over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork results. Need assistance

It is a personal decision you have to make. Everyone one of us has to make here. Even the GH i take has some "risks" but i go in fully understanding what is going on. The bottom line is you have to decide is the sport/or maintaining this size worth long term health? The answer is either yes or no. Depending on that answer you go forward based on what i said before. I know plenty of people that with peptides/GH/TRT dosage along with good eating and exercise maintain a very nice size.

Really enjoy your posts alpha6164!

AMG I know you have dropped your dose and are going on a lower than planned cruise. My take is try like ~150mg. See how much you actually lose, it may not be near as bad as you expect. Also, once you blast again you will probably quickly gain back the minor losses you experience. Lower trt won't be nearly as bad as "cycling" in terms of losses, but even that has great bounce-back allowing continued progress.

If all your values are great at 150mg, experiment at 200mg for awhile. Find the happy medium for yourself as everyone is different. From lurking on many boards and just absorbing info, I feel most people overshoot their cruise doses significantly thanks to broscience and short-term thinking.

I don't cruise myself and prefer speaking from experience, but I feel this advice is logical enough.

Also, please post how your bloods change after cruising awhile and taking supps.

It is a personal decision you have to make. Everyone one of us has to make here. Even the GH i take has some "risks" but i go in fully understanding what is going on. The bottom line is you have to decide is the sport/or maintaining this size worth long term health? The answer is either yes or no. Depending on that answer you go forward based on what i said before. I know plenty of people that with peptides/GH/TRT dosage along with good eating and exercise maintain a very nice size.

Ain't that the truth

Really enjoy your posts alpha6164!

AMG I know you have dropped your dose and are going on a lower than planned cruise. My take is try like ~150mg. See how much you actually lose, it may not be near as bad as you expect. Also, once you blast again you will probably quickly gain back the minor losses you experience. Lower trt won't be nearly as bad as "cycling" in terms of losses, but even that has great bounce-back allowing continued progress.

If all your values are great at 150mg, experiment at 200mg for awhile. Find the happy medium for yourself as everyone is different. From lurking on many boards and just absorbing info, I feel most people overshoot their cruise doses significantly thanks to broscience and short-term thinking.

I don't cruise myself and prefer speaking from experience, but I feel this advice is logical enough.

Also, please post how your bloods change after cruising awhile and taking supps.

Good way to put it in perspective. And yes I'll post my next round of bloods but wait 2 1/2 months for those

So you expect to maintain your size and condition going from 1.5g to 300mg while training less (and probably eating less) ?

and i wonder why no one mentioned anything about the alcohol...
do yourself and your body a favor and next time you are on 1.5g don't drink that often and don't drink heavy at all.

bro man up ffs and down the dose to 150mg
eat clean
preform a daily cardio
and when everything will be back to normal than start thinking about your lost gains.

I think as long as he eats enough good food and trains moderately, AMD will be able to maintain the majority of his size and condition. Sure going from 220 7-8% to 210-215 at 10% might be a little hard on the ego, but he'll still have a pretty freaking good physique. For a 20 something year old guy with no aspirations to compete, that's good enough IMO...

I think as long as he eats enough good food and trains moderately, AMD will be able to maintain the majority of his size and condition. Sure going from 220 7-8% to 210-215 at 10% might be a little hard on the ego, but he'll still have a pretty freaking good physique. For a 20 something year old guy with no aspirations to compete, that's good enough IMO...

You are correct. AMD, what a lot of people fail to understand is that 300mg of test weekly is not necessarily twice as effective as 150mg. The more test you use, you will have more receptor down regulation which eventually makes it less effective, hence why people continue to push into the gram ranges. You may be very surprised that at 125-150mg weekly, you will allow your receptors to come back and may do really well if you keep other factors in check.

Generally speaking I think important factors are the way in which the person's mass was built, the time it took and the drugs doses needed. If you progressively get stronger over the years in small increments and slowly build mass with good training and diet maintaining can be a simple thing. But if you blasted big out of nowhere and quickly acquired mass with no real foundation that can quickly disappear once hormones levels are decreased.

The problem with AMD is abit of impatience imo. Obviously none of us want to lose mass or gain more fat. But as the above stated I can see AMD looking great on 100-150mg. He will likely lose some weight and will gain a few bf % but will still look great. That enviroment will only help your lipid health amongst other things. AMD knows all this. The only possible problem I see truthfully speaking is the reasons what made him take tren at a high dose for 6 months. I see it in alot of friends... myself included. You know if you do this you will look better but you have to do the opposite for various reasons. We all go through this and we all have to make decisions regarding dose and breaks etc.

If you follow the advice from Alpha and others you will only be better for it. You have already created a great physique that you should be proud of. You just need to follow through with everything you have planned. Sorry if you think I am going on I just know how a cruise of 12 weeks may turn to 10 or 8 and so on if test results return back to normal fast. I think once your lipids get back to normal you should cruise for atleast 6 weeks... so that could be 10, 12,14 weeks but obviously you do what you want. If you were competing things might be different but your gonna look good regardless so health should be a major concern imo.

Last edited:
Generally speaking I think important factors are the way in which the person's mass was built, the time it took and the drugs doses needed. If you progressively get stronger over the years in small increments and slowly build mass with good training and diet maintaining can be a simple thing. But if you blasted big out of nowhere and quickly acquired mass with no real foundation that can quickly disappear once hormones levels are decreased.

This is very true and I discoverd that along the way. The slower you gained that mass the easier it is to hold onto it. Really the more you gained natural the easier it is to keep. I feel that now even though I hardly train much at all and am only on 100 mg/wk test I am much more muscular than I would have been if I had never trained at all or had waited until now to train. All of those years of hard work arent for nothing. Ive seen countless #s of young guys though that blew up over the summer on steroids and then went off and by Christmas they looked like crap again. In college I used to see a lot of those guys do that for spring break. They would juice up around January-March and get to looking good for the girls at the beach and then by June they were right back to how they used to look.

pretty spot on post right here

You are correct. AMD, what a lot of people fail to understand is that 300mg of test weekly is not necessarily twice as effective as 150mg. The more test you use, you will have more receptor down regulation which eventually makes it less effective, hence why people continue to push into the gram ranges. You may be very surprised that at 125-150mg weekly, you will allow your receptors to come back and may do really well if you keep other factors in check.

I didn't know that. Interesting. I guess 200mg is what I will use then but I'm keeping 5iu gh in this case. Still need to maintain gains if I can, ya know?

This is very true and I discoverd that along the way. The slower you gained that mass the easier it is to hold onto it. Really the more you gained natural the easier it is to keep. I feel that now even though I hardly train much at all and am only on 100 mg/wk test I am much more muscular than I would have been if I had never trained at all or had waited until now to train. All of those years of hard work arent for nothing. Ive seen countless #s of young guys though that blew up over the summer on steroids and then went off and by Christmas they looked like crap again. In college I used to see a lot of those guys do that for spring break. They would juice up around January-March and get to looking good for the girls at the beach and then by June they were right back to how they used to look.

I am too disciplined to just look like crap and not work out while on a cruise dose. I have to force myself not to go to the gym so I don't overtrain.

words of wisdom.

what is your opinion on half and half test/tren for cruise /hrt.
in this case 75 test 75 tren ?

I could not agree with that statement more strongly. Spot on IMO.

I could not agree with that statement more strongly. Spot on IMO.

I think you have moreorless stated the same thing on here many times :D

alpha6164 is a doctor right ??? I could be wrong but I read it somewhere ...

if so we should make a thread like b-boy thoughts... but alpha6164 thoughts lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner