ref - >39

CRP - 44.29. Ref - 0-3

BP was 125/72

I’m obviously coming off everything, going to TRT, debating even dropping the GH.
Going to see cardiologist for the high CRP.
I wouldnt stress too much about the CRP. As said earlier we fight off some sorts of inflammation or infection in some degree year round, sometimes without even knowing it. CRP is usually triggered by bacteria since we then call forth the white blood cells to fight it off. And a CRP of 44 isnt that high. Usually when people are ill they go over 100 right away. If they get really sick there isnt any roof on that number, cancer-pasients can easily go over 500. Get a new CRP, and if its higher and you dont have any symptoms of anything talk to a doctor.

Thanks bro. I plan on Just doing TRT then retest

not prepping for a show, last session was prob day before bloodwork, high intensity as usual
This is the why for your liver value in all liklihood. I never get normal liver values because I don't take more than one day off training.
The rest, as everyone has said, suggests an infection. Maybe some of your gear is not clean?

Is this thread serious?

Do you have pain anywhere?
do you have a fever?
Chest pain? Cough?
Wounds or cuts anywhere on your body that’s new?
Do any of your joints or tendons been bothering you?

You see a high CRP level and freak out? That’s ridiculous. We never test CRP levels unless we are suspicious of an infection because the patient has SYMPTOMS.

ANYTHING can trigger your CRP levels.
This is the doctors response to you “do you workout?” “That’s what caused it”

Is this thread serious?

Do you have pain anywhere?
do you have a fever?
Chest pain? Cough?
Wounds or cuts anywhere on your body that’s new?
Do any of your joints or tendons been bothering you?

You see a high CRP level and freak out? That’s ridiculous. We never test CRP levels unless we are suspicious of an infection because the patient has SYMPTOMS.

ANYTHING can trigger your CRP levels.
This is the doctors response to you “do you workout?” “That’s what caused it”
Geez bro. Tough crowd….. 🙄

Yes. This thread is in fact serious. My HRT clinic tested CRP. I don’t think I had it tested before. A search on here shows no one ever having high as 40 like me.

The ref on labcorp date anything above 3 is at risk of a cardiovascular event.

I’m not in the medical field, like I assume you are, so I did not know any of this.

What’s with guys getting so pissed at others for creating threads on here looking to learn or get feedback from others???

Yes, a CRP of 44 is high and worth caring about. Don't listen to the people saying to ignore it.

That being said, I haven't seen anyone mention acute inflammation from solvent/carrier oils.

I don't know if you're using Test 400 or a high concentration Deca, etc., but there's a VERY good chance this is the culprit. I've seen it too many times.

Guys running CRP between 20-60 because of some poison in one or more of their AAS bottles.

Yes, a CRP of 44 is high and worth caring about. Don't listen to the people saying to ignore it.

That being said, I haven't seen anyone mention acute inflammation from solvent/carrier oils.

I don't know if you're using Test 400 or a high concentration Deca, etc., but there's a VERY good chance this is the culprit. I've seen it too many times.

Guys running CRP between 20-60 because of some poison in one or more of their AAS bottles.
Thanks. I’m getting bloodwork next week. I’ll update the thread after that.

And yes I was running Test 400 and Deca 400.

Geez bro. Tough crowd….. 🙄

Yes. This thread is in fact serious. My HRT clinic tested CRP. I don’t think I had it tested before. A search on here shows no one ever having high as 40 like me.

The ref on labcorp date anything above 3 is at risk of a cardiovascular event.

I’m not in the medical field, like I assume you are, so I did not know any of this.

What’s with guys getting so pissed at others for creating threads on here looking to learn or get feedback from others???
You’re not getting feedback ; you’re freaking out.

idk if any cardiologist will see you because of high CRP

Thanks. I’m getting bloodwork next week. I’ll update the thread after that.

And yes I was running Test 400 and Deca 400.
Test 400 and Deca 400, I would put money if you switched to lower concentration stuff you'd see that CRP come down.

You’re not getting feedback ; you’re freaking out.

idk if any cardiologist will see you because of high CRP
I’m getting plenty of feedback. See above comments.

I actually feel better already and have a planned course of action thanks to the brothers on this board who helped out and provided feedback.

I came off everything and went to TRT, I had to anyway bc of Covid.

Retest after a month.

WBC - 10 ref- 3.4-10.8
Neutrophils - 7.3 ref - 1.4-7.0
ALT - 70 ref - 0-44
HDL - 28 ref >39
CRP <1. Ref - 0-10

Satisfied with this bloodwork, going to work on getting the HDL up. I’m happy the CRP went down. You guys were right on here.

Confused though. I’m taking 2iu GH

IGF - 430
GH - 0.3

Blood was drawn about 16 hours after GH injection. Is GH low bc of the short active life of GH? That’s what I’m assuming.

WBC at 18 w CRP your immune system is going crazy on something inside. (No vac resentor/preventive meds??)

What would this mean?
When I think infection, I think of something bacterial or viral…. Not much to worry about right?
I ended up catching Covid recently but bloods were drawn like 3 weeks ago so at the time I didn’t have it

You think I should drop the GH?
Covid can trigger mass inflammation. I’m not sure how long it takes for the body to go back to normal after infection.

I came off everything and went to TRT, I had to anyway bc of Covid.

Retest after a month.

WBC - 10 ref- 3.4-10.8
Neutrophils - 7.3 ref - 1.4-7.0
ALT - 70 ref - 0-44
HDL - 28 ref >39
CRP <1. Ref - 0-10

Satisfied with this bloodwork, going to work on getting the HDL up. I’m happy the CRP went down. You guys were right on here.

Confused though. I’m taking 2iu GH

IGF - 430
GH - 0.3

Blood was drawn about 16 hours after GH injection. Is GH low bc of the short active life of GH? That’s what I’m assuming.
The GH serum is low for the exact reason you stated. Also, a 430 igf on 2iu gh is excellent. Your response to gh is very very good.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131