over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork results. Need assistance

So do you suggest I lower the test dose even further then? I do plan on blasting again when my lips are back to normal or close

Dont let the avatar fool you :)

You have to understand that my recommendations come from an M.D's view to keep you as healthy as possible. So yes, my recommendation would be to have keep your test to 125mg weekly. This will keep your test levels between 8000-1000 comfortably. It may seem very small but people make great gains just on TRT doses and definitely enough to maintain if you do your part as far as exercise and diet.

I am a realist as well and i know my patients will fall off the path and if you are gonna do it i try to at least have them as safe as possible. I recommend to keep cycles short (less than 10 weeks) and no more than 1-2 cycles a year.

300 mg split into 2 shots weekly puts me at 1100

That seems very odd. Are you using pharm test or UG? 300mg of test is a lot of test. If you are using pharm grade i would love to see your E2 levels.

That seems very odd. Are you using pharm test or UG? 300mg of test is a lot of test. If you are using pharm grade i would love to see your E2 levels.

Yep, 300mg puts me at 1269 with Estrodiol at 219.8 (too high) and free test at >52 . This is on Watson test cyp.

This is us pharmacy on rx from doc... 1 mg Adex every other day and estradiol is 22, free test was around 345....this was the trough, blood drawn day before injection

This is us pharmacy on rx from doc... 1 mg Adex every other day and estradiol is 22, free test was around 345....this was the trough, blood drawn day before injection

That by itself means that you are on too much test. Your free levels are thru the roof. Total test can be used 95% of the times, but when someone like yourself takes a "higher" than normal level to get to a certain range that is when free test becomes more important. People with total test of 2000 dont usually have free test levels of 345.

That by itself means that you are on too much test. Your free levels are thru the roof. Total test can be used 95% of the times, but when someone like yourself takes a "higher" than normal level to get to a certain range that is when free test becomes more important. People with total test of 2000 dont usually have free test levels of 345.

Doesn't the AI and hcg increase free test? Or does mean there is something strange going on with me and the test?

Dont let the avatar fool you :)

You have to understand that my recommendations come from an M.D's view to keep you as healthy as possible. So yes, my recommendation would be to have keep your test to 125mg weekly. This will keep your test levels between 8000-1000 comfortably. It may seem very small but people make great gains just on TRT doses and definitely enough to maintain if you do your part as far as exercise and diet.

I am a realist as well and i know my patients will fall off the path and if you are gonna do it i try to at least have them as safe as possible. I recommend to keep cycles short (less than 10 weeks) and no more than 1-2 cycles a year.

I realize it is an MD's view which is why I am glad I can be discussing this with you. By the same token, if everything else on my bloodwork is back in normal range but HDL hovers around 32-34, would it really be that big of a deal? I'd be surprised is 150mg of test per week helps me maintain everything. I would tend to think I'd lose a lot at that dose

Last edited:
Doesn't the AI and hcg increase free test? Or does mean there is something strange going on with me and the test?

Well the whole idea is that if you are on proper TRT dosage then you should not even need an AI. A very few percentage of people do but if you get your test dialed in then you should have no need for AI. A very good way to know if you are taking too much test is basically to stop the AI and then see what your E2 goes to. If your E2 is 200, then guess what? You are taking too much test. It is what it is. You maybe someone that may have to be dialed based on free test levels and not total test levels. Remember than in men less than 1% of test is free and what really counts. EVerything else is bound to proteins and are out of commission. A free T level of 100-150 is superb. So yours being 345 is crazy high hence why you need an AI.

I realize it is an MD's view which is why I am glad I can be discussing this with you. By the same token, if everything else on my blood work is back in normal range but HDL hovers around 32-34, would it really be that big of a deal? I'd be surprised is 150mg of test per week helps me maintain everything. I would tend to think I'd lose a lot at that dose

Yes, it is very significant. HDLs under 45 definitely increase your risk for cardiovascular accidents.

Well the whole idea is that if you are on proper TRT dosage then you should not even need an AI. A very few percentage of people do but if you get your test dialed in then you should have no need for AI. A very good way to know if you are taking too much test is basically to stop the AI and then see what your E2 goes to. If your E2 is 200, then guess what? You are taking too much test. It is what it is. You maybe someone that may have to be dialed based on free test levels and not total test levels. Remember than in men less than 1% of test is free and what really counts. EVerything else is bound to proteins and are out of commission. A free T level of 100-150 is superb. So yours being 345 is crazy high hence why you need an AI.

Before trt after being off for over a year my estradiol was 50 with a total T of 300, with significant estro related sides, so the doc put me on an AI from the beginning and he expressed to me how important it was that I stayed on top of taking my AI because my pre therapy estradiol was so high

It wouldn't surprise me to see his SHBG in the single digits,(which is not good) with an E2 of low 20's and FT (which is calculated,Bio Available would be a better test) of 345.

No?

AI = more FT,…… HCG, I don't believe has any influence on FT,actually I would believe it would bind up FT due to Estrogen being the first hormonal response then Testosterone.

hey man did you ever mention for how long you were on?

i'm talking about ever since going to a low dose or coming off everything completely

Yes, it is very significant. HDLs under 45 definitely increase your risk for cardiovascular accidents.

So the longer the HDL is under the range, the worse? Even if it comes back later on?

hey man did you ever mention for how long you were on?

i'm talking about ever since going to a low dose or coming off everything completely

I've never come off completely. I started August 2010, started off doing 10 weekers with 4 weeks cruising twice. Then a 12 weeker with 4 weeks off, then this for 6 months. Impatience is my problem, but it won't be anymore.

Last edited:
So the longer the HDL is under the range, the worse? Even if it comes back later on?

I've never come off completely. I started August 2010, started off doing 10 weekers with 4 weeks cruising twice. Then a 12 weeker with 4 weeks off, then this for 6 months. Impatience is my problem, but it won't be anymore.

Your bloodwork isnt too good right now and I have no idea what you used to look like prior to using steroids... But let be real here. If you looked anything remotely like I did prior to touching AAS, you have accomplished in 2 years what I did in 5. Simply because you chose to cruise instead of dicking around with coming off completely. If only I would have known before hand that this would be a life-time commitment (hrt doses forever) I would have done the same thing and saved myself sooo much stress, money and time.

Take the advice you are given and everything will be just fine.

AMG I am basically gonna repeat what most other people have stated. You already know so no real point but definately cruise on a real trt dose (100-150mg). You could add some peptides to that if it makes you feel better. But just see how you are. With your GH I think you can maintain fairly well... it's not like your gonna be crusing all year ;)

I will add I used to manage a supplementation ship so have tried nearly everything... also put alot of friends on things due to various predicaments/illnesses. Lots of supplements have amazing uses but in certain situations they can have little or no effect. All I mean is if your taking 700mg tren weekly they aren't gonna do anything. Also it is always wise to include certain supplements for preventative measures.

I once had a friend with an HDL of 7. He was a natural and never trained at the gym. I put him on policosanol, coq10 and fish oil. It was originally niacin but he hated it and said he wouldn't do it again so I put him on the policosanol. I also told him to eat healthier... basically lots of fish, fruits and vegetables etc... I doubt he changed his diet... probably added an apple a day. I also told him to run... he started jogging and doing 5 aside football each week. Anyway his values rose very quickly.

Your values are that way simply due to the hormones. They are also generally not that bad considering what you have done for 6 months. But hopefully this is the proof you need to not blast again for 6 months. By simply dropping the tren your values will improve dramatically. Those supplements you have bought plus the incresed cardio you mention will only give you better results. It would be wise using them from now on do aid in your lipid health and general well being. Atleast your lucky with your bp... mine shoots up very easily.

Keep me posted how things go.

I realize it is an MD's view which is why I am glad I can be discussing this with you. By the same token, if everything else on my bloodwork is back in normal range but HDL hovers around 32-34, would it really be that big of a deal? I'd be surprised is 150mg of test per week helps me maintain everything. I would tend to think I'd lose a lot at that dose
So you expect to maintain your size and condition going from 1.5g to 300mg while training less (and probably eating less) ?

and i wonder why no one mentioned anything about the alcohol...
do yourself and your body a favor and next time you are on 1.5g don't drink that often and don't drink heavy at all.

bro man up ffs and down the dose to 150mg
eat clean
preform a daily cardio
and when everything will be back to normal than start thinking about your lost gains.

GH15 doesnt give a fuck about your health!
He did say amd is gonna have problems from his drinking habits.

what a fucking joke ! he suggest 2grams of AAS which is worse than drinking alcohol party style... my grand father wasn't really an alcoholic, but he did drank a lottt and smoked a lot too, yet died at 74

Last edited:
Your bloodwork isnt too good right now and I have no idea what you used to look like prior to using steroids... But let be real here. If you looked anything remotely like I did prior to touching AAS, you have accomplished in 2 years what I did in 5. Simply because you chose to cruise instead of dicking around with coming off completely. If only I would have known before hand that this would be a life-time commitment (hrt doses forever) I would have done the same thing and saved myself sooo much stress, money and time.

Take the advice you are given and everything will be just fine.

Yes you're exactly right. I did save a ton of time, but I still should have taken more time cruising. Where I did waste time was being natural for 6 1/2 years and already being maxed out after like 2-3 years.

AMG I am basically gonna repeat what most other people have stated. You already know so no real point but definately cruise on a real trt dose (100-150mg). You could add some peptides to that if it makes you feel better. But just see how you are. With your GH I think you can maintain fairly well... it's not like your gonna be crusing all year ;)

I will add I used to manage a supplementation ship so have tried nearly everything... also put alot of friends on things due to various predicaments/illnesses. Lots of supplements have amazing uses but in certain situations they can have little or no effect. All I mean is if your taking 700mg tren weekly they aren't gonna do anything. Also it is always wise to include certain supplements for preventative measures.

I once had a friend with an HDL of 7. He was a natural and never trained at the gym. I put him on policosanol, coq10 and fish oil. It was originally niacin but he hated it and said he wouldn't do it again so I put him on the policosanol. I also told him to eat healthier... basically lots of fish, fruits and vegetables etc... I doubt he changed his diet... probably added an apple a day. I also told him to run... he started jogging and doing 5 aside football each week. Anyway his values rose very quickly.

Your values are that way simply due to the hormones. They are also generally not that bad considering what you have done for 6 months. But hopefully this is the proof you need to not blast again for 6 months. By simply dropping the tren your values will improve dramatically. Those supplements you have bought plus the incresed cardio you mention will only give you better results. It would be wise using them from now on do aid in your lipid health and general well being. Atleast your lucky with your bp... mine shoots up very easily.

Keep me posted how things go.

Good post. Interesting about the natural guy with a 7 HDL and then having the supplements help him go back to normal. I like listening to little stories like that.

So you expect to maintain your size and condition going from 1.5g to 300mg while training less (and probably eating less) ?

and i wonder why no one mentioned anything about the alcohol...
do yourself and your body a favor and next time you are on 1.5g don't drink that often and don't drink heavy at all.

bro man up ffs and down the dose to 150mg
eat clean
preform a daily cardio
and when everything will be back to normal than start thinking about your lost gains.

I think you are drastically overstating the drinking thing. It's not bad at all really, especially only doing it once every 2 weeks or sometimes twice. It's not like I take any orals or anything. I'm certainly going going to neglect friends when we have a fun night out planned by staying home, especially when everyone in their 20s drinks heavily around 3 times per week.

But yea I don't know why everything is saying lower the dose. I already said that I lowered it already in my first post. I will cruise on less than I had planned though unfortunately. The supps I already got in the mail and started taking already. Cardio I have done the last 3 straight days

Last edited:
Yes it can definately work. I think it was more the cardio and the supplements added to that. Cleaning his diet alittle bit too would have made a huge difference. Obviously his genetics are the main reason for things as some do the same and score much better.

My friend wasn't fat etc he looks like a typical guy... 12-15% bf and not bad looking in any way... he was young too. It was a combination of bad diet (loads of takeaways), no exercise and lots of nights out etc. I think any positive change would have made a big difference but was definately surprised the difference the supplements made.

The last time I spoke with him (ages ago) he was in range but still drinking and having takeaways etc. But he looked slimmer and had definately made some changes. He was still taking a few supplements. I told him to keep the fish oil in no matter what.

You know what you have to do. I would cruise for atleast 8 weeks no matter how you feel. And avoid long blasts again and go back to your old way of blasting and cruising. Plus I noticed you mentioning primo recently. If it were me I would definately swop tren for primo in your next blast. You could use a high dose of primo (such as 100mg per day) with some test and see how your lipids are on that and afterwards. Obviously with your supplement regime going and your increased cardio. Hopefully you will be made up with your appearance but most importantly have much more pleasing blood results. Just find out what gives you the best balance :)

Last edited:
Yes it can definately work. I think it was more the cardio and the supplements added to that. Cleaning his diet alittle bit too would have made a huge difference. Obviously his genetics are the main reason for things as some do the same and score much better.

My friend wasn't fat etc he looks like a typical guy... 12-15% bf and not bad looking in any way... he was young too. It was a combination of bad diet (loads of takeaways), no exercise and lots of nights out etc. I think any positive change would have made a big difference but was definately surprised the difference the supplements made.

The last time I spoke with him (ages ago) he was in range but still drinking and having takeaways etc. But he looked slimmer and had definately made some changes. He was still taking a few supplements. I told him to keep the fish oil in no matter what.

You know what you have to do. I would cruise for atleast 8 weeks no matter how you feel. And avoid long blasts again and go back to your old way of blasting and cruising. Plus I noticed you mentioning primo recently. If it were me I would definately swop tren for primo in your next blast. You could use a high dose of primo (such as 100mg per day) with some test and see how your lipids are on that and afterwards. Obviously with your supplement regime going and your increased cardio. Hopefully you will be made up with your appearance but most importantly have much more pleasing blood results. Just find out what gives you the best balance :)

Yea everything you stated is pretty much my plan, but I still have some things to think about as far as primo/tren go. I was thinking of doing NPP instead of primo because it's less than half the price. Water retention is a little concerning though, but I'll probably reintroduce tren again at some point assuming everything is cool but won't run it any longer than 12 weeks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131