over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork Results

You know what, two years ago I would have blasted you for saying this when I was always on tren, prop, and hgh with hardly any breaks. Now that I'm pretty much a trt only guy (also 29), I've found that it's totally correct. Eating habits really being the main contributor. None of us ever really take breaks from training so that's a given, and the muscle maturity I feel is huge too. Having the muscle mass for a long period of time seems to make it harder to lose it unless you really try to lose it. What's crazy is that I'm actually getting stronger without blasting. It doesn't make any sense but that's actually happening right now. The real key will be when I diet soon to get super ripped.

I'm in the same boat. After 4 shows and pushing limits of up to 2.5g of anabolics I've reached a point of having a difficult time loosing muscle. Worked my way up to 230 on those amounts and held it for over half a decade.(I competed at 198-212) Now, I do 125-300mg a week doing (moderately)low protein diet and my body wants to stay in the 220-230 range without even trying. Set points are a real thing.

I'm in the same boat. After 4 shows and pushing limits of up to 2.5g of anabolics I've reached a point of having a difficult time loosing muscle. Worked my way up to 230 on those amounts and held it for over half a decade.(I competed at 198-212) Now, I do 125-300mg a week doing (moderately)low protein diet and my body wants to stay in the 220-230 range without even trying. Set points are a real thing.

Exactly. Also, PJ Braun is currently on HRT of a test dose and 2iu pharm hgh and looks absolutely insane. You can hold condition bodybuilding without heavy doses if you already had the muscle to begin with.

Exactly. Also, PJ Braun is currently on HRT of a test dose and 2iu pharm hgh and looks absolutely insane. You can hold condition bodybuilding without heavy doses if you already had the muscle to begin with.
He told me he was on 4 or 5iu of sero and started gaining size rapidly so he backed it down to 1 and then up to 2.

Must be a nice problem to have haha. He swears 2iu of sero is better than infinite amount of Chinese he has ever used. Interesting

He told me he was on 4 or 5iu of sero and started gaining size rapidly so he backed it down to 1 and then up to 2.

Must be a nice problem to have haha. He swears 2iu of sero is better than infinite amount of Chinese he has ever used. Interesting

Haha yea I actually stated 2iu based on exactly what you told me and also his interview on your radio show

blood pressure was 118/72

Concerns:

HDL
trace protein in urine (should I be concerned about this?)

Liver enzymes

Supplements:
500mg tudca
600mg nac
Allicin
500mg DNP

Notes:

-Doctor said she thinks I was dehydrated for the test.. could be from the DNP

-been blast/cruise for past 3 years... lot of tren. been completely off gear for 2 weeks.

-was using a lot of superdrol for about 2.5 months before test.

-trained heavy back less than 48 hours before test.

suggestions on how to improve the out-of-range numbers?

anything I should be really really worried about?

I have had bloodwork in past show elevated liver enzymes. I am completely off orals and since I've gotten off them, my liver enzymes are back to normal range. My hemoglobin was slightly high and creatinine also with recent test, but I have problems with dehydration.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws