over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork results. Need assistance

Thank God we have guys like DC who care about us to take time out of his business and life to help!

AMD, Like people said, this is fixable. I'm glad you posted your bloodwork. So many young guys would never post it bc they didn't want to hear what the gallery would say. Kudos brotha!

Hey man I'm not quite as knowledgeable as some of the other posters here, but I think an easy fix would be to clean the diet up.

I've seen some of your postings, talking about eating out everyday being possible because of the GH & tren...just because you are lean on the outside, doesn't mean it's not wreaking havoc on the inside (as you found out).

Get the food items on the shopping list DC gave you, and try and keep the takeout/restaurant food to every other day or every three days...for now, just eat whole foods, avoid any processed foods as much as you can. It's a pain in the butt at first, but I've found once you get a week or two into this, you crave the "dirty" food considerably less and just want to eat good, nutritious stuff.

Oh and FYI, EVOO & EVCO are extra-virgin olive oil & extra-virgin coconut oil, respectively.

That's not really awful considering your dosage.

Get on some baby aspirin, CoQ10, and really clean up your diet.

You were on some big time drugs, ate relatively poorly in bodybuilding terms, drank alcohol and the damage could've been a lot worse. I'd cruise for 6-8 weeks, really focus in on resting a lot, getting massages, donate blood, and eat 100% clean these 6-8 weeks with heavy emphasis on healthy fats and take a lot preventative measures supplement wise.

For the most part, not bad when you factor in your stack, your diet, and your lifestyle. Really, quite lucky.

Speaking as a statin user the need for coq10 is more so to support the statin use than it is because coq10 itself does something magical for cholesterol. Many people myself included have cramp type issues in the legs due to statin use. coq10 has a myriad of benefits of course but one of them is the reduction if not elimination of these cramp type issues. Ubiquinol is a superior product to standard coq10 so one might not need as much in terms of dosing. Irregardless 100-200mg Ubiquinol or 300-400mg of regular coq10 ought to be adequate for most

Great thread!

One thing I came across, and will be trying is Food grade Diatomaceous Earth...

The benefits are numerous and some evidence suggests that it will remove plaque buildup from the arteries.

Start with 1/2 teaspoon in am and afternoon and work up to a heaping table spoon... Its cheap... I cant wait for mine to come.

Speaking as a statin user the need for coq10 is more so to support the statin use than it is because coq10 itself does something magical for cholesterol. Many people myself included have cramp type issues in the legs due to statin use. coq10 has a myriad of benefits of course but one of them is the reduction if not elimination of these cramp type issues. Ubiquinol is a superior product to standard coq10 so one might not need as much in terms of dosing. Irregardless 100-200mg Ubiquinol or 300-400mg of regular coq10 ought to be adequate for most

So CoQ10 is not necessary unless on statins? Im sure it has some other benefits, but it's not cheap and unless it's doing something significant for my health I'd like to allocate that money elsewhere.

That is the one number that must come down:D

lol it has. Haven't porked a fatty in a few years. The quality of my girls gets better with age. You should see my current one who I have actually gotten a little more serious with as of late.

Hey Alpha, i follow you over on GB as well and just thought I'd chime in here. A lot of guys have recommended CoQ10 and NAC, both are great supplements for health. As far as brands, a great and affordable one is NOW, which you can find on many internet sites. They also offer a liver detox product which is great, and can be taken in addition to something like Liv52. Best wishes for a safe recovery and a healthy cruise period man.

Btw I grew up in Delaware but went to school out of state, and live in NYC now. If you're in the area, would love to hit the gym with you sometime and ask you some Q's.

hey thanks for the post. I got your PM and will check out that site and likely use it to order all the stuff I need (Niacin, Ubiquinol, etc)

Thank God we have guys like DC who care about us to take time out of his business and life to help!

AMD, Like people said, this is fixable. I'm glad you posted your bloodwork. So many young guys would never post it bc they didn't want to hear what the gallery would say. Kudos brotha!

Yup I posted it because I know the people here have crazy good knowledge of bloodwork so I knew I'd be getting some quality advice from people who know far more than me when it comes to this aspect of the game. I think this thread is helpful to anyone and not just me.

Hey man I'm not quite as knowledgeable as some of the other posters here, but I think an easy fix would be to clean the diet up.

I've seen some of your postings, talking about eating out everyday being possible because of the GH & tren...just because you are lean on the outside, doesn't mean it's not wreaking havoc on the inside (as you found out).

Get the food items on the shopping list DC gave you, and try and keep the takeout/restaurant food to every other day or every three days...for now, just eat whole foods, avoid any processed foods as much as you can. It's a pain in the butt at first, but I've found once you get a week or two into this, you crave the "dirty" food considerably less and just want to eat good, nutritious stuff.

Oh and FYI, EVOO & EVCO are extra-virgin olive oil & extra-virgin coconut oil, respectively.

to be honest, I eat clean for the most part. My diet is much healthier than the average American. I just splurge more than I used to when I use to do this whole thing naturally. Back when I was dieting hardcore like that, I was miserable! But I have done it many times (maybe half the year) so I know what to do. I was eating very strictly before my spring break trip. My nutrition knowledge as far as body composition goes is very good.

That's not really awful considering your dosage.

Get on some baby aspirin, CoQ10, and really clean up your diet.

You were on some big time drugs, ate relatively poorly in bodybuilding terms, drank alcohol and the damage could've been a lot worse. I'd cruise for 6-8 weeks, really focus in on resting a lot, getting massages, donate blood, and eat 100% clean these 6-8 weeks with heavy emphasis on healthy fats and take a lot preventative measures supplement wise.

For the most part, not bad when you factor in your stack, your diet, and your lifestyle. Really, quite lucky.

well my tren dose was 560mg per week most of the time. I just upped it to 700mg for the last 2 months. Yea I drank heavily a total of maybe a total of 25 times over the last 6 months and 8 of those times were consecutive nights. Kind of a lot when I put it in writing. I know that is going to raise a lot of eyebrows here.

I do plan on resting more and maybe cutting down my training frequency to 3 times a week as opposed to my usual 5. I don't see the point in training so frequently when I'm in a cruising state where I can't make progress. It can only do more harm than good.

So CoQ10 is not necessary unless on statins? Im sure it has some other benefits, but it's not cheap and unless it's doing something significant for my health I'd like to allocate that money elsewhere.

No I didn't say that, it has a myriad of benefits for the vascular system. Is it mandatory for a non statin user? Look at your budget. I mean yeah its pricey and would I say spend $$ on fish oil first sure. If you can't afford it then that's not the end of the world. I'd personally justify its expense even not taking a statin but that is me

just ordered the following

Ultra Omega 3 (Fish Oil) - re-stocking. I've been using fish oil for 8 years
Coconut Oil in liquid form
Ubiquinol (expensive!)
Policosonol
Niacin

gonna use the max doses of these to bring my HDL up to snuff. I feel like the rest of my abnormalities will come back to normal just by coming off tren, proviron, and lowering test

Last edited:
I just ordered some ubiq as well, the shit is expensiveeeee. Thanks for sharing your blood work with us, it got me thinking...I am happy with the changes I have made to my supps, dosages and what not.

I like you alpha,, but one day yyou may meet a girl that changes it all for you, what you value in life will change, or you may like me one day wake up and realize there is more to life then being a huge mofo. Just keep that in mind when your blasting away, just looking out bro!

I just ordered some ubiq as well, the shit is expensiveeeee. Thanks for sharing your blood work with us, it got me thinking...I am happy with the changes I have made to my supps, dosages and what not.

I like you alpha,, but one day yyou may meet a girl that changes it all for you, what you value in life will change, or you may like me one day wake up and realize there is more to life then being a huge mofo. Just keep that in mind when your blasting away, just looking out bro!

thanks tekno

Gentlemen,

So as some of you know, for the past 6 months, I have run test prop, tren ace, proviron, and HGH. I gradually ramped up the doses over time and ended with 700mg per week of both prop and tren, 25mg ED of proviron, and 5iu HGH ED. Also took caber .25mg every 3 days.

My diet has been a mix of what you would consider "clean" and "dirty" food. I never eat candy, desserts, or chips though.

Here were the abnormalities this time around:

ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE (L) 37 40-150

AST (H) 57 5-34 (I went on spring break a week before my blood test, where I drank alcohol in heavy heavy amounts which might be the main culprit for this. Haven't drank since and I never make that a habit.)

LDH (H) 260 125-243

TIBC (H) 493 261-478

HDL CHOLESTEROL (L) 17 >40

LDL CHOLESTEROL (H) 163 <130

CHOL/HDL RATIO (H) 11.5 <5.00

HEMOGLOBIN (H) 17.7 13.5-17.5

RDW 16.7% 11.5-14.5

On a side note, my total cholesterol was 195 on a <200 scale.

I'm a little concerned as these are the worst results I've had through blood work. I guess it's not surprising, but it's still a little worrisome.

Which of these things do I really need to worry about and fix? Are cholesterol supps really worth it? Like CoQ or hawthorne berry? I am reluctant to take niacin because the flush problems people describe sound really bothersome.

My thoughts were to cruise on test e 300mg and HGH 3-5iu ED. Should I drop proviron too? I was only taking it for sex reasons.

hopefully guys like Dante, John Meadowns, Alpha, and other members with good knowledge of this type of thing can chime in.

AAS is the problem, taking things like fish oil and niacin might help as preventive measures if you already have decent values, but they will do little to nothing to help you crawl out of the hole you are in while you continue to cycle. Drop down to a replacement dose of 100-120mg/week, get your E2 under control, do a LOT of cardio, and maybe do a little nolvadex while you transition to TRT doses to boost HDL...

You need to clear out the soft plaque you have accumulated on your arteries before it becomes calcified.

(edit)All this talk of supplements is annoying, I want to be clear: nothing will help even 10% as much as hard daily cardio, nothing will even come close.

Last edited:
hey AMD,

i know you posted this same thread on GB, i've been following this and the other one

ever notice how GH15 hasn't said anything in it?

AAS is the problem, taking things like fish oil and niacin might help as preventive measures if you already have decent values, but they will do little to nothing to help you crawl out of the hole you are in while you continue to cycle. Drop down to a replacement dose of 100-120mg/week, get your E2 under control, do a LOT of cardio, and maybe do a little nolvadex while you transition to TRT doses to boost HDL...

You need to clear out the soft plaque you have accumulated on your arteries before it becomes calcified.

(edit)All this talk of supplements is annoying, I want to be clear: nothing will help even 10% as much as hard daily cardio, nothing will even come close.

Thanks. You probably missed the part where I said I did stop the cycle. I'd be the world's biggest idiot if I continued. I am only doing 300mg test with 3iu hgh as of yesterday while adding all the supplements I just bought when they arrive in the mail. I have also been doing cardio 2x per week for the last couple of months. I'll ramp it up to 3-4x per week now, even though Alpha said it made very little difference as far as cholesterol goes from what I remember. Nonetheless, I'm doing it anyway and staring at hot girls asses while doing it

hey AMD,

i know you posted this same thread on GB, i've been following this and the other one

ever notice how GH15 hasn't said anything in it?

the replies there are beyond retarded so I stopped reading it. The replies here are 1000% better

Thanks. You probably missed the part where I said I did stop the cycle. I'd be the world's biggest idiot if I continued. I am only doing 300mg test with 3iu hgh as of yesterday while adding all the supplements I just bought when they arrive in the mail. I have also been doing cardio 2x per week for the last couple of months. I'll ramp it up to 3-4x per week now, even though Alpha said it made very little difference as far as cholesterol goes from what I remember. Nonetheless, I'm doing it anyway and staring at hot girls asses while doing it

the replies there are beyond retarded so I stopped reading it. The replies here are 1000% better

I did read the fact that you are continuing on 300mg/week, that is exactly what alarmed me. You have enough muscle so 300mg doesn't saturate all the receptors, however 300mg would be more than enough to saturate ARs in most tissues other than muscle. Let me put it this way, even under TRT doses of 100mg/week you would have to use supplements to keep your HDL up... Also, if you are serious about your health, try 30min+ cardio 6x/week and make sure your heart rate is 140+ (maybe 130+ once you are really good cardiovascular shape).

I understand that this advice seems overly conservative, but not if you fully understand how bad those cholesterol numbers are.

I did read the fact that you are continuing on 300mg/week, that is exactly what alarmed me. You have enough muscle so 300mg doesn't saturate all the receptors, however 300mg would be more than enough to saturate ARs in most tissues other than muscle. Let me put it this way, even under TRT doses of 100mg/week you would have to use supplements to keep your HDL up... Also, if you are serious about your health, try 30min+ cardio 6x/week and make sure your heart rate is 140+ (maybe 130+ once you are really good cardiovascular shape).

I understand that this advice seems overly conservative, but not if you fully understand how bad those cholesterol numbers are.

I would like to hear other opinions on this because I have heard differently than what you are suggesting as far as 300mg being too high of a cruise dose. No one in the thread said that would be a problem until now so I'd like to hear others chime in. I could go with 250mg per week instead I guess but only if it really is necessary. Cardio I have no issues doing, but I have heard that it only plays a minimal role in boosting good cholesterol. My heart rate is indeed in the range you mentioned.

I hope I can still look like this these next few months.

vghfur.jpg

the weird color is a mix of tan, sunburn, and sun oil (when I was on that spring break cruise two weeks ago)

I would like to hear other opinions on this because I have heard differently than what you are suggesting as far as 300mg being too high of a cruise dose. No one in the thread said that would be a problem until now so I'd like to hear others chime in. I could go with 250mg per week instead I guess but only if it really is necessary. Cardio I have no issues doing, but I have heard that it only plays a minimal role in boosting good cholesterol. My heart rate is indeed in the range you mentioned.

There is no medical treatment such as "cruise" dosing. So basically that word is different for everybody. But for sure 300mg of legit test will put your total test levels over 2000 which is 2-3x a normal 18yo test. This for sure still cause major lipid abnormalities. You can take aspirin, and all the goodies that you are planning to take and they will all help. But you are not changing the foundation of the problem.

With my patients, as long as i keep their total test to less than a 1000, and they do their part as far as cardio, and eating healthy they dont have major lipid problems unless they had lipid issues even before they started TRT.

There is no medical treatment such as "cruise" dosing. So basically that word is different for everybody. But for sure 300mg of legit test will put your total test levels over 2000 which is 2-3x a normal 18yo test. This for sure still cause major lipid abnormalities. You can take aspirin, and all the goodies that you are planning to take and they will all help. But you are not changing the foundation of the problem.

With my patients, as long as i keep their total test to less than a 1000, and they do their part as far as cardio, and eating healthy they dont have major lipid problems unless they had lipid issues even before they started TRT.

So do you suggest I lower the test dose even further then? I do plan on blasting again when my lips are back to normal or close

300 mg split into 2 shots weekly puts me at 1100

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner